Thread: Perspective

Default Perspective

Was at HK recently. Shot this inside one of the MTR station.

Shot with Canon EOS30D, 1/60 f/4 ISO400.
    Comment, good or bad welcome. I am here to learn.
    Thanks.

Default Re: Perspective

well, i just felt that you could focus on something more happening, and of course, the train and the people belong to the more 'happening' details . .

I like the way the line of the shot follows the lights which reflect well on the floor. The shot has a nice vanishing point. The people do seem to be facing into the edge of the frame with nowhere to go, so to speak. But I do like the shot because of the lines.

Quote Originally Posted by pacer View Post
    I like the way the line of the shot follows the lights which reflect well on the floor. The shot has a nice vanishing point. The people do seem to be facing into the edge of the frame with nowhere to go, so to speak. But I do like the shot because of the lines.
    Hi Pacer,
    Thanks for the kind words.
    True about the people having no way to go but seriously they have no more roads ahead of them unless they jump onto the track. But in photography, this logical thing is no more logical, you know what I mean.

Hi matthiascr

Thanks for your feedback. Ya, it would be nice if the train just approaches then. But in HK, trains are behind glass doors so...
    Cheers,

horizon is slanted.
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.