1. Accelerate to 2k rpm,
2. Release clutch till abt 1 k, slight vibration or change in engine rpm,
3. depress accelerator till 2k rpm again,
4. Release handbrake slowly and "hold" clutch for 1 sec and gradually release,
5. When on top of slope, release both acc & clutch simultaneously slowly,<engine brake!>
6. Upon coming down slope, depress brake slightly until halfway down the slope, just before stopping, depress clutch completely.
When on top of the slope, release both clutch and acc, this is to make use of engine brake when going downslope.
If u dun depress clutch when stopping sure stall wat.... Read properly leh, lucky u not my student....
If u still dun understand, nvm................