Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3456710 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 258

Thread: FHM Girl Next Door 3007 Roadshow

  1. #81

    Default Re: FHM Girl Next Door 3007 Roadshow

    Quote Originally Posted by Youhong View Post
    I wonder what's the situation there now... Wet t-shirt?
    must be very tough.... to be made to go thru all these
    头可断,血可流,倩女不可不追求 carpe diem,when in doubt, hoot first,apologise later:p GALLERY

  2. #82

    Default Re: FHM Girl Next Door 3007 Roadshow

    Quote Originally Posted by eow View Post
    must be very tough.... to be made to go thru all these
    And all the big mama lens...

  3. #83
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    9,797
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: FHM Girl Next Door 3007 Roadshow

    Quote Originally Posted by eow View Post
    bro i feel for u... so many ladies ...yet so little time
    How would you know ...... unless you were there shooting today.

  4. #84
    Member/Tangshooter zaxh81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    4,339

    Default Re: FHM Girl Next Door 3007 Roadshow

    must be too free lor

  5. #85

    Default Re: FHM Girl Next Door 3007 Roadshow

    Quote Originally Posted by Zenten View Post
    How would you know ...... unless you were there shooting today.
    thought that there will a battalion level strength of vivacious babes running amok at raffles place today...
    leave not approved so i'm in office monitoring these thread...
    头可断,血可流,倩女不可不追求 carpe diem,when in doubt, hoot first,apologise later:p GALLERY

  6. #86

    Default Re: FHM Girl Next Door 3007 Roadshow

    Quote Originally Posted by eow View Post
    thought that there will a battalion level strength of vivacious babes running amok at raffles place today...
    leave not approved so i'm in office monitoring these thread...
    They were all just in one small stage, with a small backstage area. Not many of them, they came on stage 5 at a time. Veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery few pretty ones.

    Though i must thank Stephanie for posing for me!

  7. #87

    Default Re: FHM Girl Next Door 3007 Roadshow

    Quote Originally Posted by Rashkae View Post
    They were all just in one small stage, with a small backstage area. Not many of them, they came on stage 5 at a time. Veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery few pretty ones.

    Though i must thank Stephanie for posing for me!
    hey! can't say i remember with photog you were, but you're welcome... hahaha! I think my face is stuck with a permenant smile from posing... hehe :P

  8. #88
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Kangkar
    Posts
    30

    Default Re: FHM Girl Next Door 2007 Roadshow

    Outside Caltex House open area?
    Is it very crowded today? Any barricade?

    Post some photo here to share leh.

  9. #89

    Default Re: FHM Girl Next Door 3007 Roadshow

    Good day. So many sexy girls.

  10. #90

    Default Re: FHM Girl Next Door 2007 Roadshow

    Quote Originally Posted by MadCat90t View Post
    Outside Caltex House open area?
    Is it very crowded today? Any barricade?

    Post some photo here to share leh.
    http://gallery.clubsnap.com/showphoto.php?photo=81312

    anyone got her name?
    Last edited by chuanwee_yeo; 25th January 2007 at 04:58 PM.

  11. #91

    Default Re: FHM Girl Next Door 2007 Roadshow

    Quote Originally Posted by chuanwee_yeo View Post
    Indeed, she's very beautiful... Love her hair! Refer to your FHM GND handbook... I think is #50 Linda Theresia... I think she's also the "Most Desirable SNAG Babe" finalist too...
    Last edited by Youhong; 25th January 2007 at 08:52 PM.

  12. #92

    Default Re: FHM Girl Next Door 3007 Roadshow

    Quote Originally Posted by EurasianModel View Post
    hey! can't say i remember with photog you were, but you're welcome... hahaha! I think my face is stuck with a permenant smile from posing... hehe :P
    I ambushed you backstage and you posed with your friend.

  13. #93

    Default Re: FHM Girl Next Door 2007 Roadshow

    Quote Originally Posted by chuanwee_yeo View Post
    I have many photos of her. She stays till last.

    Sweety...

  14. #94

    Default Re: FHM Girl Next Door 3007 Roadshow

    anyone hav the pix of this guy who is using a P&S with a rubber band??? he damm&^%&*^&%, anyhow come one, ylsx, should not let him squzee thru you mah, i find him damm sicko

    btw, sgvideoman u is that guy in white shirt a bit got wealth one(发福)?

  15. #95

    Default Re: FHM Girl Next Door 3007 Roadshow

    my office is just opposite caltex house... but i wouldnt dare bring camera to take pictures.. .skali my colleagues will see and think im some perv.

  16. #96

    Default Re: FHM Girl Next Door 3007 Roadshow

    Quote Originally Posted by compro_1975 View Post
    anyone hav the pix of this guy who is using a P&S with a rubber band??? he damm&^%&*^&%, anyhow come one, ylsx, should not let him squzee thru you mah, i find him damm sicko

    btw, sgvideoman u is that guy in white shirt a bit got wealth one(发福)?
    You meant the guy with a prosumer one? Then veri kanjiong one?

  17. #97

    Default Re: FHM Girl Next Door 3007 Roadshow

    Quote Originally Posted by jdredd View Post
    my office is just opposite caltex house... but i wouldnt dare bring camera to take pictures.. .skali my colleagues will see and think im some perv.
    Then can just you use 300mm to shoot from your office...

  18. #98

    Default Re: FHM Girl Next Door 3007 Roadshow

    Quote Originally Posted by compro_1975 View Post
    anyone hav the pix of this guy who is using a P&S with a rubber band??? he damm&^%&*^&%, anyhow come one, ylsx, should not let him squzee thru you mah, i find him damm sicko

    btw, sgvideoman u is that guy in white shirt a bit got wealth one(发福)?
    Quote Originally Posted by ZDragon View Post
    Haha these are nuttin. Heard this guy is power...

    this is the guy, credit to ZDrogan if you are the owner

  19. #99

    Default Re: FHM Girl Next Door 3007 Roadshow

    Quote Originally Posted by Youhong View Post
    You meant the guy with a prosumer one? Then veri kanjiong one?
    no la, sgvideoman i believe is fliming ba... video cam also got prosumer one?

  20. #100

    Default Re: FHM Girl Next Door 3007 Roadshow

    Quote Originally Posted by compro_1975 View Post
    no la, sgvideoman i believe is fliming ba... video cam also got prosumer one?
    Refering to the "subaru plastic bag" guy... I thought he using a prosumer? (looks like Canon S3IS to me)

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3456710 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •