Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 65

Thread: Childish Act of a CSer

  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    2,156

    Default Re: Childish Act of a CSer

    Quote Originally Posted by Klose View Post
    NTU?
    thot that MSN guy quitted school liao?

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    1.45N 103.83E
    Posts
    3,202

    Default Re: Childish Act of a CSer

    Uni = mature? doubt so. I was recently bombarded for no reasons by one in CS.


    Maybe they think the study more than an average person makes them wiser or right all the time. For the same reason Employer wants experienced worker rather than fresh graduates will answer this.

    (ps. I'm refering to those unmature Uni students, which i belive and hope is only a small percentage of it)

    What can we do?

  3. #23
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Melbourne/Singapore
    Posts
    1,250

    Default Re: Childish Act of a CSer

    Quote Originally Posted by DeSwitch View Post
    Uni = mature? doubt so. I was recently bombarded for no reasons by one in CS.


    Maybe they think the study more than an average person makes them wiser or right all the time. For the same reason Employer wants experienced worker rather than fresh graduates will answer this.

    (ps. I'm refering to those unmature Uni students, which i belive and hope is only a small percentage of it)

    What can we do?
    If one is immature, you can't do anything about it .........I'm still very amazed by how so many pple are immature in the Net or turn immature when behind a PC.

  4. #24

    Default Re: Childish Act of a CSer

    Hidden behind a facade they created apparently makes them feel invincible

  5. #25
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Melbourne/Singapore
    Posts
    1,250

    Default Re: Childish Act of a CSer

    invincible to the point of having mash potato for brains? hahaha.............

  6. #26

    Default Re: Childish Act of a CSer

    You can email the institution's IT helpdesk as well as their director of IT services and Computer Incident Center to look into it. Be sure to provide all supporting info.

  7. #27

    Default Re: Childish Act of a CSer

    yup...emailed the institution liao...with the eamil, email header, and my site log...
    Last edited by dreamerz; 23rd January 2007 at 05:33 PM.
    Buying a DSLR/SLR doesn't make you a photographer. It makes you a DSLR/SLR owner
    My Site

  8. #28

    Default Re: Childish Act of a CSer

    And if you're really serious about it you can call them up too and demand action be taken.

  9. #29

    Default Re: Childish Act of a CSer

    Quote Originally Posted by Sausage View Post
    And if you're really serious about it you can call them up too and demand action be taken.
    shall wait for their reply first...
    Buying a DSLR/SLR doesn't make you a photographer. It makes you a DSLR/SLR owner
    My Site

  10. #30

    Default Re: Childish Act of a CSer

    Wait a minute. Why are we tracing the IP address? Are we over reacting here?

    Ok, granted, what was said in the e-mail is very imature, but being imature is not a crime?

    If one photo sucks and I said that to the creator of said photo, based on the reaction of quite a few here, seems like I have committed a cardinal sin.

    One question to TS. What are you going to do, if you actually find the person, what are you going to do? Do tell his/her teacher that he/she is a bad boy/girl?
    deadpoet
    my portfolio

  11. #31
    Member smtan24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    1,496

    Default Re: Childish Act of a CSer

    Hi dreamerz saw your photos when we went for a shoot. They look Ok to me. There's always people with dumb remarks.

  12. #32
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    2,156

    Default Re: Childish Act of a CSer

    Quote Originally Posted by Deadpoet View Post
    Wait a minute. Why are we tracing the IP address? Are we over reacting here?

    Ok, granted, what was said in the e-mail is very imature, but being imature is not a crime?

    If one photo sucks and I said that to the creator of said photo, based on the reaction of quite a few here, seems like I have committed a cardinal sin.

    One question to TS. What are you going to do, if you actually find the person, what are you going to do? Do tell his/her teacher that he/she is a bad boy/girl?
    ask the boy to be sent for couselling

  13. #33

    Default Re: Childish Act of a CSer

    Quote Originally Posted by Deadpoet View Post
    Wait a minute. Why are we tracing the IP address? Are we over reacting here?

    Ok, granted, what was said in the e-mail is very imature, but being imature is not a crime?

    If one photo sucks and I said that to the creator of said photo, based on the reaction of quite a few here, seems like I have committed a cardinal sin.

    One question to TS. What are you going to do, if you actually find the person, what are you going to do? Do tell his/her teacher that he/she is a bad boy/girl?
    lol...if his directing the comment on a photo i wont mind...but he is obviously trying to degrade me....i wun do any work abt who it is...the sch will deal with it....i jus only email my displeased wif this issued....wats action tat is been done is all by the sch right...
    Buying a DSLR/SLR doesn't make you a photographer. It makes you a DSLR/SLR owner
    My Site

  14. #34

    Default Re: Childish Act of a CSer

    Heck what ever he says lah .. what so big deal. your photos look okie for me at least .. and love you video on the cars stunt ..
    Dun mood over his stupid comment. No point ..
    Cheers

  15. #35

    Default Re: Childish Act of a CSer

    Quote Originally Posted by Luval View Post
    Heck what ever he says lah .. what so big deal. your photos look okie for me at least .. and love you video on the cars stunt ..
    Dun mood over his stupid comment. No point ..
    Cheers
    lol...actually i nv mood over his comment...i noe how my pix fare...
    Buying a DSLR/SLR doesn't make you a photographer. It makes you a DSLR/SLR owner
    My Site

  16. #36
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Chestnut
    Posts
    3,171

    Default Re: Childish Act of a CSer

    Quote Originally Posted by dreamerz View Post
    lol...actually i nv mood over his comment...i noe how my pix fare...
    Then why start this thread....isn't this Boliao also since you do not "mood" over this????

    Unless you cannot tahan that people may not fancy what you produced?

  17. #37

    Default Re: Childish Act of a CSer

    Quote Originally Posted by dreamerz View Post
    lol...if his directing the comment on a photo i wont mind...but he is obviously trying to degrade me....i wun do any work abt who it is...the sch will deal with it....i jus only email my displeased wif this issued....wats action tat is been done is all by the sch right...
    how were you degaded. The comments were private to you only, and if you did not post it on this thread, no one else would have wind of it, and no one would have gone to your website to look at your picture.

    you are a hyprocrite. You said you don't care, yet you posted this thread and started talking big about how you are going to trace his ip address and let his school deal with him etc etc. This action alone together with psoting this thread meant you care. why lie. Admit that you can and you want revenge!

    Now that I had a chance to look at the pictures in your website, well, cannot make it is the best I can say. Now, I really feel the pictures suck. If you want to be a commercial photographer and make a living off photography, I hope you have a trust fund. You are not going to make it with the quality of the work shown on your website.

    You maybe a really nice guy, maybe not, but your work sucks.

    Now ... happy?
    deadpoet
    my portfolio

  18. #38
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    49

    Default Re: Childish Act of a CSer

    Quote Originally Posted by Deadpoet View Post
    how were you degaded. The comments were private to you only, and if you did not post it on this thread, no one else would have wind of it, and no one would have gone to your website to look at your picture.

    you are a hyprocrite. You said you don't care, yet you posted this thread and started talking big about how you are going to trace his ip address and let his school deal with him etc etc. This action alone together with psoting this thread meant you care. why lie. Admit that you can and you want revenge!

    Now that I had a chance to look at the pictures in your website, well, cannot make it is the best I can say. Now, I really feel the pictures suck. If you want to be a commercial photographer and make a living off photography, I hope you have a trust fund. You are not going to make it with the quality of the work shown on your website.

    You maybe a really nice guy, maybe not, but your work sucks.

    Now ... happy?
    One Needle See Blood...
    Last edited by Ogenkidesu; 24th January 2007 at 05:13 AM.

  19. #39
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    2,156

    Default Re: Childish Act of a CSer

    Quote Originally Posted by Deadpoet View Post
    how were you degaded. The comments were private to you only, and if you did not post it on this thread, no one else would have wind of it, and no one would have gone to your website to look at your picture.

    you are a hyprocrite. You said you don't care, yet you posted this thread and started talking big about how you are going to trace his ip address and let his school deal with him etc etc. This action alone together with psoting this thread meant you care. why lie. Admit that you can and you want revenge!

    Now that I had a chance to look at the pictures in your website, well, cannot make it is the best I can say. Now, I really feel the pictures suck. If you want to be a commercial photographer and make a living off photography, I hope you have a trust fund. You are not going to make it with the quality of the work shown on your website.

    You maybe a really nice guy, maybe not, but your work sucks.

    Now ... happy?
    dun anyhow say, wait he asked admin to trace your IP

  20. #40

    Default Re: Childish Act of a CSer

    Whatever is the intention of the TS to start this thread is none of our business really, we can choose to participate or not, that's all.

    But the surefire way to dampen someone is to insult what they like and do. "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder" afterall, surely there must be a few photographs which are relatively good ?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •