Page 34 of 52 FirstFirst ... 9242932333435363944 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 680 of 1029

Thread: Arsenal Football Club - The Gunner's Thread

  1. #661
    ClubSNAP Idol Adam Goi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    5,682

    Default Re: Arsenal Football Club - The Gunner's Thread

    Just learnt that Diarra has moved to Portsmouth ... your take?

  2. #662

    Default Re: Arsenal Football Club - The Gunner's Thread

    good.

    most who moved away becoz complaining limited chances usually become flops. (most of the time...haha)
    One-North Explorers
    | Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but photos |

  3. #663
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    89

    Default Re: Arsenal Football Club - The Gunner's Thread

    Disappointed to see him go, but at least we get some money back.

    Soon he will realise the quality of the team there is not as good as Arsenal. You may be a good player, but if the striker you pass the ball to is not good enuf, the team will not score.

    Thanks and good luck Diarra

  4. #664
    ClubSNAP Idol Adam Goi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    5,682

    Default RVP's out again ...

    Urgh ... another sad news ... RVP is set to be out again, for an extended period ...

  5. #665

    Default Re: Arsenal Football Club - The Gunner's Thread

    Diarra who?? haha.. he barely created a ripple when he was at arsenal and i dun see any loss with his departure.. actually, more gain than loss now that we got rid of a whiner who expects a first team place, and if i'm not wrong, made a quick buck of 3 million pounds?

    Ohh.. and pls wenger, keep flamini.. upz his $$ and make him sign on.. he's proven to be worth more than the 20k pounds he's currently getting

  6. #666
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    89

    Default Re: Arsenal Football Club - The Gunner's Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Brand View Post
    Diarra who?? haha.. he barely created a ripple when he was at arsenal and i dun see any loss with his departure.. actually, more gain than loss now that we got rid of a whiner who expects a first team place, and if i'm not wrong, made a quick buck of 3 million pounds?

    Ohh.. and pls wenger, keep flamini.. upz his $$ and make him sign on.. he's proven to be worth more than the 20k pounds he's currently getting
    Yeah Arsenal made 3mil. Not bad for 4 months work.

    Diarra already told Portsmouth that they are just a stepping stone for him to a 'bigger' club. This kiddo is badly advised by his 'advisers'.

    Wait till the rest of Portsmouth's african players come back from ANC and see if he is still playing..

  7. #667
    ClubSNAP Idol Adam Goi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    5,682

    Default Re: Arsenal Football Club - The Gunner's Thread

    Next stop, away to Craven Cottage ... really hope we can get a good result over there ... go Gunners!

  8. #668
    ClubSNAP Idol Adam Goi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    5,682

    Default Re: Arsenal Football Club - The Gunner's Thread

    Yeah ... back to our winnings way for us with Adebayor scoring twice and Rosicky adding another to ice the game! Woo hoo!
    Last edited by Adam Goi; 20th January 2008 at 01:08 AM.

  9. #669

    Default Re: Arsenal Football Club - The Gunner's Thread

    Yah good to have another win in the pocket for now, keep up the pressure! They will falter again, and it will be our chance again.
    One-North Explorers
    | Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but photos |

  10. #670
    Member Static's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Surfing soft porn in CS
    Posts
    1,079

    Default Re: Arsenal Football Club - The Gunner's Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Goi View Post
    Yeah ... back to our winnings way for us with Adebayor scoring twice and Rosicky adding another to ice the game! Woo hoo!
    Adebayor is good

    He is much better than the injury prone RVP

    I wonder if his pay cheque is still 10K per week ?
    陳綺貞 2010 [夏季練習曲] 巡迴演唱會 Cheer Concert 13 Nov 2010 MAX Pavilion@Singapore Expo

  11. #671
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    89

    Default Re: Arsenal Football Club - The Gunner's Thread

    Good to win a game that many thought could be a potential 'banana skin' for us.

    Next game is Spurs in the Carling Cup semi.

  12. #672
    ClubSNAP Idol Adam Goi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    5,682

    Default Re: Arsenal Football Club - The Gunner's Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by FooFighter View Post
    Good to win a game that many thought could be a potential 'banana skin' for us.

    Next game is Spurs in the Carling Cup semi.
    Yeah ... it'll be another toughie especially when we'll playing @ White Hart Lane ... they're also on a pretty decent winning run ...

  13. #673
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    89

    Default Re: Arsenal Football Club - The Gunner's Thread

    Hey Gooners, I found this spreadsheet tracking Arsene Wenger's Arsenal transfer history.

    Take a look and look at all the past players we had, and have sold.

    In Arsene We Trust

  14. #674
    ClubSNAP Idol Adam Goi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    5,682

    Default Re: Arsenal Football Club - The Gunner's Thread

    Urgh ... as I speak we're 2 goals behind @ White Hart Lane ...

  15. #675

    Default Re: Arsenal Football Club - The Gunner's Thread

    sian...4-0 liao

    although carling cup not high on wenger's list, he should have used more 1st team players having named them in the squad. from the 1st leg can see the carling squad cannot cope. oh well....have to let spurts have their moment...

    huh??? now then bring adebayor and eduardo on? a bit to late me thinks
    Last edited by madmacs; 23rd January 2008 at 05:28 AM.

  16. #676

    Default Re: Arsenal Football Club - The Gunner's Thread

    4-1 with 20mins to go.

  17. #677
    ClubSNAP Idol Adam Goi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    5,682

    Default Re: Arsenal Football Club - The Gunner's Thread

    Anyway from the look of things, Tottenham are more serious thus I guess it's a fair reflection ...

    Oh well, we have two home matches against Newcastle coming up next ... they will be trickly ties especially when King Kev is back (bond to lift the spirit) and our defence look pretty thin as of now, given half of our defence is in ACN ...

  18. #678

    Default Re: Arsenal Football Club - The Gunner's Thread

    it will be more disastrous to lose an epl game right now...crucial...all so close.
    One-North Explorers
    | Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but photos |

  19. #679
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    89

    Default Re: Arsenal Football Club - The Gunner's Thread

    Sad to see us lost to Spurs 5-1. And we all know the Spurs players and fans will be sprouting BS about the score and they finally got one over us etc etc...

    Honestly, I dont care that much about the Carling Cup (if the kiddos won it all the better). But we must push Manu all the way for the title and get a good result against AC Milan in the CL.

    Nothing else matters, even the FA Cup. For for those gooners who are feeling down today, look at the bright side, we don't have "owner problems" like Lpool and we've none of the nonsense at Newcastle and we are definitely a better run club than Spurs.

    Come back soon Van Persie(cat).....

  20. #680

    Default Re: Arsenal Football Club - The Gunner's Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by FooFighter View Post
    Sad to see us lost to Spurs 5-1. And we all know the Spurs players and fans will be sprouting BS about the score and they finally got one over us etc etc...

    Honestly, I dont care that much about the Carling Cup (if the kiddos won it all the better). But we must push Manu all the way for the title and get a good result against AC Milan in the CL.

    Nothing else matters, even the FA Cup. For for those gooners who are feeling down today, look at the bright side, we don't have "owner problems" like Lpool and we've none of the nonsense at Newcastle and we are definitely a better run club than Spurs.

    Come back soon Van Persie(cat).....
    true lah..but lose to spurs damn sian leh...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •