Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456781116 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Nintendo DS discussion

Default Re: The Official Nintendo DS discussion

Wah..what phone u bought? O2 ah?

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Ang View Post
    NO Money leh,... Just got a new phone.

No Lah, Nokia 7390.
    Andy Ang :lovegrin: - "A Photo speaks a thousand words. Have you spoken today?"
    APAD | Blog

Last night unlock a EBA level after scoring a number of points. Btw, the finish rating seem like cannot be change even u having a better grade than the previous one. Too bad no s/w to upgrade, bad point of having a console game.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Ang View Post
    At the Nintendo logo, hold L + R + A + B + X + Y to delete your saved data.
    Thanks Andy.

Anyway, have tried the nintendogs for a few days, indeed its quite a boring game.
    I enjoyed "Animal Crossing" more, now fishing everyday....hope can clear my
    loan mortgage soon

Yo cookiez, I am enjoying my animal crossing too.. Working hard to clear my loan too, still owes Tom Nooks more than $11k..

Quote Originally Posted by cookiez View Post
    Thanks Andy.

Anyway, have tried the nintendogs for a few days, indeed its quite a boring game.
    loan mortgage soon

Quote Originally Posted by aaron80 View Post
    Yo cookiez, I am enjoying my animal crossing too.. Working hard to clear my loan too, still owes Tom Nooks more than $11k..
    Maybe I getting it later

Thanks Andy.

loan mortgage soon
    Any tips on fishing? I have difficulty in catching even one.

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon View Post
    Try not to run when you see a fish. Walk to it slowly, and then throw the fishing line into the water. Wait for the fish to swim over to the line (recast the line if need be), and wait for the splash. Once you see (or hear) a splash, reel the fishing line in.

It's simple after a few tries.

Try fishing in the river and the sea at different time of the day too. May find some rare fishes too!

yes...rare fishes can worth a lot if you can catch them...just caught 1 stringfish and sold it for 15K !!!

just managed to clear off my 1st mortgage and due to house expansion, I owed Tom Nooks another 120K !! now slog like hell
    to try to pay off this 2nd mortgage.
    Last edited by cookiez; 27th January 2007 at 09:23 PM.

yes...rare fishes can worth a lot if you can catch them...just caught 1 stringfish and sold it for 15K !!!
    Geesh! Please don't tempt mi into visiting mi town again. Stop it for a long long while liao. Now concentrating on finishing up Yu-Gi-Oh Spirit Caller. Spent more than 90 hours on it liao, and the end is still no where in sight... sighz~!

Just got the Animal crossing. The cover is different from other DS game n I tot it was "friendly" one, haha! The sound remind me of a PS game, haha! This game sure can kill some time for me.

Damn I am exhausted after hunting for a white NDS. White and black are the favs here, dark blue, light blue and pink tends to be left on the shelf for people who wouldnt get to the store early enough. Most stores are sold out by lunch time and no one knows when the next shipment is.
    Japanese are really hooked onto NDS.

Some of the new games coming out. Death Note, Front Mission, Magister Negi 2, Bleach 2, RTK DS 2 and some others.

Currently only have Brain Training and getting my 三国志対戦 tomorrow
    Last edited by TMC; 27th January 2007 at 10:42 PM.

Hahaha, just got rid of my DS.. Not that I didn't like it, just no time to play, and no money to buy new games, because got new photog toy.. So might as well sell..

Anyways for games - try Gamescore forums.. And then can sell there also if you're done with it.. I usually don't buy new games. Nintendo DS Lite can also get there sometimes if you don't mind second-hand lor.

Phoenix Wright and Advance Wars a real must-try, even the GBA version of Advance Wars are worth it, imho. Fun game!

Ok, Gathering time. Anyone free tomorrow Morning?

Say we gather at f-Stop cafe: http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=253171
    Andy Ang :lovegrin: - "A Photo speaks a thousand words. Have you spoken today?"
    APAD | Blog

Ya fishing isnt that hard after u tried a few times.. At 1st I couldnt catch anything too, now can catch like maybe 7-8 fishes a day..

Wah..Death Note also coming out for the DS.. Wonder what genre it will be in? Action, RPG or Adventure? I can imagine it will be damn cool to write the name of the ppl Kira wants to kill on the touchscreen with the stylus.. Will definitely get it if its good!

Quote Originally Posted by TMC View Post
    Damn I am exhausted after hunting for a white NDS. White and black are the favs here, dark blue, light blue and pink tends to be left on the shelf for people who wouldnt get to the store early enough. Most stores are sold out by lunch time and no one knows when the next shipment is.
    Japanese are really hooked onto NDS.

Some of the new games coming out. Death Note, Front Mission, Magister Negi 2, Bleach 2, RTK DS 2 and some others.

Currently only have Brain Training and getting my 三国志対戦 tomorrow

Wah got fish can sell 15k ah? Stringfish issit? Will takenote.. **** man, all the fishes I caught I have donated to the museum liao.. I am at my 2nd loan too, owes Tom Nooks alot of $$, now just trying my best to earn more to clear my debt asap..

just managed to clear off my 1st mortgage and due to house expansion, I owed Tom Nooks another 120K !! now slog like hell
    to try to pay off this 2nd mortgage.
    Last edited by aaron80; 28th January 2007 at 11:00 AM.

Is Spirit Caller good? I read mixed reviews about it.. Dunno whether to get it anot..

Quote Originally Posted by The_Cheat View Post
    Geesh! Please don't tempt mi into visiting mi town again. Stop it for a long long while liao. Now concentrating on finishing up Yu-Gi-Oh Spirit Caller. Spent more than 90 hours on it liao, and the end is still no where in sight... sighz~!

What to do with the bag of money dropped from the tree? Can't find any use for it yet..

Haha the money is for our use one.. U take that money put in your inventory, then grab it and put in your money pouch.. Normally the bag of money is $100..

What to do with the bag of money dropped from the tree? Can't find any use for it yet..

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456781116 ... LastLast