Thread: Working in recruit express

Default Working in recruit express

how's the coy and worth trying? eg pay, easy to get other coy to acknowledge ur service? Easy to hit target? I'm a engineer graduating this yr. this job a little "da Cai xiao yong" to me. They they need a grad but dont think the job scope require a grad. tot of going for a change from my eng path.

Deregistered

Default Re: Working in recruit express

har??

a bit dun understand...you dun want to do eng liaoz arr?

But eng grad friends starting pay around 2.8k and is already 3k+ after increased...why dun stick to this for a while...

Quote Originally Posted by westwest1 View Post
    har??

a bit dun understand...you dun want to do eng liaoz arr?

But eng grad friends starting pay around 2.8k and is already 3k+ after increased...why dun stick to this for a while...
    ya..jus asking for opinion...

coy ?
    Only SAF uses coy to mean company Rest of the world just use co.

Anyway, back to the topic. Whether to go for it is up to you, depending on what interested you in Recruit Express in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by damienster View Post
    how's the coy and worth trying? eg pay, easy to get other coy to acknowledge ur service? Easy to hit target? I'm a engineer graduating this yr. this job a little "da Cai xiao yong" to me. They they need a grad but dont think the job scope require a grad. tot of going for a change from my eng path.
    it is a sales job. Do not join unless u can get people to signs jobs daily.

Quote Originally Posted by raincool2005 View Post
    it is a sales job. Do not join unless u can get people to signs jobs daily.
    is it easy to get ppl to sign? that's the main questin. will it be like insurance whereby ppl will siam u when u tell ppl u r an insurance agent? Cos i feel rec agent sounds a little harmless. u sort right ppl to right co. or coy, everyone's =) tthat's what i feel. sorry, fresh in this industry.

hmmm....must think if in future u will have any value add to other co or not..

Quote Originally Posted by damienster View Post
    is it easy to get ppl to sign? that's the main questin. will it be like insurance whereby ppl will siam u when u tell ppl u r an insurance agent? Cos i feel rec agent sounds a little harmless. u sort right ppl to right co. or coy, everyone's =) tthat's what i feel. sorry, fresh in this industry.

Getting the average joe and jane to sign should not be a problem at all.

The problem will lies in you : Will you get sufficient companies to give you the jobs and get talented people to match it ?

I have seen alot of HR companies closes as it is extremely competative.

If you are confident, then go for it.