Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Tour de Singapura

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Woodlands
    Posts
    1,139

    Default Tour de Singapura

    Ok... i know its not that good...so hit me with your best C&C... ooouch...!!!

    Captured this one while waiting for my bus....


  2. #2

    Default Re: Tour de Singapura

    Hello:

    I personally find the subject a little bit burr, therefore it does not standout.

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Woodlands
    Posts
    1,139

    Default Re: Tour de Singapura

    Quote Originally Posted by Silence Sky View Post
    Hello:

    I personally find the subject a little bit burr, therefore it does not standout.
    actually the subject is really blurred...but i still find it cool.... isnt..?? as it was taken by a newbie like me... i think i learned little things about panning..

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    KFC
    Posts
    1,776

    Default Re: Tour de Singapura

    erm i m a bit disturbed though.... the singapore is spelled wrongly already... in french its Singapour.

    if wanna use french words, be sure its proper french, otherwise it will be

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    (NS9) Woodlands. Beep beep~~
    Posts
    467

    Default Re: Tour de Singapura

    Try to take with a higher exposure. 1/20" may b a bit too slow which may caused some of the blurs. Try using 1/50" for ur 55mm zoom. As mentioned by Silence Sky, ur subject haf to be sharp. Use single focal point for panning, then follow the subject n snap.

    From your picture, set ur focal point to the 2nd last on the right side of ur 300D. Ur background is blurred enough, which is alright. So u haf to focused more on capturing ur subject~~~ Try using Tv/S mode instead of Av/A mode. I feel that ur pic may b a bit underexposed, try having a +0.3~0.7EV.

    Cheers~~~

  6. #6

    Default Re: Tour de Singapura

    Quote Originally Posted by elmzarcega View Post
    actually the subject is really blurred...but i still find it cool.... isnt..?? as it was taken by a newbie like me... i think i learned little things about panning..

    COOL for the blurr ? haha.... good excuse

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines.Sg
    Posts
    126

    Default Re: Tour de Singapura

    Is not wrong. It's not english not singlish not french. it's malay.


    Quote Originally Posted by kcuf2 View Post
    erm i m a bit disturbed though.... the singapore is spelled wrongly already... in french its Singapour.

    if wanna use french words, be sure its proper french, otherwise it will be

  8. #8

    Default Re: Tour de Singapura

    Quote Originally Posted by borisi View Post
    Is not wrong. It's not english not singlish not french. it's malay.

    i don't know Malay of "de"? seems like ROJAK to me...

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    (NS9) Woodlands. Beep beep~~
    Posts
    467

    Default Re: Tour de Singapura

    Please stik to TS's request on the C&C on the pics... Thanks...

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    130

    Default Re: Tour de Singapura

    Agree with the others that the subject has to be sharp for the picture to work.

    Perhaps try cropping out the green/brown strip of grass and mud at the bottom of the picture....


    Bernard

  11. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Woodlands
    Posts
    1,139

    Default Re: Tour de Singapura

    thanks for all your C&C guys... i still need to play more with my toy... thankz..

  12. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines.Sg
    Posts
    126

    Default Re: Tour de Singapura

    there's no ROJAK in english too den.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jesmun18 View Post
    i don't know Malay of "de"? seems like ROJAK to me...

  13. #13

    Default Re: Tour de Singapura

    your panning is not sharp enough

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •