Page 42 of 50 FirstFirst ... 173237404142434447 ... LastLast
Results 821 to 840 of 992

Thread: 36th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Its hard work.

  1. #821
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Land of the Teddy Bear
    Posts
    2,324

    Default Re: 36th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Its hard work.

    Morning...!!

  2. #822
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    school studio's under table
    Posts
    464

    Default Re: 36th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Its hard work.

    morning all.... Ate breakfast?
    uncle reno...bird park got gala parrot? I noticed they sound like a bicycle braking at high speed... so cute.
    Don't cry because its over,:)Smile because it happened.
    items for sale

  3. #823
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Land of the Teddy Bear
    Posts
    2,324

    Default Re: 36th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Its hard work.

    Quote Originally Posted by hASHbrown_kopitiam View Post
    morning all.... Ate breakfast?
    uncle reno...bird park got gala parrot? I noticed they sound like a bicycle braking at high speed... so cute.
    bird park got. They are capable of mimic any kind of sounds eg. pager sound, telephone ring sound.... etc...

  4. #824
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: 36th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Its hard work.

    morning guys! i agree with HBK, the green parrot looked way better. so adorable with his short & fat figure!

    geez early in the morning char si lang. admin staff came our dept and yakking non stop with my partner. nb!

  5. #825
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    school studio's under table
    Posts
    464

    Default Re: 36th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Its hard work.

    Quote Originally Posted by Reno View Post
    never go partor..... you bad boy...
    i went changi board walk there to attend wedding and par tor wif my small camera in the cold wind.
    Don't cry because its over,:)Smile because it happened.
    items for sale

  6. #826
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    school studio's under table
    Posts
    464

    Default Re: 36th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Its hard work.

    Quote Originally Posted by Reno View Post
    bird park got. They are capable of mimic any kind of sounds eg. pager sound, telephone ring sound.... etc...
    tryin to make fun of me.... anyway...rmbr tat rich neighbour next to my project site? His white cockatoo noe how to say bye bye to me when i walk off leh.
    Don't cry because its over,:)Smile because it happened.
    items for sale

  7. #827
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Land of the Teddy Bear
    Posts
    2,324

    Default Re: 36th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Its hard work.

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake View Post
    morning guys! i agree with HBK, the green parrot looked way better. so adorable with his short & fat figure!

    geez early in the morning char si lang. admin staff came our dept and yakking non stop with my partner. nb!
    that green parrot is a quaker and he got a very sad story behind it.... when he was a baby, his parents nibs off all his toes, results he does not have any toes, thus he cannot grab or hold onto perches. He can only walk around on the floor only. His owner saw him very pity and bought him from the birdshop. Now the owner took great care of it now.

  8. #828
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Land of the Teddy Bear
    Posts
    2,324

    Default Re: 36th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Its hard work.

    Quote Originally Posted by hASHbrown_kopitiam View Post
    tryin to make fun of me.... anyway...rmbr tat rich neighbour next to my project site? His white cockatoo noe how to say bye bye to me when i walk off leh.
    me where got make fun of you....

  9. #829
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: 36th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Its hard work.

    Quote Originally Posted by Reno View Post
    that green parrot is a quaker and he got a very sad story behind it.... when he was a baby, his parents nibs off all his toes, results he does not have any toes, thus he cannot grab or hold onto perches. He can only walk around on the floor only. His owner saw him very pity and bought him from the birdshop. Now the owner took great care of it now.

  10. #830
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Land of the Teddy Bear
    Posts
    2,324

    Default Re: 36th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Its hard work.

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake View Post
    there are a lot more sad cases around....

  11. #831
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    school studio's under table
    Posts
    464

    Default Re: 36th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Its hard work.

    Quote Originally Posted by Reno View Post
    me where got make fun of you....
    Gala will do pager sound meh...
    Don't cry because its over,:)Smile because it happened.
    items for sale

  12. #832
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Land of the Teddy Bear
    Posts
    2,324

    Default Re: 36th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Its hard work.

    will.... just let him listen to the pager sound a few times and he can mimic liao....

  13. #833
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    820

    Default Re: 36th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Its hard work.

    Quote Originally Posted by hASHbrown_kopitiam View Post
    Gala will do pager sound meh...
    reno should be able to do too ....
    除了爱, 我一无所有

  14. #834
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Land of the Teddy Bear
    Posts
    2,324

    Default Re: 36th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Its hard work.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ola View Post
    reno should be able to do too ....
    if Ola can... then maybe i can.....

  15. #835
    Senior Member GENO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Teddy Bear Land
    Posts
    2,982

    Default Re: 36th season of ?? Weight Loss Cafe. Its hard work.

    Quote Originally Posted by Reno View Post
    there are a lot more sad cases around....
    no money to spend is the worst.


  16. #836
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: 36th season of ?? Weight Loss Cafe. Its hard work.

    Quote Originally Posted by GENO View Post
    no money to spend is the worst.

    so sad....

  17. #837
    Senior Member GENO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Teddy Bear Land
    Posts
    2,982

    Default Re: 36th season of ?? Weight Loss Cafe. Its hard work.

    Quote Originally Posted by scud View Post
    so sad....
    u still got wendy....to hug...i got nothing

  18. #838
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: 36th season of ?? Weight Loss Cafe. Its hard work.

    Quote Originally Posted by GENO View Post
    u still got wendy....to hug...i got nothing

  19. #839

    Default Re: 36th season of ?? Weight Loss Cafe. Its hard work.

    cheer up guys! read this

  20. #840
    Senior Member GENO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Teddy Bear Land
    Posts
    2,982

    Default Re: 36th season of ?? Weight Loss Cafe. Its hard work.

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs View Post
    cheer up guys! read this

    mmmm....which lens is good? Is the 17-55mm f2.8 DX good? might

Page 42 of 50 FirstFirst ... 173237404142434447 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •