Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123458 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 209

Thread: wat other hobbies u guys do?

  1. #41
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Punggol Park
    Posts
    1,977

    Default Re: wat other hobbies u guys do?

    Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    sure!
    but all very general one...not specifically specialised in each and every.

    -swim(but not atheletic kind of swim.more like jaccuzi )
    -jogging/gym
    -love looking at artworks, books, exhibitions, other photographers' works
    -driving around aimlessly(good time for thinking)
    -love national geo and discovery channels
    -travelling(for photography)
    -make up(for self and others cos i very hiao )
    -movies(though i buy more of dvd than watching in cinemas)
    -music (singing/piano)
    -cars
    -cooking
    -pets
    -dreaming,lazing,stoning.
    Sounds like an interesting woman to know

  2. #42
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: wat other hobbies u guys do?

    0). Support LIVERPOOL F.C!!! Com'on u REDs!!!
    1). Eating.
    2). Editing fotos
    3). Watching football matches.
    4). Exploring S'pore.
    5). Surfing CS
    6). Playing FM07!!!
    7). Nat Geo and Discovery + Animal Planet!
    8). Drink kopi, counted not?
    Last edited by Cheesecake; 23rd January 2007 at 10:15 AM.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  3. #43

    Default Re: wat other hobbies u guys do?

    Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Yeo View Post
    on the other hand, guys dun understand why women buy so many pairs of shoes when they dun have so many legs as the caterpillars

    .... btw, think u haven't seen women who are passionate about their hobbies, there are women who love cooking and bought lots of expensive cooking equipment . also got women who love music and bought expensive muscial instrument...

    hey, I'm all for a woman who wanna make herself look good. For that, I'm willing to give up one of my hobbies to 'finance' her vainity. Shoes, lingerie, cosmetics, facials etc...i'm all for it. I guess that's why me wife is not that focus on my hobbies as she's distracted by all the women-stuffs......heheheheh.....* evil grin *
    "ashes to ashes; funk to funky..we know major_tom's a junkie
    strung out on heaven's high....."

  4. #44

    Default Re: wat other hobbies u guys do?

    Quote Originally Posted by jeff49er View Post
    Sounds like an interesting woman to know
    errrr, is that a pick-up line????
    "ashes to ashes; funk to funky..we know major_tom's a junkie
    strung out on heaven's high....."

  5. #45
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: wat other hobbies u guys do?

    Quote Originally Posted by jeff49er View Post
    Sounds like an interesting woman to know
    u wouldn't want to know!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  6. #46
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Southen Sea
    Posts
    1,467

    Default Re: wat other hobbies u guys do?

    -Mahjong

    But no time

    Got time no kakis

  7. #47
    Senior Member josho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Jln Teck Whye
    Posts
    2,110

    Default Re: wat other hobbies u guys do?

    Surf Net for More Information on everything
    PSP for Gaming
    Comic
    DVD session
    Music Production
    Photographing
    Loafing
    Sleeping
    TV
    Music hehe

  8. #48

    Default Re: wat other hobbies u guys do?

    hmmm ...

    diving
    food, wine, scotch and beer
    travelling, not for photography but for the food and wine
    .
    .
    .
    that's about all ...
    deadpoet
    my portfolio

  9. #49

    Default Re: wat other hobbies u guys do?

    I like to take long walks on the beach....eh oops wrong website.

  10. #50
    Senior Member josho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Jln Teck Whye
    Posts
    2,110

    Default Re: wat other hobbies u guys do?

    Quote Originally Posted by mattlock View Post
    I like to take long walks on the beach....eh oops wrong website.
    lol

  11. #51

    Default Re: wat other hobbies u guys do?

    Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    sure!
    but all very general one...not specifically specialised in each and every.

    -swim(but not atheletic kind of swim.more like jaccuzi )
    -jogging/gym
    -love looking at artworks, books, exhibitions, other photographers' works
    -driving around aimlessly(good time for thinking)
    -love national geo and discovery channels
    -travelling(for photography)
    -make up(for self and others cos i very hiao )
    -movies(though i buy more of dvd than watching in cinemas)
    -music (singing/piano)
    -cars
    -cooking
    -pets
    -dreaming,lazing,stoning.
    Amazing...

    Apparently a princess kind of life...

  12. #52

    Default Re: wat other hobbies u guys do?

    * riding the beemer
    * movies
    * eating and drinking
    * muay thai
    * gaming
    * outdoor stuff such as finding Ulu places in Singapore, walks etc.
    * reading
    * cooking if i would have more time....

  13. #53
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: wat other hobbies u guys do?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    0). Support LIVERPOOL F.C!!! Com'on u REDs!!!
    1). Eating.
    2). Editing fotos
    3). Watching football matches.
    4). Exploring S'pore.
    5). Surfing CS
    6). Playing FM07!!!
    7). Nat Geo and Discovery + Animal Planet!
    8). Drink kopi, counted not?
    You've forgotten:

    9). Making and eating cheesecakes.

  14. #54

    Default Re: wat other hobbies u guys do?

    Quote Originally Posted by Deadpoet View Post
    hmmm ...

    diving
    food, wine, scotch and beer
    travelling, not for photography but for the food and wine
    .
    .
    .
    that's about all ...
    i dive too.but long time no do already.and the sun's really bad for my complexion.hence, sort of gave it up.

  15. #55

    Default Re: wat other hobbies u guys do?

    Quote Originally Posted by leejay View Post
    Amazing...

    Apparently a princess kind of life...
    at the end of the day, anything wrong with that?
    deadpoet
    my portfolio

  16. #56

    Default Re: wat other hobbies u guys do?

    Quote Originally Posted by leejay View Post
    Amazing...

    Apparently a princess kind of life...
    princess?
    if princess, i dont need to be working.i dont need to drive,i cant surf cs...

    i'm just a common singaporean girl.

  17. #57

    Default Re: wat other hobbies u guys do?

    Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    i dive too.but long time no do already.and the sun's really bad for my complexion.hence, sort of gave it up.
    Diving does no harm to your skin. You are in a wet suit (best sunblock) and you are under water, can be pretty good sun screen.
    deadpoet
    my portfolio

  18. #58

    Default Re: wat other hobbies u guys do?

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    * riding the beemer
    * movies
    * eating and drinking
    * muay thai
    * gaming
    * outdoor stuff such as finding Ulu places in Singapore, walks etc.
    * reading
    * cooking if i would have more time....
    what's muay thai?
    you ride a BMW bike?so are you and ortega a couple?

    ok lah.jj.

  19. #59

    Default Re: wat other hobbies u guys do?

    Quote Originally Posted by Deadpoet View Post
    Diving does no harm to your skin. You are in a wet suit (best sunblock) and you are under water, can be pretty good sun screen.
    i didnt have a wet suit then.
    even if have, it doesnt really cover my face.
    no matter SPF 1000 or 10000, it can never block out the tan 100%.

  20. #60

    Default Re: wat other hobbies u guys do?

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    * riding the beemer
    * movies
    * eating and drinking
    * muay thai
    * gaming
    * outdoor stuff such as finding Ulu places in Singapore, walks etc.
    * reading
    * cooking if i would have more time....
    mikey, you never ceased to surprise me ... never knew you can read and cook ....
    deadpoet
    my portfolio

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123458 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •