Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looking for the Strait time photographer who shot this Vietnamese Girl

Default Re: Looking for the Strait time photographer who shot this Vietnamese Girl

that girl in the pic is beautiful. Can't be a vietnamese ba.?

Default Re: Looking for the Strait time photographer who shot this Vietnamese Girl

Quote Originally Posted by +evenstar View Post
    there's sth called asking for permission before downloading from archives...
    sph very ngiao about this kind of thing one. who you ask that has the authority to let you download and pass to someone else?

Quote Originally Posted by Uvlux View Post
    if there refuse - maybe you can sue them for using the photo without knowledge for their gain . there do make profit sleling the paper .
    whahahahhhah
    i don't think a soft copy would be too much to ask .
    sue lor.....unless you are super rich..I dont think there is any way to win the case....
    They have been doing this for years already and so far havent got into any legal trouble....so I dont think they will loose the court case if someone go sue them for this.

Quote Originally Posted by JediForce4ever View Post
    sue lor.....unless you are super rich..I dont think there is any way to win the case....
    They have been doing this for years already and so far havent got into any legal trouble....so I dont think they will loose the court case if someone go sue them for this.
    Oh no, not another NKF saga...

Quote Originally Posted by pai View Post
    sph very ngiao about this kind of thing one. who you ask that has the authority to let you download and pass to someone else?
    head of photographic department.

that's nice of him

helping someone over the net whom you've never even met and made controversial statements about some race and then claiming that the girl is her friend sounds fishy.

+evenstar: it's good to help but make sure you don't end up getting into trouble in case the photo is misused.
    “How fortunate for leaders that men do not think.” - Adolf Hitler

Quote Originally Posted by yanyewkay View Post
    helping someone over the net whom you've never even met and made controversial statements about some race and then claiming that the girl is her friend sounds fishy.

+evenstar: it's good to help but make sure you don't end up getting into trouble in case the photo is misused.

yanyewkay : I fully agree with you.

+evenstar: I believe your boss has given you the go ahead assuming you have ensured that the photo will not be abused. Even so your boss is also bending the rules alittle.
    Last edited by Tsangstudios; 17th January 2007 at 05:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by yanyewkay View Post

will be careful...

Hi everybody,
    We promise it only be used for personal collection. No distribution to others, no sharing photo. Thanks to evenstar for this..If anything happen please call my HP number.

Best regards.
    A person is useless unless he is standing up for himself, for his future, and for his dreams.

Quote Originally Posted by standingup View Post
    Hi everybody,
    We promise it only be used for personal collection. No distribution to others, no sharing photo. Thanks to evenstar for this..If anything happen please call my HP number.

Best regards.
    You may want to ask directly the newspaper. I have done it before as a couple of my photos was publish during an event. They are more than willing to accomodate by giving you the soft copy. No problems so far

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by kitkat View Post
    You may want to ask directly the newspaper. I have done it before as a couple of my photos was publish during an event. They are more than willing to accomodate by giving you the soft copy. No problems so far
    I think he got the softcopy from +evenstar (who works in SPH) already.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12