View Poll Results: Would you shoot a gay or lesbian wedding?

Voters
190. You may not vote on this poll
  • No way! Absolutely never!

    32 16.84%
  • No. Unless they're willing to pay me 3x my fees.

    12 6.32%
  • Yes, I will take up the job but keep it hush hush.

    31 16.32%
  • Yes, I will gladly take up the job and show the photos on my website

    115 60.53%
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2567
Results 121 to 134 of 134

Thread: Wedding Photographers: Would you shoot a gay or lesbian wedding?

  1. #121

    Default Re: Wedding Photographers: Would you shoot a gay or lesbian wedding?

    Quote Originally Posted by hobbit6003 View Post
    Yeah, aplenty, especially if you have been in the arts and music scene...a few of my friends then were homosexuals, and they know where I stand on this. And some of them do openly display their affection, which is what disgusted me.

    Any of my friends now are homosexuals? Not that I know of, at least.


    I'm not denying that there are no homosexuals in any society, what I'm saying is that the practice of homosexuality is wrong, morally, religiously and naturally.

    This is my belief and I stand by it. When people ask me who am I to judge that it is wrong? Then may I ask, who is to say that this is normal practice?

    The most fundamental question is, can homosexuality help preserve the continuation of man kind, or for that matter, any other species, sans hemophrodites?

    Like you, I'm of the opinion, which I still am, that if they just keep to themselves and don't bother people like me, that's ok.

    However, if, and with decriminalising the act of gay sex, and further liberalisation, they'll come to the surface. I cannoth fathom the day when I see them smooching or holding hands in the public, and if this doesn't affect people like us, then what will?

    I also don't understand why people would equate such liberalisation as an act of progression in a society.

    If we can justify homosexuality, saying that it may not be a choice, can we then also jusitfy theft and burglary in instances whereby people steal because they are hungry and have no money? So, can we make a provision in the penal code to say that thiefs and burglars with an income tax return of less than $500, and the only sole breadwinner of the household of not less than 6, be pardoned and free from prosecution?

    Every people obviously can justify for their actions, be it good or bad. Good and bad, right or wrong, are subjective. However, the majority of the society makes the collective and objective decisions to classify them as such.

    I acknowledge their existence, but that doesn't mean that I've to accept or condone their practice.
    not every law is about "majority rules"
    I think the problem is that when we are part of the majority (I'm assuming you are chinese middle class singaporean?), it's easy not to empathise with minorities
    I think comparing 377A to theft is comparing apples to kaya toast.

    is your issue with homosexuals displaying affection in public?how is that different from me and my girlfriend making out in public.
    Homosexuals are going to display affection in public,same as heterosexual couples. 377A is not going to stop them.

    If you are afraid of the differences that homosexuals display compared to conservative asians (you mentioned openly displaying affection, sounds very european actually...), then the issue is not to try to force them down with the law, but with discussion to come to a point of understanding where social and cultural norms are in Singapore.

    If homosexuals were exactly the same in terms of outward appearance, dressing, etiquette, etc, except for the fact that they had sex with others of the same sex, would you raise an issue?

    I don't think that we are in the position to judge what God deems as right or wrong (apart from the 12 commandments perhaps where it's literally "set in stone")
    Neither can we decide whether procreation is the ultimate role of the human race

    I think each of us can make our own decisions on what we consider normal (I don't find indians sticking rods into themselves during thaipusam normal...), but it is a dangerous position when we start enforcing our beliefs on others (which is exactly a recipe for all sorts of strife, including racial and religious strife)

  2. #122
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,078

    Thumbs down Re: Wedding Photographers: Would you shoot a gay or lesbian wedding?

    Quote Originally Posted by hobbit6003 View Post
    Yeah, aplenty, especially if you have been in the arts and music scene...a few of my friends then were homosexuals, and they know where I stand on this. And some of them do openly display their affection, which is what disgusted me.

    Any of my friends now are homosexuals? Not that I know of, at least.
    i see you used "a few of my friends then were"
    so now not your friends or they are straight now.

    Quote Originally Posted by hobbit6003 View Post
    I'm not denying that there are no homosexuals in any society, what I'm saying is that the practice of homosexuality is wrong, morally, religiously and naturally.
    religiously - let not put that in, you would not want to go there.
    morally - what is wrong with expressing love?
    naturally - hahahahahahahaha what is naturally right? guy put their "you know what" to any gal standing a round

    Quote Originally Posted by hobbit6003 View Post


    This is my belief and I stand by it. When people ask me who am I to judge that it is wrong? Then may I ask, who is to say that this is normal practice?
    when did we say that is a normal practice?
    normal is the majority? it was never about "normal practice" inthe first place.
    Just that, why need to treat them different.

    Quote Originally Posted by hobbit6003 View Post

    The most fundamental question is, can homosexuality help preserve the continuation of man kind, or for that matter, any other species, sans hemophrodites?
    any other specs may not have sex in the first place.
    Btw, flooding the world with more humans = "preserve the continuation of man kind"
    just a fact to share === overpopulation is a problem.

    Quote Originally Posted by hobbit6003 View Post


    Like you, I'm of the opinion, which I still am, that if they just keep to themselves and don't bother people like me, that's ok.

    However, if, and with decriminalising the act of gay sex, and further liberalisation, they'll come to the surface. I cannoth fathom the day when I see them smooching or holding hands in the public, and if this doesn't affect people like us, then what will?

    I also don't understand why people would equate such liberalisation as an act of progression in a society.
    hahahaha, so you would enjoy to see boygal going at it in the public, go get a tape, download or VCD.

    where in the world state that guy n guy are not allowed by law to "smooching or holding hands in the public", they are not allow to have sex.


    Quote Originally Posted by hobbit6003 View Post

    If we can justify homosexuality, saying that it may not be a choice, can we then also jusitfy theft and burglary in instances whereby people steal because they are hungry and have no money? So, can we make a provision in the penal code to say that thiefs and burglars with an income tax return of less than $500, and the only sole breadwinner of the household of not less than 6, be pardoned and free from prosecution?
    come on, they do what they do will cause harm to others??
    i guess the only ppl effected are only peeping toms and kapos....

    Quote Originally Posted by hobbit6003 View Post


    Every people obviously can justify for their actions, be it good or bad. Good and bad, right or wrong, are subjective. However, the majority of the society makes the collective and objective decisions to classify them as such.
    Majority???? your "majority" from where? singapore, asia? your world is very small man.

    Quote Originally Posted by hobbit6003 View Post


    I acknowledge their existence, but that doesn't mean that I've to accept or condone their practice.
    you dun "acknowledge" them you just know that they are around and hope you never run into one.

    meaning
    http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/acknowledgment

    i dun really think in my opition the law is going to change anything much for gay and les. i dun expect gays and les would drop their clothings and do it in the public if the law is changed.

    btw i think you really need to understand Section 377
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Section...ore_Penal_Code

    "smooching or holding hands in the public" are not gross act. please correct me if i am wrong about this
    Member of the earth

  3. #123
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,078

    Default Re: Wedding Photographers: Would you shoot a gay or lesbian wedding?

    Quote Originally Posted by mattlock View Post
    not every law is about "majority rules"
    I think the problem is that when we are part of the majority (I'm assuming you are chinese middle class singaporean?), it's easy not to empathise with minorities
    I think comparing 377A to theft is comparing apples to kaya toast.

    is your issue with homosexuals displaying affection in public?how is that different from me and my girlfriend making out in public.
    Homosexuals are going to display affection in public,same as heterosexual couples. 377A is not going to stop them.

    If you are afraid of the differences that homosexuals display compared to conservative asians (you mentioned openly displaying affection, sounds very european actually...), then the issue is not to try to force them down with the law, but with discussion to come to a point of understanding where social and cultural norms are in Singapore.

    If homosexuals were exactly the same in terms of outward appearance, dressing, etiquette, etc, except for the fact that they had sex with others of the same sex, would you raise an issue?

    I don't think that we are in the position to judge what God deems as right or wrong (apart from the 12 commandments perhaps where it's literally "set in stone")
    Neither can we decide whether procreation is the ultimate role of the human race

    I think each of us can make our own decisions on what we consider normal (I don't find indians sticking rods into themselves during thaipusam normal...), but it is a dangerous position when we start enforcing our beliefs on others (which is exactly a recipe for all sorts of strife, including racial and religious strife)
    althought i am agreeing with your stand point, i would think that we should not put race and religion into this topic or any other for that matter.
    Member of the earth

  4. #124
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    554

    Default Re: Wedding Photographers: Would you shoot a gay or lesbian wedding?

    Quote Originally Posted by GilbertGoh View Post
    althought i am agreeing with your stand point, i would think that we should not put race and religion into this topic or any other for that matter.
    I don't know how you can't bring religion into this topic, cos my religion says that it is wrong, period.

    I think it is pointless arguing and calling each other's opinion wrong. I respect that you have a different views and opinion on this, and where beliefs are concerned, we have no common ground.

    It is my opinion that we should not legitimise gay sex, there's no room for discussion on this.

  5. #125
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Wedding Photographers: Would you shoot a gay or lesbian wedding?

    Quote Originally Posted by bovine View Post
    I'm not trying to be offensive by asking you this but out of curiosity.......what if your children turn out to be gays one day? Would you tell them that you'll love them no matter what but they have to think carefully about their sexuality path and bear the consequences (if there is any) Or would you disown them? What if they tell you "Daddy, it would mean alot to me if you would be my wedding photographer as in my eyes, daddy is the best!"

    IMHO, i think the gays want section 377A to be lifted cos they just want their equal rights. They are not going to start having sex in public with or w/o the ban. Whether we like it anot, there will still be rapists,paedophiles, murderers in this world.

    Photography is an art, you have the right to choose your pursuits of art and what you want to see through your view finder. You may also choose not to be a gay wedding photographer for to each his own and besides there are plenty of other photographers around. However, IMHO again, you should try to look at the good things in everyone regardless of their sexual preferences. No one is perfect you know.
    reminds me of a taiwanese discussion program, during that ep (i watched it in the midst so dunno the start) well, its about this boy which i think is the only son, want to be a transverstite, and wanted to go for sex change and have a boyfriend... then the father came on tv and wanna disown the son, and slap him around... but the boy insisted on having a sex change... even after the bf came on to say that actually he was with him is just for him to help him earn money...

    to me, i find that the boy ought to really get shot... keep saying he is supposed to be born a girl... wanna be a girl... then threaten the parents say that if they dun let him go for sex change, he will destroy the sperms, and if they let him go, at least they might get a grandson... but how would the parents feel? Only son who is supposed to carry on the family name become a transversite... or maybe in this case become a gay...

    gays, well, if genuine born with a psychological condition which makes them gay (which report indicate this anyway?) then well, thats being diagnose since young i suppose... but can you guys deny the facts that most gays nowadays are influenced by the media and peers instead? its a lifestyle disease...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  6. #126

    Default Re: Wedding Photographers: Would you shoot a gay or lesbian wedding?

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    reminds me of a taiwanese discussion program, during that ep (i watched it in the midst so dunno the start) well, its about this boy which i think is the only son, want to be a transverstite, and wanted to go for sex change and have a boyfriend... then the father came on tv and wanna disown the son, and slap him around... but the boy insisted on having a sex change... even after the bf came on to say that actually he was with him is just for him to help him earn money...

    to me, i find that the boy ought to really get shot... keep saying he is supposed to be born a girl... wanna be a girl... then threaten the parents say that if they dun let him go for sex change, he will destroy the sperms, and if they let him go, at least they might get a grandson... but how would the parents feel? Only son who is supposed to carry on the family name become a transversite... or maybe in this case become a gay...

    gays, well, if genuine born with a psychological condition which makes them gay (which report indicate this anyway?) then well, thats being diagnose since young i suppose... but can you guys deny the facts that most gays nowadays are influenced by the media and peers instead? its a lifestyle disease...
    uh sorry I didn't get the point of your rant
    Being gay and being a transverstite is TOTALLY different.

    I don't accept the "think about your parents.." argument either because I wasn't born to live for my parents. and to generalise that all parents want their children to carry on the family line...not sure about that either.

    Uh do you mean that gay people are influenced by media?
    Hey, straight people are influenced by media too.
    And if you mean that people turn gay because they're influenced by the media, you must think the media is strong enough to make a guy want to stick his dick into someone's anus, or let someone penetrate him

    Just because gay people tend to be more media saavy, tend to be more fashionable, etc etc,

    of course these are generalisations..I've seen really unfashionable gays too.

    How does it make you feel that your national day parades are choreographed by gay people?I find it strange that you can enjoy the fruits of labour of gay people and not want to accept them.

    I don't think it's a PROBLEM to be gay
    you don't have to be DIAGNOSED to be gay
    not everything is so simple, black and white.

    I keep getting the feeling that people have such ill inclinations towards the idea of gays because they have this stereotypical image of AIDS ridden loud bitchy party animals.

    Personally I am neither for or against the 377A petitions...although if a law doesn't make sense, why should it be there?
    Let's get back to the point of 377A, if our minister has so openly said that they won't pursue 377A, then what is the point of having this law in the first place?

  7. #127

    Default Re: Wedding Photographers: Would you shoot a gay or lesbian wedding?

    Quote Originally Posted by hobbit6003 View Post
    I don't know how you can't bring religion into this topic, cos my religion says that it is wrong, period.

    I think it is pointless arguing and calling each other's opinion wrong. I respect that you have a different views and opinion on this, and where beliefs are concerned, we have no common ground.

    It is my opinion that we should not legitimise gay sex, there's no room for discussion on this.
    how about anal sex?

  8. #128
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Wedding Photographers: Would you shoot a gay or lesbian wedding?

    Quote Originally Posted by mattlock View Post
    uh sorry I didn't get the point of your rant
    Being gay and being a transverstite is TOTALLY different.

    I don't accept the "think about your parents.." argument either because I wasn't born to live for my parents. and to generalise that all parents want their children to carry on the family line...not sure about that either.

    Uh do you mean that gay people are influenced by media?
    Hey, straight people are influenced by media too.
    And if you mean that people turn gay because they're influenced by the media, you must think the media is strong enough to make a guy want to stick his dick into someone's anus, or let someone penetrate him

    Just because gay people tend to be more media saavy, tend to be more fashionable, etc etc,

    of course these are generalisations..I've seen really unfashionable gays too.

    How does it make you feel that your national day parades are choreographed by gay people?I find it strange that you can enjoy the fruits of labour of gay people and not want to accept them.

    I don't think it's a PROBLEM to be gay
    you don't have to be DIAGNOSED to be gay
    not everything is so simple, black and white.

    I keep getting the feeling that people have such ill inclinations towards the idea of gays because they have this stereotypical image of AIDS ridden loud bitchy party animals.

    Personally I am neither for or against the 377A petitions...although if a law doesn't make sense, why should it be there?
    Let's get back to the point of 377A, if our minister has so openly said that they won't pursue 377A, then what is the point of having this law in the first place?
    well, both sticks the dick into each other's ass is a good start...

    and, if its not the media, how would we know what gay is?

    for eg, if the media paint a gory picture of how gay is, probably only people who prefer gory stuff would be gay... but if gay is perceived as a norm and fact of life, then more would be gay... i'm not prosecuting gays, but well, if more gays are being accepted, more adolescents who can't make a right judgement decision yet, may be influenced by their 'idols' and become gay, could you deny this sad fact?

    that said, whatever we do now, would probably push them towards gayhood since being rebellious, anything you oppose, they will try...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  9. #129

    Default Re: Wedding Photographers: Would you shoot a gay or lesbian wedding?

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    well, both sticks the dick into each other's ass is a good start...

    and, if its not the media, how would we know what gay is?

    for eg, if the media paint a gory picture of how gay is, probably only people who prefer gory stuff would be gay... but if gay is perceived as a norm and fact of life, then more would be gay... i'm not prosecuting gays, but well, if more gays are being accepted, more adolescents who can't make a right judgement decision yet, may be influenced by their 'idols' and become gay, could you deny this sad fact?

    that said, whatever we do now, would probably push them towards gayhood since being rebellious, anything you oppose, they will try...
    I know alot of adolescents who get influenced by korean actresses and then go for plastic surgery...
    I think we should ban plastic surgery.

    btw please read this regarding transsexuals and sex.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_reassignment_surgery

    I also think we should burn all gay actors in mediacorp
    They may influence "the children"
    grin
    anyway it's late here.
    I respect your points of view even though we may differ on opinions, but I hope that gradually people can reach a compromise.

    I foresee that all it takes is some bigshot multibillion company to say "we're not setting up a base here until 377A is removed", and next day you'll see that rule gone with the wind. So the way forward for gay rights is to petition overseas companies and corporations instead of trying to pressurize and convince normal people.
    Last edited by mattlock; 30th October 2007 at 05:11 PM.

  10. #130
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    554

    Default Re: Wedding Photographers: Would you shoot a gay or lesbian wedding?

    Quote Originally Posted by mattlock View Post
    not every law is about "majority rules"
    I think the problem is that when we are part of the majority (I'm assuming you are chinese middle class singaporean?), it's easy not to empathise with minorities
    I think comparing 377A to theft is comparing apples to kaya toast.

    is your issue with homosexuals displaying affection in public?how is that different from me and my girlfriend making out in public.
    Homosexuals are going to display affection in public,same as heterosexual couples. 377A is not going to stop them.

    If you are afraid of the differences that homosexuals display compared to conservative asians (you mentioned openly displaying affection, sounds very european actually...), then the issue is not to try to force them down with the law, but with discussion to come to a point of understanding where social and cultural norms are in Singapore.

    If homosexuals were exactly the same in terms of outward appearance, dressing, etiquette, etc, except for the fact that they had sex with others of the same sex, would you raise an issue?

    I don't think that we are in the position to judge what God deems as right or wrong (apart from the 12 commandments perhaps where it's literally "set in stone")
    Neither can we decide whether procreation is the ultimate role of the human race

    I think each of us can make our own decisions on what we consider normal (I don't find indians sticking rods into themselves during thaipusam normal...), but it is a dangerous position when we start enforcing our beliefs on others (which is exactly a recipe for all sorts of strife, including racial and religious strife)
    Hi Matt,

    You certainly raised some very good points to people to ponder.

    Yes, it is hard for a member of the majority to empathise with the miniorities. But then again, homosexuality is about your belief, it is about right or wrong, which is something you cannot empathise about. And of course, even if the homosexuals are outwardly similar to us sans the sexual orientation part, I'll still think that it is an issue because it contradicts my beliefs, and perhaps that of the silent majorities.

    What I've stated, of my opinions of gays and gay weddings, are entirely my own belief, and I've never sought to impose this on others. You can't impose your belief on others, that's my belief. But the thing is, the society is shaped by the majority, and most of the time, that's how policies are shaped in a society.

    Section 377A, if you just look at it superficially, makes no sense at all. How can you say that it is illegal to have gay sex and at the same time close an eye to it?

    However, if you do look deeper, it is there for a bigger reason; this is to actually make a statement that the majority think that it is wrong to be homosexuals, and hence it shall not be legitimised, even though such practice do exist. By granting gay sex legal status, we are in fact saying that it is normal, when most of us bound by our moral and religious value, have strongly feel that this is wrong.

    Worse to come would be the media glamourising homosexuality. You are right about the gays being more media savvy and all, and certainly some of the celebrities are gays. Now, what makes you think that the gays will not make full use of this opportunity to promote their lifestyle?

