Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 123471227 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 1001

Thread: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XIII - Slowing to a crawl?

  1. #21
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,120

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XIII - Slowing to a crawl?

    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL View Post
    You don't wanna know
    is it the ledgendary lens 1352??
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,654

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XIII - Slowing to a crawl?

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    is it the ledgendary lens 1352??
    Nope

  3. #23
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,120

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XIII - Slowing to a crawl?

    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL View Post
    Nope
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    4,527

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XIII - Slowing to a crawl?

    pro lens must be. nice !

  5. #25

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XIII - Slowing to a crawl?

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    MPE-65

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    822

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XIII - Slowing to a crawl?

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    3002.8
    除了爱, 我一无所有

  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,654

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XIII - Slowing to a crawl?

    Quote Originally Posted by CYRN View Post
    MPE-65
    ... use MPE-65 can shoot until like that?!?! ...

  8. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,654

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XIII - Slowing to a crawl?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ola View Post
    3002.8

  9. #29

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XIII - Slowing to a crawl?

    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL View Post
    ... use MPE-65 can shoot until like that?!?! ...
    Hahaha... jk lah..

    I tink is 100-400 loh. unless he got more new toys since I've last seen him.

  10. #30
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,120

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XIII - Slowing to a crawl?

    Quote Originally Posted by CYRN View Post
    Hahaha... jk lah..

    I tink is 100-400 loh. unless he got more new toys since I've last seen him.
    later he come tell u he shoot using pns...
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  11. #31
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    822

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XIII - Slowing to a crawl?

    or 8512?
    除了爱, 我一无所有

  12. #32
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    822

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XIII - Slowing to a crawl?

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    later he come tell u he shoot using pns...
    must be pro .... pns can give this type of result.
    Last edited by Ola; 22nd January 2007 at 11:20 AM.
    除了爱, 我一无所有

  13. #33

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XIII - Slowing to a crawl?

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    later he come tell u he shoot using pns...
    u trying to smoke me issit... look at pic #6. P&S where got so much DOF.

  14. #34
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    822

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XIII - Slowing to a crawl?

    Quote Originally Posted by CYRN View Post
    u trying to smoke me issit... look at pic #6. P&S where got so much DOF.
    There is always a saying "It the person behind the camera that count.".
    除了爱, 我一无所有

  15. #35

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XIII - Slowing to a crawl?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ola View Post
    There is always a saying "It the person behind the camera that count.".
    unless the DOF is PSed... I got nothing to say loh.

  16. #36
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,120

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XIII - Slowing to a crawl?

    Quote Originally Posted by CYRN View Post
    unless the DOF is PSed... I got nothing to say loh.
    that will make him a PRO in PP..

    DF conduct class..
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  17. #37
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    newbie land
    Posts
    1,973

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XIII - Slowing to a crawl?

    Hi guys,

    Answer to your questions.

    1) What lens ?
    Ans : I was using Canon lens.

    2) DOF is real ?
    Ans : Yes , I was using 100-400 only. The DOF is real and is not PSed, thus I am not expert in PP.

    3) Light good.
    Ans : Thanks. Using only one EX580 flash and make use of those "free" flash from other photographer who keep firing non-stop.

    4) Nice photos.

    Thanks. Actual why I said I anyhow shoot is because in performance photography such as this - dancing performance , the photographer should include full and 1/3 body shots plus group shots. Catpure of motion and movment is also very important not forgeting eyes contract (if possible). The photos need to bring out the performance mood and feel too. My photos did not meet the above mention thus cannot really consider as good.

    As I was not able to get any good location and got many heads blocking, I can only take close up shots and therefore is not consider as "correct" in term of such event photography.

    Since I was there , I might as well shoot without adopt to any rules. Just whack whenever my eyes can see loh.

    Edited : Above are only my person view. Due to my very limited little photograhy knowledge, please correct me if I am wromg. Thanks

    Thanks
    Last edited by DarkForce; 22nd January 2007 at 02:05 PM.

  18. #38
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,120

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XIII - Slowing to a crawl?

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkForce View Post
    Thanks. Actual why I said I anyhow shoot is because in performance photography such as this - dancing performance , the photographer should include full and 1/3 body shots plus group shots. Catpure of motion and movment is also very important not forgeting eyes contract (if possible). The photos need to bring out the performance mood and feel too. My photos did not meet the above mention thus cannot really consider as good.

    As I was not able to get any good location and got many heads blocking, I can only take close up shots and therefore is not consider as "correct" in term of such event photography.

    Since I was there , I might as well shoot without adopt to any rules. Just whack whenever my eyes can see loh.

    Edited : Above are only my person view. Due to my very limited little photograhy knowledge, please correct me if I am wromg. Thanks

    Thanks

    Thank you for sharing!!
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  19. #39
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,654

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XIII - Slowing to a crawl?

    DF:

    As mentioned 25 & 26 - 12pm-3pm... bring your latest purchase to shoot shoot!

  20. #40
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,672

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XIII - Slowing to a crawl?

    wa... df finally back..

    i also almost forgot how to shoot liaoz sia... sianzz.. no time..

Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 123471227 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •