Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4789101114 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Nintendo DS discussion

Default Re: The Official Nintendo DS discussion

hahah my gf accidentally ate teh fruits she was supposed to plant from another town.. ahhahah

this can become the official Animal crossing thread instead
    “How fortunate for leaders that men do not think.” - Adolf Hitler

Haha when I 1st started the game, I also do not know the fruits can be planted one. So i just eat them when there's too many to hold.. Ya this is a great game which u can play at your own leisurely pace.. I am also into clubhouse games now, simple and addictive..

Quote Originally Posted by yanyewkay View Post
    hahah my gf accidentally ate teh fruits she was supposed to plant from another town.. ahhahah

this can become the official Animal crossing thread instead

Quote Originally Posted by aaron80 View Post
    Haha when I 1st started the game, I also do not know the fruits can be planted one. So i just eat them when there's too many to hold.. Ya this is a great game which u can play at your own leisurely pace.. I am also into clubhouse games now, simple and addictive..

I din even know can eat. I just dumped them when there are too many to hold.

i finally paid off my debt. now.. i have a problem, i dont know how to fish for fishes.
    got the fishing rob, but when there's a fish, i cant catch it.

Stop pressing the run button. Walk to the lake, tap the water in front of the fish to cast the line there, wait. When the fish bit, the bait will be dragged underwater. At that instant, press A to pull the rod.
    Andy Ang :lovegrin: - "A Photo speaks a thousand words. Have you spoken today?"
    APAD | Blog

I kept falling into a hole while walking, dunno why ???!! anyone encountered that too ?
    Yesterday I dug out a "pitfall seed", whats that ? can sell or not ? or i must bury it
    back ?

You can have fun trying to bury it back, but in the path of others. Then see them falling into it. Lol.
    APAD | Blog

Quote Originally Posted by cookiez View Post
    I kept falling into a hole while walking, dunno why ???!! anyone encountered that too ?
    Yesterday I dug out a "pitfall seed", whats that ? can sell or not ? or i must bury it
    back ?
    If you see a cross on the ground, dig it up n it might contain a fossil or other stuffs. Don't walk over it.

I am into 3rd instalment of my house already, half way there. I suppose every animal crossing player having their own expensive stuffs. Like mine, tuna cost 15k n i got caught twice before. Still got a lot of things to learn too, like cannot put too much things in ur house even having empty space.

I do dig out pitfall seeds quite often, normally will just put it up for recycling at the town hall.. No point selling coz no value one.. U can bury it back but be careful dun walk across the cross again..

Quote Originally Posted by cookiez View Post
    back ?

My fav past time is digging for fossils thats y my museum fossil collection is quite near complete liao.. I went to my friend's town and dug out some cactoids too.. Cool furnitures who dances along with ur music.. I am into the 3rd installment too, almost finishing liao.. I only manage to catch a stringfish(15k) once.. Always miss the timing of rare fishes..

Quote Originally Posted by BBTM View Post
    If you see a cross on the ground, dig it up n it might contain a fossil or other stuffs. Don't walk over it.

I am into 3rd instalment of my house already, half way there. I suppose every animal crossing player having their own expensive stuffs. Like mine, tuna cost 15k n i got caught twice before. Still got a lot of things to learn too, like cannot put too much things in ur house even having empty space.

My fav past time is digging for fossils thats y my museum fossil collection is quite near complete liao.. I went to my friend's town and dug out some cactoids too.. Cool furnitures who dances along with ur music.. I am into the 3rd installment too, almost finishing liao.. I only manage to catch a stringfish(15k) once.. Always miss the timing of rare fishes..
    i still don't know how to catch the fish!

My neighbours are starting to leave one by one..... Any idea how to stop them from leaving?

Stringfish and tuna appears VERY big in size. But they also hard to catch as they just bite n got.

Inorder to fish, aim the fish rod at the direction which the fish is facing. The ball will either flow towards the fish n lure them or the sound of it attached them. You got to be patience while fishing. Wait for the ball to be pull down by the fish and then, faster tap the ball (as I always do). The fish will put on a fight n swim in circle n u tap again to pull up the fish. Try with smaller fishes, they are easy to catch.

Falcon, maybe u no send letter (with gifts) to ur neighbour but be warn, send in correct words else sure got scold, haha!

Btw, maybe buy from neighbour on their unwanted things also good. Might build some reputation with them.

After some time, also bore liao, almost routine kind of life. (Fish/dig, sell, pay)

Quote Originally Posted by nantasy View Post
    i finally paid off my debt. now.. i have a problem, i dont know how to fish for fishes.
    got the fishing rob, but when there's a fish, i cant catch it.
    i just finished paying off my loan. What's the next step...and how to get the fishing rod??? * blur *
    "ashes to ashes; funk to funky..we know major_tom's a junkie
    strung out on heaven's high....."

Bro, u can buy the fishing rod from Tom Nook shop..

Quote Originally Posted by major_tom View Post
    i just finished paying off my loan. What's the next step...and how to get the fishing rod??? * blur *
    Last edited by aaron80; 8th February 2007 at 10:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by major_tom View Post
    I got an old fishing rod from the mayor.

I didn't know the mayor will give fishing rod.. My axe just broke into half and the shop no stock of axe nw.. Sianz I cannt chop down trees liao..

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon View Post
    I got an old fishing rod from the mayor.

any one bought the Nintendo Wi-Fi USB connector?

I didn't know the mayor will give fishing rod.. My axe just broke into half and the shop no stock of axe nw.. Sianz I cannt chop down trees liao..

Why do we have to chop down trees? Any benefits?

Spots where there was a fruit trees are confirmed fertile. When you chop down a fruiting tree, is to plant another kind of fruit there. So confirm will grow. Else your hard earned fruit disappear.

Coconut needs to be on the sand.
    APAD | Blog

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4789101114 ... LastLast