Thread: Girl by Sea - Collage of Images

Default Girl by Sea - Collage of Images

Ok, I combined these few images you see below...

And it became like this,

comments please fire away!

Default Re: Girl by Sea - Collage of Images

classically fantastic! a bit burnted though....the sun....damn bright over there

usually a collage like this would have meaning. May I know why you put the door thing on the top left corner?

Quote Originally Posted by tqviet0327 View Post
    usually a collage like this would have meaning. May I know why you put the door thing on the top left corner?
    I agree everything else is nicely done, but the door is a bit distracting and the sun too bright. Would have been nice if the birds were opposite her so that it seems like she's looking at the birds instead of the door?

You should always explain your composition b4 asking for comments mah...

mm.. its a nice work.
    but if i were you, i'd put the door at the end of the jetti (or the little wooden bridge).
    but please keep it up... do more.. photomanipulation is fun

donnit to explain everything lah...let the viewer interpret...don't be lazy

Wah, I'm still studying now la, not like all the lao jiaos here. haha. Doing a Diploma in Business Administration, Year Two.

Anyway, havent been to CS much due to my exam season, haven been doing much work in my semester, so gotta catch up now. HAHA. bing shi bu shao xiang, ling shi bao fo jiao.

Yea, photomanipulation, DI, photography is FUNFUNFUN. Like really, I'll put it second to the adrenaline rush of rock climbing. =P However, my silly course does not teach a slightest bit of such stuff so what I have done is (almost) entirely self taught, other than an ex-mentor earlier in journey. I would love to be able to attend a formal course on the use of hardlight, softlight overlay etc and learn all these, unfortunately, I'm not too rich, so books and online tutorials will have to do for now. (Anyone want to teach me, formally?)

Anyway, my concept was for it to be a sandbook project, why sandbook? The color will give it a glow of sunset sand, with a girl looking dreamily as a window thinking of whatever, birds will complete the feel. Maybe my placement of the birds and window are wrong, I will seek to experiment again when I'm free after my exams.

On hindsight, I should have blended in the lower part of the border with the sand to give it a more surreal feel. Also, the hair should be digitally altered to look like it's slightly flying. Aiyah, hindsight is always perfect eyesight, wtf. Will do better next time yea?

Anyway, after my exams I've got my ITP, or my attachment program, should have quite a bit of free time since I'm working in my current boss coy. I will dabble in it again.

Thanks for your comments everyone, I didnt post my composition and ideas earlier because I didnt want to create any prejudice.