    As for NDP being choreographed by gays, is it true? Any of the choreographers actually stand up and say that they are gay? Even if they are, most of them are not gonna tell. Why? That's because it is a taboo, they know that they are social outcast, and that's because the majority will not accept their lifestyle. And the precise existence of section 377A.

    As for anal sex, well yes, I believe that this is wrong regardless of your sexual orientation.

  11. #131
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    554

    Default Re: Wedding Photographers: Would you shoot a gay or lesbian wedding?

    Quote Originally Posted by mattlock View Post
    I know alot of adolescents who get influenced by korean actresses and then go for plastic surgery...
    I think we should ban plastic surgery.

    btw please read this regarding transsexuals and sex.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_reassignment_surgery

    I also think we should burn all gay actors in mediacorp
    They may influence "the children"
    grin
    anyway it's late here.
    I respect your points of view even though we may differ on opinions, but I hope that gradually people can reach a compromise.

    I foresee that all it takes is some bigshot multibillion company to say "we're not setting up a base here until 377A is removed", and next day you'll see that rule gone with the wind. So the way forward for gay rights is to petition overseas companies and corporations instead of trying to pressurize and convince normal people.
    Late here??? Hey, where the hell are you now?

  12. #132
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Wedding Photographers: Would you shoot a gay or lesbian wedding?

    Quote Originally Posted by hobbit6003 View Post
    Late here??? Hey, where the hell are you now?
    its late here also... i going off, gonna be late for class too...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  13. #133
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,078

    Default Re: Wedding Photographers: Would you shoot a gay or lesbian wedding?

    Quote Originally Posted by hobbit6003 View Post
    I don't know how you can't bring religion into this topic, cos my religion says that it is wrong, period.

    I think it is pointless arguing and calling each other's opinion wrong. I respect that you have a different views and opinion on this, and where beliefs are concerned, we have no common ground.

    It is my opinion that we should not legitimise gay sex, there's no room for discussion on this.
    firstly i say "dun" not "can't"
    i never say who is right or wrong
    if you want to put religion into it then ok.
    your religion say is it wrong, it is under god's decree? God is loving to all, so mkaes him(if so) gay or les.

    which religion say "do it with same sex" you will go hell?
    it is your thinking that the majority of your religion says it is wrong.
    you dun even get your facts right.
    here is only your thinking that is in qn. if you say it is your thinking so be it.
    this the reason i say do not put religion into it.

    not that there is no ground or room for discussion but you have nothing more to say that are facts.
    Member of the earth

  14. #134
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Departed....
    Posts
    129

    Default Re: Wedding Photographers: Would you shoot a gay or lesbian wedding?

    Quote Originally Posted by hobbit6003 View Post
    Down syndrome, is a genetic defect, and yes, if it is a fish or an animal, I would definitely cull.

    However, as a child, it is through no fault of his, and it is in fact, the fault of the chromosomes of the parents.

    Down syndrome cannot be equated to homosexuality.

    In my belief, homosexuality is a choice. You have a choice. Down syndrome is a genetic defect, which you have no control about.
    Your sentence will provoke a "Nature vs Nurture debate." Anyway,i'm shocked that you will disown your child if he/she is a homosexual. They did not choose to be born, they cannot choose their features,family etc. Rather they are conceived out of their parents' passion or like what you have coined "the penis salutes to the women, and the vaginal fluids flow for the men."

    "Homosexuality is assuredly no advantage, but it is nothing to be ashamed of, no vice, no degradation, it cannot be classified as an illness; we consider it to be a variation of the sexual function produced by a certain arrest of sexual development. Many highly respectable individuals of ancient and modern times have been homosexuals, several of the greatest men among them (Plato, Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, etc.). It is a great injustice to persecute homosexuality as a crime, and cruelty too.......
    If [your son] is unhappy, neurotic, torn by conflicts, inhibited in his social life, analysis may bring him harmony, peace of mind, full efficiency whether he remains a homosexual or gets changed...." Sigmund Freud
    Last edited by bovine; 30th October 2007 at 08:18 PM. Reason: format error

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2567

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •