Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5101314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Nintendo DS discussion

Default Re: The Official Nintendo DS discussion

Bro, Hotel Dusk is definitely a game worth getting. Although its abit slow with alot of narratives but the storyline is good and the mood is there. I guess this type of game is like that one. This is the 1st time I m playing this kind of non-action game but I can said its a refreshing change from the typical games we normally play.

Quote Originally Posted by BBTM View Post
    Tat game got bug or maybe that batch. Shake a bit, can feel something moving inside. In the end, the game keep hanging. So, brought back to the comic shop, get castlevania in the end. No other worth for me to exchange my puzzle quest but now seem like I am on a quest. A quest to look for the right puzzle quest.

I am considering getting Super Robot War W.. Is it good? How long u take to complete the game? I know the Super Robot War series has always been long games.. Each stage takes quite sometime to finish. I got Sangokushi Taisen. Quite a gd game if u dun play it intensively. If u keep playing, it can get sianz and repetitive quite quickly. The graphics is below average to me so ppl who play the original arcade version might nt get used to it.

Quote Originally Posted by TMC View Post
    getting my friend to send me FF:Revenant Wings once it is out. Tempted to get a PSP just to play Monster Hunter 2, Gundam Battle Tactics and FF Tactics.

Super Robot Wars W is fun but long. Nearly put me to sleep several times due to the long stages. Sold that already since I finished it. Dunno whether to sell the Saigokutaisen or not.

Well they came out with sangokutaisen ver 2 in the arcades already. there are so many different categories of rare and uncommon and special editions that I am pretty lost already. Super Robot war took me 2 weeks of intensive playing while travelling around and 2hrs before sleeping. up to about 60 stages, some are darn easy when you got strong guys around.

Do u play the arcade version as well? If I am not wrong, the DS version is based on ver 2 of the arcade version. Thats y the card list is quite different from the original arcade version. Aiya..the Super Robot War I am interested, u should have sold it to me man.. Anyway I will reckon its gd then..

Well they came out with sangokutaisen ver 2 in the arcades already. there are so many different categories of rare and uncommon and special editions that I am pretty lost already. Super Robot war took me 2 weeks of intensive playing while travelling around and 2hrs before sleeping. up to about 60 stages, some are darn easy when you got strong guys around.

Now playing Hotel Dusk Room 215.. Quite an interesting game with good storyline.. Only thing is its quite slow.. Luckily I got quite alot of games to alternate between.. Very tempted to get Puzzle Quest and Yu-Gi-Oh World Championship Tournament 2007.. My frenz and brother is playing Puzzle Quest on the PSP and this game is really good and addictive. I called up several places to ask about the DS version and it seems that its out of stock.. Have to wait till this weekend then the new stock will come in.. The new Yu-Gi-Oh 2007 is apparently quite good too.. A few of my friends are hooked on it liao.. Too many good games to play but so little time..

Quote Originally Posted by aaron80 View Post
    Do u play the arcade version as well? If I am not wrong, the DS version is based on ver 2 of the arcade version. Thats y the card list is quite different from the original arcade version. Aiya..the Super Robot War I am interested, u should have sold it to me man.. Anyway I will reckon its gd then..
    Slightly different, the Ver2 list is not available on the DS version if I am not wrong. Anyways I got sick of the game already since there wasnt anymore cards to collect and the people around stopped playing it (they went to play Gundam 0083 cardbuilder arcade game). I do very stringent selection on my games. so far I only have Brain Training 2 on my DS. Might just pick up Legend of Mana or Front Mission to kill time. Waiting for the FF: Revenent Wings to come out.

I got abit sianz with Sangokushi Taisen DS liao, collected almost all the cards in the game.. I very long never go arcade liao, is there a new Gundam 0083 cardbuilder game? Think will drop by Bugis Arcade to take a look this weekend.

Same here, I also do very stringent selection on the games I buy. I dun want to waste my money and time to play games which are not worth it.. Priority will go to replay value of the game. Wifi-enabled online play is also a major draw point for me.. I am not too interested in RPGs though coz they are pretty time-consuming.. I prefer games which I can play on the go and just stop whenever I want. For me, the next game I am going to get is Puzzle Quest then will stop for awhile liao..

Slightly different, the Ver2 list is not available on the DS version if I am not wrong. Anyways I got sick of the game already since there wasnt anymore cards to collect and the people around stopped playing it (they went to play Gundam 0083 cardbuilder arcade game). I do very stringent selection on my games. so far I only have Brain Training 2 on my DS. Might just pick up Legend of Mana or Front Mission to kill time. Waiting for the FF: Revenent Wings to come out.

The collectible card game machines are outdated here. Well at least from what I know, Version 2 is already out for saigokutaisen. Gundam 0079 was the first machine to come out then the recent revision is 0083, but I dont think SG will be bringing it in anytime soon.

I just bought Puzzle Quest yesterday.. Damn addictive game man! I am hooked, just played till DS no batt now charging..

Quote Originally Posted by aaron80 View Post
    I just bought Puzzle Quest yesterday.. Damn addictive game man! I am hooked, just played till DS no batt now charging..
    Very addictive, right?

I will get it again along with bomber man. Nowadays hardly play during off shift, play at work

Ya man, its damn addictive.. Once u play this game, u will surely forsake ur other games..

Quote Originally Posted by BBTM View Post
    Very addictive, right?

I will get it again along with bomber man. Nowadays hardly play during off shift, play at work

http://mysims.ea.com

This new game is coming soon. Looks very cute, I believe the concept very similar to Animal Crossing.

Ya I noticed this game quite sometimes back.. Will definitely keep a lookout for it. It might even turn out better than Animal Crossing..

Quote Originally Posted by nantasy View Post
    http://mysims.ea.com

This new game is coming soon. Looks very cute, I believe the concept very similar to Animal Crossing.

Talking Re: The Official Nintendo DS discussion

Hi, can everyone go here: http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?p=3005043

And vote for the Wii? We need to topple PS3 off the scale! Long live Nintendo!!!
    Andy Ang :lovegrin: - "A Photo speaks a thousand words. Have you spoken today?"
    APAD | Blog

Brought the puzzle quest again and still same problem. Maybe i play too long n some time, touches the screen when the gems are clearing which might causes that.

I found out that games save their data in the DS and not in the card itself. I can't be so lucky to get back the same card which I send back to them as I got my saved levels there. So, what will happen if the DS memory is full??? Maybe can contain up to 1000 games???

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Ang View Post
    Hi, can everyone go here: http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?p=3005043

And vote for the Wii? We need to topple PS3 off the scale! Long live Nintendo!!!
    voted.. but no need lah.. WII was recognised as one of the TOP gadets..
    “How fortunate for leaders that men do not think.” - Adolf Hitler

Quote Originally Posted by yanyewkay View Post
    voted.. but no need lah.. WII was recognised as one of the TOP gadets..
    *sob sob* CFO dont approve of getting wii.

I Love Nintendo!!!!!!
    Andy Ang :lovegrin: - "A Photo speaks a thousand words. Have you spoken today?"
    APAD | Blog

what's the market price of DS lite now? I only wnt the set without the R4 or other thingy.. going to join my gf liao
    “How fortunate for leaders that men do not think.” - Adolf Hitler

Quote Originally Posted by yanyewkay View Post
    what's the market price of DS lite now? I only wnt the set without the R4 or other thingy.. going to join my gf liao
    Near my place selling $248 with one free game.

Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5101314151617 ... LastLast