Thread: How to do ps of a main pix that consist of a collage of many tiny pixs?

Default How to do ps of a main pix that consist of a collage of many tiny pixs?

Kindly share if you've done it or knows the link to it. Many thanks.

Default Re: How to do ps of a main pix that consist of a collage of many tiny pixs?

Default Re: How to do ps of a main pix that consist of a collage of many tiny pixs?

download Picasa. Upload ur photos. Select all and click collage. its that simple.

there are many programs out there to do collage.. many are free/shareware.. just google "photo collage"..

Or maybe you're really referring to 'photo mosaic'...
    http://www.andreaplanet.com/andreamosaic/

Yep, Firestone, that's what I meant. Thanks for the link. Do they have a mac version?

Thanks also to Squid, Chris and Skopio for being so helpful...apolygies for not putting the correct term. Cheers.

the program that I use is mazaika...I did a survey of the various programs last year and found that with the same number of tiles, this program can produce the best quality mosaic...and their support is excellent and prompt as well...also a windows only program though

Quote Originally Posted by theRBK View Post
    the program that I use is mazaika...I did a survey of the various programs last year and found that with the same number of tiles, this program can produce the best quality mosaic...and their support is excellent and prompt as well...also a windows only program though
    Hmm,mazaika seems to have a 2500x2500 pixel jpg output limit for trial version..Not sure though if andrea has this limitation.

Quote Originally Posted by theRBK View Post
    Thanks RBK.

Quote Originally Posted by firestone View Post
    Hmm,mazaika seems to have a 2500x2500 pixel jpg output limit for trial version..Not sure though if andrea has this limitation.
    get the license...unlimited file size, unlimited upgrades and good support

Quote Originally Posted by firestone View Post
    Or maybe you're really referring to 'photo mosaic'...
    http://www.andreaplanet.com/andreamosaic/
    Interesting program. I just used it to create my wife and her family mosaic, see

total photos used is 166 and of course repeating the shots

What i like about photo mosaic is that it takes each photo and get the color feel of that photo to fit it in a pixel of a larger pictures. However, some mosaic are fake and the pixels are created of color-adjusted-photos. So, any photo can go to any pixel of the large picture.

Is there any software that can do photo mosaic without adjusting the color of the individual photos?

Quote Originally Posted by tqviet0327 View Post
    What i like about photo mosaic is that it takes each photo and get the color feel of that photo to fit it in a pixel of a larger pictures. However, some mosaic are fake and the pixels are created of color-adjusted-photos. So, any photo can go to any pixel of the large picture.

Is there any software that can do photo mosaic without adjusting the color of the individual photos?
    mazaika