Page 20 of 52 FirstFirst ... 10151819202122253045 ... LastLast
Results 381 to 400 of 1029

Thread: Arsenal Football Club - The Gunner's Thread

  1. #381
    Member emirates's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Gutter .....
    Posts
    438

    Default Re: Arsenal Football Club - The Gunner's Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Goi View Post
    Yay! Arsenal trashed Slavia Prague 7-0 with Hleb, Fabregas and Walcott scoring doubles! Let's hope we can reproduce this fine form against Liverpool and Man U!
    time will tell, but its fasntastic to see uphill performance
    IF

  2. #382
    Member Parka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    1,067

    Default Re: Arsenal Football Club - The Gunner's Thread

    The passing and support in the latest match is simply fantastic.


  3. #383
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    89

    Default Re: Arsenal Football Club - The Gunner's Thread

    Liverpool lost in Europe this morning to Bestikas!

    While not really jumping for joy at the troubles of Liverpool, the result last nite will make this Sunday's match all the more important to Rafa than to AW.

    Lose to Arsenal and Liverpool's season is over.

    The next seven days should reveal Arsenalís title credentials. I hope the team pass the tests and go on to greater heights.

    Com'on you Gunners!

  4. #384
    ClubSNAP Idol Adam Goi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    5,682

    Default Re: Arsenal Football Club - The Gunner's Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by FooFighter View Post
    Liverpool lost in Europe this morning to Bestikas!

    While not really jumping for joy at the troubles of Liverpool, the result last nite will make this Sunday's match all the more important to Rafa than to AW.

    Lose to Arsenal and Liverpool's season is over.

    The next seven days should reveal Arsenalís title credentials. I hope the team pass the tests and go on to greater heights.

    Com'on you Gunners!
    Yeah man ... let's keep up the pressure on the EPL!

  5. #385
    Member emirates's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Gutter .....
    Posts
    438

    Default Re: Arsenal Football Club - The Gunner's Thread

    com'on gunners win the reds!
    IF

  6. #386

    Default Re: Arsenal Football Club - The Gunner's Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by eastwest View Post
    The perfect result last night to go into a very important two Premier League games against Liverpool and Moan Utd. I predict a win and a draw respectively.
    if that results are to be, i rather getting a draw against liverpool and a big win against manu. That will be a bigger boost, its better to keep liverpool in the race to add more pressure to manu, than allow it become a 2 horse race, as you know manu always lucky whenever they are not performing. Or in other words "able to grind out a results". Hehe
    One-North Explorers
    | Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but photos |

  7. #387
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Arsenal Football Club - The Gunner's Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by sbs99 View Post
    if that results are to be, i rather getting a draw against liverpool and a big win against manu. That will be a bigger boost, its better to keep liverpool in the race to add more pressure to manu, than allow it become a 2 horse race, as you know manu always lucky whenever they are not performing. Or in other words "able to grind out a results". Hehe
    Big win over MAN U????

  8. #388

    Default Re: Arsenal Football Club - The Gunner's Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Big win over MAN U????

    well...nothing is impossible...manu did a big 6-0 over gunners few years back...becoz of
    a cygan led defence....who knows...we juz need a clown or two from manu's camp to
    work in our favour.

    erm..mel is manu fan right? haaa wat u doing here??? spy!!!
    One-North Explorers
    | Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but photos |

  9. #389
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Arsenal Football Club - The Gunner's Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by sbs99 View Post
    well...nothing is impossible...manu did a big 6-0 over gunners few years back...becoz of
    a cygan led defence....who knows...we juz need a clown or two from manu's camp to
    work in our favour.

    erm..mel is manu fan right? haaa wat u doing here??? spy!!!
    ya hor...maybe we will reproduce that form...

  10. #390
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    89

    Default Re: Arsenal Football Club - The Gunner's Thread

    I think Manu won 6-1 against Arsenal with Cygan and Stephanov in defence... anyway there's no need to settle the score with Manu since the following year Arsenal won the EPL at Old Trafford....thats a damn shiok feeling, esp since Roy Keane declare he will not let Arsenal do it... Wiltord scored I think

    Do it one game at a time.

    Football is about sequences and confidence, I believe the Arsenal team morale is quite high now while Liverpool's is in shambles. If Arsenal get a good win against Liverpool this Sunday, the team would be full of confidence coming to the Manu game.

    If Arsenal plays badly or don't get a good result against Liverpool, they might not be in a good shape to face Manu. So I rather Arsenal take maximum points at Anfield and worry about the Manu game afterwards.

    Already Manu is blowing its trumpet to try to scare the other teams.
    Last edited by FooFighter; 25th October 2007 at 02:53 PM.

  11. #391

    Default Re: Arsenal Football Club - The Gunner's Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by FooFighter View Post
    I think Manu won 6-1 against Arsenal with Cygan and Stephanov in defence... anyway there's no need to settle the score with Manu since the following year Arsenal won the EPL at Old Trafford....thats a damn shiok feeling, esp since Roy Keane declare he will not let Arsenal do it... Wiltord scored I think

    Do it one game at a time.

    Football is about sequences and confidence, I believe the Arsenal team morale is quite high now while Liverpool's is in shambles. If Arsenal get a good win against Liverpool this Sunday, the team would be full of confidence coming to the Manu game.

    If Arsenal plays badly or don't get a good result against Liverpool, they might not be in a good shape to face Manu. So I rather Arsenal take maximum points at Anfield and worry about the Manu game afterwards.

    Already Manu is blowing its trumpet to try to scare the other teams.
    One-North Explorers
    | Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but photos |

  12. #392
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: Arsenal Football Club - The Gunner's Thread

    It's nice to see the guys playing well continously... come on, keep it up...

    We can win it all...
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  13. #393
    Member emirates's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Gutter .....
    Posts
    438

    Default Re: Arsenal Football Club - The Gunner's Thread

    co'mon guys beat them ALL
    IF

  14. #394

    Default Re: Arsenal Football Club - The Gunner's Thread

    tonite is one of the big games...

    GO GUNNERS!!!


  15. #395
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,835

    Default Re: Arsenal Football Club - The Gunner's Thread

    beat liverpool cmon cmon!

  16. #396
    ClubSNAP Idol Adam Goi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    5,682

    Default Re: Arsenal Football Club - The Gunner's Thread

    Counting down ... 2 unbeaten teams left in the EPL now ... something has to go after tonight!

    Go Gunners!

  17. #397
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: Arsenal Football Club - The Gunner's Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Goi View Post
    Counting down ... 2 unbeaten teams left in the EPL now ... something has to go after tonight!

    Go Gunners!
    Unless it's a DRAW.

    But well, I dun think it'll end in a draw...

    The GUNNERS will keep their chins up and come up TOPS again...
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  18. #398
    Member Static's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Surfing soft porn in CS
    Posts
    1,079

    Default Re: Arsenal Football Club - The Gunner's Thread

    GO GO GUNNER!



    Win this !!!
    陳綺貞 2010 [夏季練習曲] 巡迴演唱會 Cheer Concert 13 Nov 2010 MAX Pavilion@Singapore Expo

  19. #399

    Default Re: Arsenal Football Club - The Gunner's Thread

    Looking forward to the match - my brother-in-law is big Liverpool fan and can't wait to rub his nose in it :-)

  20. #400

    Default Re: Arsenal Football Club - The Gunner's Thread

    It's a good day to go all guns blazing!
    One-North Explorers
    | Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but photos |

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •