Results 1 to 19 of 19

Thread: 'photosynthesis'

  1. #1

    Default 'photosynthesis'

    recharging in progress...

    C & C are welcome


  2. #2

    Default Re: 'photosynthesis'

    Very nice composition, make use of the place really well. And the title is really creative!
    I think this pic can make a nice magazine cover cos its clean and got "feel", imagine the masthead(magazine name) is on top, the text on either side...can be very interesting.

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    466

    Default Re: 'photosynthesis'

    agreed you used space very well. The would have been pretty nice as a straight horizon shot too.

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    (NS9) Woodlands. Beep beep~~
    Posts
    467

    Default Re: 'photosynthesis'

    Bro, it seems that u are gettin better everyday~~~ Keep up the good work n progress~~~!! Wat ISO are u using btw? Feels a bit grainy to me... Mayb I need to change my specs... >..<
    My Collection of 不起眼的 Photos
    Proud Owner of Canon 400D

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    North
    Posts
    2,703

    Default Re: 'photosynthesis'

    nice one for the composition!

    Would be nicer if you stopped down your aperture further.

  6. #6

    Default Re: 'photosynthesis'

    Cool shot! Creative..

  7. #7

    Default Re: 'photosynthesis'

    Very nice shot! Would prefer it this way than a straight vertical shot.

    However, might be even more absorbing if the gal is looking at the camera

  8. #8

    Default Re: 'photosynthesis'

    Nice shot...

    But please be aware of the Critique corner guidelines... 1 pic a week, not per day.

  9. #9

    Default Re: 'photosynthesis'

    Quote Originally Posted by adelynn88 View Post
    Very nice composition, make use of the place really well. And the title is really creative!
    I think this pic can make a nice magazine cover cos its clean and got "feel", imagine the masthead(magazine name) is on top, the text on either side...can be very interesting.
    i just want to catch the " feeling ". thks my model who inspired me.. magazine cover..hm not a bad idea

  10. #10

    Default Re: 'photosynthesis'

    Quote Originally Posted by yllew View Post
    Bro, it seems that u are gettin better everyday~~~ Keep up the good work n progress~~~!! Wat ISO are u using btw? Feels a bit grainy to me... Mayb I need to change my specs... >..<
    tks ,no need to change yr specs, i use iso 800 that time ..

  11. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    (NS9) Woodlands. Beep beep~~
    Posts
    467

    Default Re: 'photosynthesis'

    Quote Originally Posted by legiz View Post
    tks ,no need to change yr specs, i use iso 800 that time ..
    Ok, no wonder... ISO800... I tot I saw wrongly, thanks man. U save me from spending some more money in making specs~~~ But nice~~~ Hope that we can discuss when we can go n shoot next time in our kopi session~~~
    My Collection of 不起眼的 Photos
    Proud Owner of Canon 400D

  12. #12

    Default Re: 'photosynthesis'

    Nice shot my friend.. This pic has the "feel" in it and composition-wise I have to say I like it..

  13. #13

    Default Re: 'photosynthesis'

    I love the title!

  14. #14

    Default Re: 'photosynthesis'

    that light at the top kinda distract me a bit.
    other than that..

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    North
    Posts
    2,703

    Default Re: 'photosynthesis'

    But the light is supposed to be there in the first place right? No light... no photosynthesis!

  16. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    (NS9) Woodlands. Beep beep~~
    Posts
    467

    Default Re: 'photosynthesis'

    Quote Originally Posted by acupofkopi View Post
    that light at the top kinda distract me a bit.
    other than that..
    The light muz be there....

    Quote Originally Posted by yehosaphat View Post
    But the light is supposed to be there in the first place right? No light... no photosynthesis!
    U are right... N i wonder whether is it like the harry potter's book, where the ger is a plant like a slyphy... Kee kee kee~~~

    Sam~~!! Got anymore outing from you boh??
    My Collection of 不起眼的 Photos
    Proud Owner of Canon 400D

  17. #17

    Default Re: 'photosynthesis'

    Quote Originally Posted by yllew View Post
    The light muz be there....



    U are right... N i wonder whether is it like the harry potter's book, where the ger is a plant like a slyphy... Kee kee kee~~~

    Sam~~!! Got anymore outing from you boh??
    waiting for u to plan one , bro .. if i got outing i will jio u also

  18. #18

    Default Re: 'photosynthesis'

    Quote Originally Posted by yehosaphat View Post
    But the light is supposed to be there in the first place right? No light... no photosynthesis!
    ya if without the light i got to think of other title liao , lolz

  19. #19
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    East area
    Posts
    825

    Default Re: 'photosynthesis'

    creative and i love it

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •