Page 47 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2237424546474849 ... LastLast

Thread: Arsenal Football Club - The Gunner's Thread

Default Re: Arsenal Football Club - The Gunner's Thread

like mark randall very much
    except his hair :P

Haha.. Fab also have a mullet when he first started in the team

Manu won the title... and I don't have to tok

Due to financial restraints we have to buy cheap... but once the debts are paid, we can afford to buy instant superstars... but I will settle for a few more Sagarys

given the amount of "rumours" floating around the net... seems like gunners' next season will be surprising with new signings and young talents. I do know our youth players do have the stuff, only matter of time they are let loose to showcase their calibre.
    One-North Explorers
    | Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but photos |

I hope so lah.. honestly I did not think we would challenge for the title for soo long (up to march) when the season started.

Anyway every year the TV pundits always put us down, and the Arsenal always come up tops, this goes to show the TV pundits don't know their backside from their mouths.

I learnt not to listen to the BS on tv and just watch the soccer. Flamini leaving could be a good thing for us.. gives young players a chance and also refresh the team.

Look at Barca, they went downhill since the CL win against us...

Anyway me talking rubbish lah.

Cesc is egging Villa to join the Gunners, it's already a done deal just needing the guy to put pen to paper? speculation...
    One-North Explorers

Wonder if we should keep an eye on the supposed Man City clearance sale..

There could be a Man U sale - Saha. He is French, like AW. He could be coming if AF sells. Just read it in one of the articles at Newsnow Arsenal website.

Quote Originally Posted by Tango Wasp View Post
    There could be a Man U sale - Saha. He is French, like AW. He could be coming if AF sells. Just read it in one of the articles at Newsnow Arsenal website.
    Silly Prawn? No thanks, we already have Van Persie(cat) so we don't need another injury-prone player

Samir Nasri deal looks interesting...

Quote Originally Posted by sbs99 View Post
    i believe its manu's title this year, but i hope wigan and chelsea can prove that notion wrong.
    i have seen so many manu fans (not all, but majority...some are actually very nice people) grovelling and snobbing when manu were holding on to the top 3 spots since march...and they were so quiet during the year they were trophy-less. Got to give it to them for earning the honour of being the most hated fans in singapore. lol

1. hope new players come in, and try to keep them. No point bring in, nurture and let go. We become like youth academy for other clubs. (like west ham)
    2. the press are mainly pro-manu, eg new paper usually only print more stuff on other teams when bad things are happening, they play down manu's faults, and glorify a win with words of praise and tribute at least 3 or 4 pages. Hahaha Oh well...that's what it is when majority of the fanbase in singapore belong to the devil's. Haaa
    3. hur hur hur
    sometimes i really have quite a no of man u fans taunting me when arsenal fails to win any epl match...when man u lose i never go disturb them whenever arsenal lose...hate to say it but some of the man u fans really behave like alex ferguson playing mind games even among the fans
    sometimes they should learn to keep their gap shut...whenever their football on the pitch is not doing the talking.
    to me those man u fans really are the most hated fans in sg.

worse still is their fans those who played soccer...so far only 1 person i respect cos he played very well as a winger (my poly sch team)...the rest is talk only but techni-wise crapz...
    whenever he taunt me...i could only keep quiet cos he's the best attacker i ever met with.
    new paper also tend to over-glorify man u playing style but what to do...with so much man u fans, they guess is a useful tactic to sell more of their papers.
    Last edited by Simon_84; 22nd May 2008 at 09:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tango Wasp View Post
    eh...why would we need saha? he's past his shelf life. want to get saha might as well get dwight yorke

Quote Originally Posted by Simon_84 View Post
    sometimes i really have quite a no of man u fans taunting me when arsenal fails to win any epl match...when man u lose i never go disturb them whenever arsenal lose...hate to say it but some of the man u fans really behave like alex ferguson playing mind games even among the fans
    sometimes they should learn to keep their gap shut...whenever their football on the pitch is not doing the talking.
    to me those man u fans really are the most hated fans in sg.

worse still is their fans those who played soccer...so far only 1 person i respect cos he played very well as a winger (my poly sch team)...the rest is talk only but techni-wise crapz...
    whenever he taunt me...i could only keep quiet cos he's the best attacker i ever met with.
    new paper also tend to over-glorify man u playing style but what to do...with so much man u fans, they guess is a useful tactic to sell more of their papers.
    hehe...get used to it bro. we will show them next season

watever happened to our need to get a solid central defender and defensive midfielder?

no news on anything yet but instead every single piece of remotely credible news is linking arsenal to attacking players

someone gotta start getting his priorities right..

Quote Originally Posted by Brand View Post
    watever happened to our need to get a solid central defender and defensive midfielder?

no news on anything yet but instead every single piece of remotely credible news is linking arsenal to attacking players

someone gotta start getting his priorities right..
    that we seriously need. should cut losses and sell sanderos. gallas...maybe can still keep but i think captainship should go to toure.

Did you guys watch the CL match? I did.

Chelsea's morale will be shattered. Might even affect them next season. So close to winning.. could be measured in inches..

Football is a cruel mistress.

Its a lousy result. Was hoping they shared honours, so neither side would be too cocky. Oh well...shiat~ happens.
    One-North Explorers

Quote Originally Posted by madmacs View Post
    that we seriously need. should cut losses and sell sanderos. gallas...maybe can still keep but i think captainship should go to toure.
    With gallas' history with complaining out loud, I doubt he will take his loss of captaincy well, might cause even more unhappiness within the team.

Again, Man City does have decent defenders, only "problem" is, they're english!

Quote Originally Posted by ahbian View Post
    With gallas' history with complaining out loud, I doubt he will take his loss of captaincy well, might cause even more unhappiness within the team.

Again, Man City does have decent defenders, only "problem" is, they're english!
    dun look down on english defenders. remember our solid 4 - adams, bould, winterburn, keown? then there's john terry. lol..maybe thats all england is good for

Quote Originally Posted by madmacs View Post
    dun look down on english defenders. remember our solid 4 - adams, bould, winterburn, keown? then there's john terry. lol..maybe thats all england is good for
    but but but AW wont buy English

Quote Originally Posted by Brand View Post
    but but but AW wont buy English
    nahh...he just home-grows them

my opinion is that for defence he should go back to basics, english defence. Foreign defenders like too soft, especially in central defence.
    One-North Explorers

Page 47 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2237424546474849 ... LastLast