Thread: Flash For Dummies~~

Default Flash For Dummies~~

built-in flash, extenal flash, guide number, iso vs flash distance, metering with flash, bounce, diffuser... so many term and values in this branch of photograhpy. how to really use the flash efficiently and effectively?? i need some info anyone pls?

Default Re: Flash For Dummies~~

Take up a course for flash photography. You'll understand more. If you do not want to spend the money, do a search on the net or go to the library to borrow some books. There will be a small introduction to flash photography.
    Minolta. Konica Minolta. Sony

Quote Originally Posted by Wiz-kid View Post
    built-in flash, extenal flash, guide number, iso vs flash distance, metering with flash, bounce, diffuser... so many term and values in this branch of photograhpy. how to really use the flash efficiently and effectively?? i need some info anyone pls?
    Buy a good flash and use it. If you have doubt, you have CS to ask the questions .

Regards,
    Arto.

Hi there,

You can check out some of the links in this thread. Hope that it can help.
    莫问前程有愧,只求今生无悔. Time pasts, Places changed, Beauty faded, what is left are Photos of Memories…

I recently bought the Nikon CP8700 (secondhand from CS forummer) hoping to practice more photography which I love. I have the same questions Wiz-Kid have. I've asked elsewhere on the forum for advice and recommendation of what flash to buy for my camera but no response so I hope I'll be able to get some help here.

Unless you've got a good deal, else that camera... too 'expensive' for my linking. Might as well get a used D50.
    Andy Ang :lovegrin: - "A Photo speaks a thousand words. Have you spoken today?"
    APAD | Blog

Andy. sorry are you replying to my post. Don't quite understand what you mean?
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy Ang View Post
    Unless you've got a good deal, else that camera... too 'expensive' for my linking. Might as well get a used D50.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Ang View Post
    Maybe he got it at a good price? Anyway, it's a nice prosumer which I have used before too. Anyway, the price of prosumers are quite close to an entry level dSLR, just a matter of what you want.

Quote Originally Posted by dogcom View Post
    Andy. sorry are you replying to my post. Don't quite understand what you mean?
    Meaning that it is still limited in capability / expandability. It is neither very portable, if you compare it to a D40.
    Andy Ang :lovegrin: - "A Photo speaks a thousand words. Have you spoken today?"
    APAD | Blog

I recently bought the Nikon CP8700 (secondhand from CS forummer) hoping to practice more photography which I love. I have the same questions Wiz-Kid have. I've asked elsewhere on the forum for advice and recommendation of what flash to buy for my camera but no response so I hope I'll be able to get some help here.
    You can try these. Nikon Speedlight SB-800/50DX/30/22s. My friend is using the SB22s - something simple.

See nikon site http://www.nikon.com.sg/productitem....109-eff7e415c4

Click on the Brochures at http://www.nikon-asia.com/downloader...ash=7d32963c9c . The flash support is SB600 or SB800.

so...........?

so...........?
    So, have you check the link provided Francis247?

Does it help?

Can someone tell me where u can go for flash course,thanks in advance ???

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by mamangrock View Post
    Can someone tell me where u can go for flash course,thanks in advance ???
    SLCC offer flash light courses...can go check them out...