Page 1 of 35 12361126 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 694

Thread: Who is learning driving now?

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    BB West
    Posts
    2,188

    Default Who is learning driving now?

    Me 33 liao, then learn how to drive, haha!

    House near to BBDC, sign up for it, go for it, get a licence and see lucky to strike toto or big sweep and then own a car. Dreaming again.

  2. #2

    Default Re: Who is learning driving now?

    Quote Originally Posted by BBTM View Post
    Me 33 liao, then learn how to drive, haha!

    House near to BBDC, sign up for it, go for it, get a licence and see lucky to strike toto or big sweep and then own a car. Dreaming again.
    this is not a dream, i think it is more like a skill needed lor, me wanna take the test on my 18 birthday

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    BB West
    Posts
    2,188

    Default Re: Who is learning driving now?

    Quote Originally Posted by compro_1975 View Post
    this is not a dream, i think it is more like a skill needed lor, me wanna take the test on my 18 birthday
    I mean stiking lottery la, i dream again lor.

  4. #4
    Senior Member josho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Jln Teck Whye
    Posts
    2,110

    Default Re: Who is learning driving now?

    Good luck! have fun learning driving! Then act as racer! Vroooom!! keke

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    456

    Default Re: Who is learning driving now?

    Enjoy your driving lessons and don't forget or throws those rules like use of signal lights when filtering or changing lanes, etc. out of the window once you passed your test. Be a responsible driver.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Planet Eropagnis
    Posts
    2,944

    Default Re: Who is learning driving now?

    Quote Originally Posted by BBTM View Post
    Me 33 liao, then learn how to drive, haha!

    House near to BBDC, sign up for it, go for it, get a licence and see lucky to strike toto or big sweep and then own a car. Dreaming again.
    "Live till old, learn till old"

    Nothing to be ashamed or embarassed abt. Its always good to learn something.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Planet Eropagnis
    Posts
    2,944

    Default Re: Who is learning driving now?

    Anyway, ur driving lessons would be of great help if u were to play Daytona at the arcade. Compared to crazy ramming, hot-headed Ah Bengs who probably dunno what they are ramming on, u'd be a much cooler driver in comparison. hehehe

  8. #8

    Default Re: Who is learning driving now?

    Becoz' of NZ self drive trip, I took up driving and passed 1 year ago
    Last edited by megaweb; 20th January 2007 at 01:47 PM.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Who is learning driving now?

    Quote Originally Posted by jsbn View Post
    Anyway, ur driving lessons would be of great help if u were to play Daytona at the arcade. Compared to crazy ramming, hot-headed Ah Bengs who probably dunno what they are ramming on, u'd be a much cooler driver in comparison. hehehe
    play initial D better... more feel...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    A village in a forest
    Posts
    1,515

    Default Re: Who is learning driving now?

    Nah. If you have a Playstation, Gran Tourisimo is the best!!
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Who is learning driving now?

    Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    Nah. If you have a Playstation, Gran Tourisimo is the best!!
    GT4 ai mai... talk about tis... GT4 i haven even pass the license... not qualified to drive...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    A village in a forest
    Posts
    1,515

    Default Re: Who is learning driving now?

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    GT4 ai mai... talk about tis... GT4 i haven even pass the license... not qualified to drive...
    Thats why it is the ultimate. You have to know how to drive properly before you can race
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

  13. #13
    Senior Member Galdor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Planet Gaia
    Posts
    9,544

    Default Re: Who is learning driving now?

    Initail D, Grand Turismo or Fast & Furious?
    Minolta. Konica Minolta. Sony

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Who is learning driving now?

    Quote Originally Posted by Galdor View Post
    Initail D, Grand Turismo or Fast & Furious?
    wait for bbtm to pass his basic theory 1st...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  15. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    289

    Default Re: Who is learning driving now?

    I keen to ask how many times you need to take the test to pass?
    A person is useless unless he is standing up for himself, for his future, and for his dreams.

  16. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    BB West
    Posts
    2,188

    Default Re: Who is learning driving now?

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    wait for bbtm to pass his basic theory 1st...
    Basic - Passed on Year 2000!

    Advance - Maybe pass ard this yr

    Licence - If heng, then also pass this yr

    Btw, my driving skill in NFSMW, is the best in my company competition. No one can beat my timing, haha!

  17. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Who is learning driving now?

    Quote Originally Posted by BBTM View Post
    Basic - Passed on Year 2000!

    Advance - Maybe pass ard this yr

    Licence - If heng, then also pass this yr

    Btw, my driving skill in NFSMW, is the best in my company competition. No one can beat my timing, haha!
    u go zhng your instructor car and u drift in the circuit & see lor...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  18. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    A village in a forest
    Posts
    1,515

    Default Re: Who is learning driving now?

    That'll be fun to watch. Drifting in your instructor's car. I'll love to see the instructor's face
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

  19. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    BB West
    Posts
    2,188

    Default Re: Who is learning driving now?

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    u go zhng your instructor car and u drift in the circuit & see lor...
    NFSMW no drifting la. Need to mod the car to drift also if not wrong. Maybe I corner in a high speed lor, haha! Ops! Dreaming again.

  20. #20
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    @ AMK
    Posts
    2,616

    Default Re: Who is learning driving now?

    Quote Originally Posted by BBTM View Post
    NFSMW no drifting la. Need to mod the car to drift also if not wrong. Maybe I corner in a high speed lor, haha! Ops! Dreaming again.
    actually dun need to mod...u see the IMF BMW 7 series driver training video on TV...the instructor drift with a stock 7 Series...

    but mod a car is confirm better...

    good luck to get your license...

Page 1 of 35 12361126 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •