Page 10 of 51 FirstFirst ... 589101112152035 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 1001

Thread: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XIII - Slowing to a crawl?

  1. #181
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,671

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XIII - Slowing to a crawl?

    wah... i just wake up and see the calendar by DF...

    anyway, just asking, anyone knows when will windows vista be launch in singapore?

  2. #182
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XIII - Slowing to a crawl?

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~ View Post
    wah... i just wake up and see the calendar by DF...

    anyway, just asking, anyone knows when will windows vista be launch in singapore?
    Vista sucks!! screwed up my webserver..
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  3. #183
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    newbie land
    Posts
    1,971

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XIII - Slowing to a crawl?

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~ View Post
    wah... i just wake up and see the calendar by DF...

    anyway, just asking, anyone knows when will windows vista be launch in singapore?
    U see the calendar got nose bleed ?

    I went for the Microsoft Product Event and they said Vista is already availble for Coperate Sector. For home use don't know leh.

  4. #184
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    newbie land
    Posts
    1,971

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XIII - Slowing to a crawl?

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    Vista sucks!! screwed up my webserver..
    Well, at least Microsoft very proud of their new product . All my company Servers still using Windows 2003 Server. Don't think will upgrade liao (hope not) .

    By the way , how come I keep seeing "blazer_workz;2790884" when I reply post ? Last time no have one. What does that number mean ?
    Last edited by DarkForce; 25th January 2007 at 09:02 AM.

  5. #185
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XIII - Slowing to a crawl?

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkForce View Post
    Well, at least Microsoft very proud of their new product . All my company Servers still using Windows 2003 Server. Don't think will upgrade liao (hope not) .

    By the way , how come I keep seeing "blazer_workz;2790884" when I reply post ? Last time no have one. What does that number mean ?
    first part is my cs nick, second part is the thread/post id for the quote..
    after u submit reply, u will see my msg in the quote box..click on my nick, u will see my profile, click on the " u will be directed to the post..
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  6. #186
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    newbie land
    Posts
    1,971

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XIII - Slowing to a crawl?

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    first part is my cs nick, second part is the thread/post id for the quote..
    after u submit reply, u will see my msg in the quote box..click on my nick, u will see my profile, click on the " u will be directed to the post..
    OIC. Thanks. Had lost touch with CS new interface liao

  7. #187
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    school studio's under table
    Posts
    464

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XIII - Slowing to a crawl?

    gd afternoon all kor kors n uncles and ladies.... my side no FHM girls to c... only green plants...
    Don't cry because its over,:)Smile because it happened.
    items for sale

  8. #188
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    newbie land
    Posts
    1,971

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XIII - Slowing to a crawl?

    Quote Originally Posted by hASHbrown_kopitiam View Post
    gd afternoon all kor kors n uncles and ladies.... my side no FHM girls to c... only green plants...
    Good afternoon ,

    I am now very hungry. Going lunch now. Think most likely I shall choose food and give out girls.


  9. #189

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XIII - Slowing to a crawl?

    Quote Originally Posted by hASHbrown_kopitiam View Post
    gd afternoon all kor kors n uncles and ladies.... my side no FHM girls to c... only green plants...
    u forgt i younger than u ar...
    Buying a DSLR/SLR doesn't make you a photographer. It makes you a DSLR/SLR owner
    My Site

  10. #190
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    newbie land
    Posts
    1,971

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XIII - Slowing to a crawl?

    Quote Originally Posted by dreamerz View Post
    u forgt i younger than u ar...
    Point noted. Uncle Dreamerz

  11. #191

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XIII - Slowing to a crawl?

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkForce View Post
    Point noted. Uncle Dreamerz
    i oso younger than u hor.... ...i should call u uncle DF lo....
    Buying a DSLR/SLR doesn't make you a photographer. It makes you a DSLR/SLR owner
    My Site

  12. #192
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    newbie land
    Posts
    1,971

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XIII - Slowing to a crawl?

    Quote Originally Posted by dreamerz View Post
    i oso younger than u hor.... ...i should call u uncle DF lo....
    Our age gap not too far away lah.

    There are still Uncle Madmacs and Uncle Errz ...

  13. #193
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    4,532

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XIII - Slowing to a crawl?

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~ View Post
    wah... i just wake up and see the calendar by DF...

    anyway, just asking, anyone knows when will windows vista be launch in singapore?
    should be same ? January 30 ?

  14. #194
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    West side of S'pore
    Posts
    5,528

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XIII - Slowing to a crawl?

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkForce View Post
    Good afternoon ,

    I am now very hungry. Going lunch now. Think most likely I shall choose food and give out girls.

    Give out girls?

    *Garion stands in line*


  15. #195
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    4,532

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XIII - Slowing to a crawl?

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkForce View Post
    Our age gap not too far away lah.

    There are still Uncle Madmacs and Uncle Errz ...
    yah me uncle liao. play WOW..ppl call me uncle.. *gek sim*

  16. #196
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    4,532

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XIII - Slowing to a crawl?

    Quote Originally Posted by Garion View Post
    Give out girls?

    *Garion stands in line*

    LHH!!!~~~

  17. #197
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,671

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XIII - Slowing to a crawl?

    Quote Originally Posted by Errz View Post
    should be same ? January 30 ?
    oh.. cos i was contemplating a purchase of a notebook... but a friend of mine suggested to wait til the vista is launched and notebooks are fitted with it before buying...

  18. #198
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    newbie land
    Posts
    1,971

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XIII - Slowing to a crawl?

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~ View Post
    oh.. cos i was contemplating a purchase of a notebook... but a friend of mine suggested to wait til the vista is launched and notebooks are fitted with it before buying...
    Ya loh. If I am buying, I also will wait for the new OS to be bundlen in since it is included in the price.

  19. #199
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    newbie land
    Posts
    1,971

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XIII - Slowing to a crawl?

    Quote Originally Posted by Errz View Post
    yah me uncle liao. play WOW..ppl call me uncle.. *gek sim*
    But your heart still young mah . Still can jump and kick

  20. #200
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    4,532

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XIII - Slowing to a crawl?

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkForce View Post
    But your heart still young mah . Still can jump and kick
    yah.can stay up to 5am... *crazy old man*

Page 10 of 51 FirstFirst ... 589101112152035 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •