Thread: fresh copper tone

Default fresh copper tone

my old trusty sold away already FZ 20, NIKON 4T
    ISO 80, WB CLOUDY, focal length 68mm ~ 379mm on full frame, 1/1300, f/5.6

link for the bigger size
    http://farm1.static.flickr.com/127/3...fc902fd9_o.jpg

C&Cs are welcomed with thanks!

Default Re: fresh copper tone

I think the white part is too white, too bright, not sure if it is because over exposed (cos the leaf is nice to me). What's the black thing?

to me, the leaf alone is nice because of the nice contrast and bokeh and it's sharp . But overall, a bit uncomfortable. I think the white part is too white, too bright, not sure if it is because over exposed (cos the leaf is nice to me). What's the black thing?

Quote Originally Posted by tqviet0327 View Post
    I think the white part is too white, too bright, not sure if it is because over exposed (cos the leaf is nice to me). What's the black thing?

to me, the leaf alone is nice because of the nice contrast and bokeh and it's sharp . But overall, a bit uncomfortable. I think the white part is too white, too bright, not sure if it is because over exposed (cos the leaf is nice to me). What's the black thing?
    Copy paste issues my friend???

Anyway yea I liked the leaf too but the top right corner is too harsh to the eye and draws attention away from the leaf.

The black thing by the way is the crevice from which the plant is growing... (me thinks)
    Come visit my Flickr :)

I think it overexposed even at the leave. I cant see the detail of these leaves...Can step down mah unless you really want kind of ultra-white colour..
    A person is useless unless he is standing up for himself, for his future, and for his dreams.

Quote Originally Posted by tqviet0327 View Post

to me, the leaf alone is nice because of the nice contrast and bokeh and it's sharp .
    Thanks for the pointer

Quote Originally Posted by maddyks View Post
    Copy paste issues my friend???

Anyway yea I liked the leaf too but the top right corner is too harsh to the eye and draws attention away from the leaf.

The black thing by the way is the crevice from which the plant is growing... (me thinks)
    Thanks maddyks! might be my monitor is too dark... din realize it until pointed out. And thanks for the explanation on that black thingy
    Last edited by daden; 24th January 2007 at 01:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by standingup View Post
    I think it overexposed even at the leave. I cant see the detail of these leaves...Can step down mah unless you really want kind of ultra-white colour..
    u are right abt the whitey thingy... but the detail was meant to be loss hence the wide f.stop to isolate the dying leaf in copper tone...
    thanks for the pointer