Hi, sorry got some amateur problems that i do not understand. Really need some help.
1. F number usually refers to aperture due to my very limited knowledge. There is always a F number range on lens. What does that stands for? Is it the maximum size the aperture can open till?
2. Does image quality and sharpness depends more on the sensor, or the lens, or the camera body/model?
3. Related to question 2, does it means using a older DSLR model but using it with a very good lens, will still give you brilliant results or not?
4. Is there any difference between say bigger lens 72mm and say smaller ones like 58mm lens?
5. Does it mean that a poor sensor with a very high megapixel number will still yield very poor results?
6. Is it a must to get a dry box or dry cab for a prosumer camera?