Page 12 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2710111213141722 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is learning driving now?

Default Re: Who is learning driving now?

when is your test date ? all the best

me also currently taking driving lessons @ SSDC...juz finished my 4th lesson
    this morning, still not good at clutch control thats why always engine stalled
    need to practise, practise and more practise.

Coming Sat. Thanks!

Long way to go. Hope you master the clutch soon.
    Only Sony device mostly, haha!

Quote Originally Posted by BBTM View Post
    Coming Sat. Thanks!

good luck!

Coming Sat. Thanks!

I just cleared 5.01 today. Test date on 29 Aug...
    Check mirror, safety check!! Otherwise ok... Hmm.. Need.. more... practice..........

Coming Sat. Thanks!

May the force be with you
    See my Photo Gallery at the Clubsnap

Thanks to all.

Instructor give me ok sign liao. Coming Thurs request him to give me some E-Brake training. Parking ok. lane change still not stable if cars a lot (+ other no give way) else on the road, quite smooth liao. Will speed up once clear hump or crossing etc...

Today can brake in time for traffic light as I released gas pedal before approaching 3rd arrow. If not, sure beat red light liao n don't know how. As long instructor say my skill ok, I also must not be "YaYa". Just do whatever learn and might pass in a go. Will update you folks on coming Sat.

Quote Originally Posted by lsisaxon View Post
    I just cleared 5.01 today. Test date on 29 Aug...
    Check mirror, safety check!! Otherwise ok... Hmm.. Need.. more... practice..........
    8 more cents to $60 after GST increase. Book at least one per wk to gain more confidence. Before test, chiong 3 lessons if possible. All the best to you.

Coming Sat. Thanks!

Wish you best of luck. I know alot of students from BBDC did it at one go, my frens did. I enjoy my sessions over there too. But dun give yourselves too much undure pressure. Just drive normally and enjoy the test session. I am sure the tester will not "eat" you.

Quote Originally Posted by kitkat View Post
    I am sure the tester will not "eat" you.
    Thanks for the wish but I scare tester kenna "Eat" (aka scold) by love one the night before!

me! started very late. 23rd may was my 1st lesson at CDC. now having road training module. passed my btt on 22nd june. ftt was today. but i din bring ic. could not take. next test date is 30th august!!

my instructor say i like to 'drag' the gear. 1st gear go up till 40km/h den change up. i just like the sound of the revs increasing. like playing need for speed lidat.

wad i dun like is they keep random assign instructor. den the car also keep changing. the clutch all different. some high some low. very irritating.
    Last edited by raptor1988; 10th July 2007 at 11:58 PM.
    Kodak Easyshare C875
    flickr

Thanks for the wish but I scare tester kenna "Eat" (aka scold) by love one the night before!
    Yo! Don't worry about the tester lah, just relax and drive like usual session.
    When huh? I'm very busy lately, pm me when free!

Cheers!

Me too. Test in 2 weeks time and first attempt. Think I'll fail before I exit the school and leave for main gate.

My engine still stall and turn into oncoming traffic after so many lessons. Haven't even started on crank and S course and my test in 2 weeks. Should have stuck to automatic 3A instead. Now manual lessons, quite hopeless for me. No hand and eye co ordination. But good luck to the rest of you all!

Which test route is the most difficult? I heard 6 and 9.

BBTM, I hope you pass your test! Sort of nice knowing you're picking up new skills Bring good news bro!
    Last edited by Yayne; 11th July 2007 at 04:25 AM.

u mean u can book the test date even if u havent complete certain stage ? like that no
    good leh..wasting time and money cos u have no confidence to pass the test..

In my driving school, students can only book for test date after they have completed
    stage 2 subject 25.

Different schools have different training structures i guess..

Quote Originally Posted by Yayne View Post

Which test route is the most difficult? I heard 6 and 9.

Route 6...

Maybe it's a little different in my case because I completed completed 28 3A sessions before shifting over to manual. Class 3 license is more useful because you get to drive vans and manual cars, hence the switch. Or perhaps booking test dates under a school provides a certain advantage over private students? I'm not for sure either.

Don't think I'll pass at the first go, just trying for an experience. For those with hand eye co ordination problems, no sense of navigation, no idea how to read maps, easily distracted kinds (like me), miracle won't even help in a pass at first attempt.

Quote Originally Posted by deslim27 View Post
    Yo! Don't worry about the tester lah, just relax and drive like usual session.
    When huh? I'm very busy lately, pm me when free!

Cheers!
    Bro, long time no see.

Coming Sat test lor.

You take care. PM you liao wait u also reply late, haha!

Take care!

Quote Originally Posted by Yayne View Post
    Maybe it's a little different in my case because I completed completed 28 3A sessions before shifting over to manual. Class 3 license is more useful because you get to drive vans and manual cars, hence the switch. Or perhaps booking test dates under a school provides a certain advantage over private students? I'm not for sure either.

Don't think I'll pass at the first go, just trying for an experience. For those with hand eye co ordination problems, no sense of navigation, no idea how to read maps, easily distracted kinds (like me), miracle won't even help in a pass at first attempt.

No offend to all female but female learner quite slow in some area. Try your best la, nothing is prefect, right? Just keep your mind clear, know what you are doing and all the things will be fine.

Like me, if taken few years back, sure quarrel with instructor but at this age, you don't bother to argue so much, haha!

No offend to all female but female learner quite slow in some area. Try your best la, nothing is prefect, right? Just keep your mind clear, know what you are doing and all the things will be fine.

Like me, if taken few years back, sure quarrel with instructor but at this age, you don't bother to argue so much, haha!
    Going to 'chiong' 9 lessons before my test in 1.5 weeks time. 1 a day, every day for a week before my test on Monday.

No idea if females learn slower. Cos I've never been male, so cannot judge. Learn slower then spend more effort to make up for it. It's a bit like computers or catching bugs, sometimes need to learn no matter what inorder to jell. Hehe...

I have this evil feeling it is going to rain very heavily during my test.

Yayne, i definately can understand how u feel...u converted from auto to manual and now
    i'm thinking of converting from manual to auto !! Like u said, I have hand eye and leg
    coordination problems too and I always feel that my instructors are going to strangle me
    any time I guess instead of driving, I'm driving them mad !

BBTM, i hate to agree with u that female learn slower (in driving) but have to agree to some
    extend when I look at myself. But then again, there are still a lot sistas out there are better
    drivers than some guys.

i am sure you girls can do it .

Page 12 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2710111213141722 ... LastLast