Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: help with game console =)

  1. #1

    Default help with game console =)

    Hi guys know where can i get money for my used but still in good condition XboX
    hee thanks in advance =)

  2. #2

    Default Re: help with game console =)

    Sell it online
    Ebay
    Yahoo auctions! =)

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: help with game console =)

    Quote Originally Posted by shinji_45 View Post
    Hi guys know where can i get money for my used but still in good condition XboX
    hee thanks in advance =)
    get money from xbox, think microsoft only take money, dun give money.

    anyway, yours modded or not modded? local or import?
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  4. #4

    Default Re: help with game console =)

    Haha damn those microsoft dudes, anyway mine is not modded and i think it is local.

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Nee Soon
    Posts
    457

    Default Re: help with game console =)

    Depends on what you want.
    If you sell to those 2nd hand shops, they will take in but you won't get much.
    If you sell to individual, then can ask for higher price but you have to deal with ngiao-chee-ngiao-lan people.
    Upt to you.

  6. #6

    Default Re: help with game console =)

    if u dont need the $$, the other alternative is to spread some cheer by donating yr xbox to children's homes.
    "ashes to ashes; funk to funky..we know major_tom's a junkie
    strung out on heaven's high....."

  7. #7

    Default Re: help with game console =)

    Do you have any old xbox games you want to sell? tell me what you have. keen to get old games.

  8. #8

    Default Re: help with game console =)

    Quote Originally Posted by arpinkor View Post
    Depends on what you want.
    If you sell to those 2nd hand shops, they will take in but you won't get much.
    If you sell to individual, then can ask for higher price but you have to deal with ngiao-chee-ngiao-lan people.
    Upt to you.
    No la, so far ok la.. Most of the people I've dealt with on Yahoo Auctions pretty fine.
    Of course still got bad experience la
    E.g. guy takes my watch, then don't know what he do, maybe press battery for the whole day
    Calls me at night and say battery ran out
    AFTER I JUST REPLACED IT
    Winner, really

  9. #9

    Default Re: help with game console =)

    Quote Originally Posted by major_tom View Post
    if u dont need the $$, the other alternative is to spread some cheer by donating yr xbox to children's homes.
    agree

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •