Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 381112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Nintendo DS discussion

Default Re: The Official Nintendo DS discussion

Quote Originally Posted by jimbok View Post
    I'm thinking of getting an RPG game, anyone got nice recommendations?
    FF7 if u want. Gamespot got a lot of reviews on individual game, take a look n decide for yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon View Post
    You managed to connect already?
    I connect in office .

Quote Originally Posted by nantasy View Post
    I connect in office .
    You win liao lor. Office still can play online somemore.

Bro, I thought FF7 is for PS1? The DS one is FFIII.. Graphics is good but too old school for me..

Quote Originally Posted by BBTM View Post
    FF7 if u want. Gamespot got a lot of reviews on individual game, take a look n decide for yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by aaron80 View Post
    Bro, I thought FF7 is for PS1? The DS one is FFIII.. Graphics is good but too old school for me..
    Forget which version for DS. Thanks for correction. Old liao, can't remember well.

Thanks, but FF III is in Japanese right? Do they have it in English version?
    My **flickr Album

Yes. In English.
    Andy Ang :lovegrin: - "A Photo speaks a thousand words. Have you spoken today?"
    APAD | Blog

Ya Animal Crossing must everyday play then got kick but then if u play everyday it becomes kind of a chore liao.. Coz u are repeating the same things. I have too many games also, have to stop buying anything liao.. I am actually aiming Hotel Dusk Room 215 but dun think will have time to play even if I buy.. Nw playing Jump Ultimate Stars and Sangokushi Taisen most of the time followed by Animal Crossing. I play Animal Crossing mainly is becoz I want to faster repay Tom Nook's loan then can upgrade my house to the biggest..

My New Super Mario Bros and Mario 64 Ds are with my gf who is hooked on these 2 games.. Play Clubhouse Games and NSMB's mini games when with my gf via wireless.. Have not touched Mario Kart, Castlemania Dawn of Sorrow and Castlemania Portrait of Ruins for quite sometimes..

Lunar Knight, seem like too fast liao. Final stage but monsters over there SUPER strong for my character. My level only a few percentage, not even 10% of the bar. Think must go here and there to train up first. Graphic wise, very nice, got short movie, like a cartoon.

Animal crossing, need to play daily inorder to get the kick. Sometime too busy to play, haha!

Other games, sleeping most of the time. Once a while, took out Mario Bros to play mini games. Mario kart, Yoshi island, hardly touch. TS golf still got play a bit. Too much games for me, jialat!!!
    Last edited by aaron80; 27th February 2007 at 02:19 PM.

Eeh, now you shall slowly uinderstand how come I sold my DS away le. ;-p
    Andy Ang :lovegrin: - "A Photo speaks a thousand words. Have you spoken today?"
    APAD | Blog

Ya they got english version. Awhile back its out of stock in most places, now think they stock up alot liao.. Its retailing around $65-$69 in most places..

Thanks, but FF III is in Japanese right? Do they have it in English version?

Haha ya lah.. But I am enjoying my DS and now that my gf has 1 too.. Its another shared activity.. But sad to say, DS seems to be slowly pulling me away from photography..

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Ang View Post
    Eeh, now you shall slowly uinderstand how come I sold my DS away le. ;-p

At least u guys still got DS. Mine's with my gf (She's in Singapore & I'm in Australia). Nothing to play.....but I'm thinking of getting the Wii, I just saw it selling for AUD399 which is about SGD480.. hahaha Thinking very hard now.......

Bro Nintendo Wii is not even launch in Spore yet.. If I am u, I will definitely get the Wii..

Quote Originally Posted by Golgotha View Post
    At least u guys still got DS. Mine's with my gf (She's in Singapore & I'm in Australia). Nothing to play.....but I'm thinking of getting the Wii, I just saw it selling for AUD399 which is about SGD480.. hahaha Thinking very hard now.......

I just gotten the New Super Mario Bro. Just to check wif you guys, I cant save the game anywhere. Is it only after I cleared castle level, then I can save?

Yup u can only save after u clear a castle level.. To me, this is one point of the game they shld improve coz sometime its quite troublesome when u just want to play for awhile..

I just gotten the New Super Mario Bro. Just to check wif you guys, I cant save the game anywhere. Is it only after I cleared castle level, then I can save?

Yup u can only save after u clear a castle level.. To me, this is one point of the game they shld improve coz sometime its quite troublesome when u just want to play for awhile..
    I think some games like Sonic HedgeHog or rainbow island can't even save at all.

Bro Nintendo Wii is not even launch in Spore yet.. If I am u, I will definitely get the Wii..
    Will get, once i move to my new place and a TV haha.........I probably will ask my gf to bring it back to SG when she comes for a visit. Can claim GST refund somemore

By the time you can save whenever you are, you completed the game. I play so fast that I skipped 2 worlds n then, play them only I know how to go there (mini mode). I also left some stage with less one golden coin to collect as quite hard and luck play a part too. Anyway, I just into their mini games, quite fun.

These few days, me also no touch DS, got other things to do. Maybe tml night, whenever I can. Eyes need some break!

Ya Animal Crossing must everyday play then got kick but then if u play everyday it becomes kind of a chore liao.. Coz u are repeating the same things. I have too many games also, have to stop buying anything liao.. I am actually aiming Hotel Dusk Room 215 but dun think will have time to play even if I buy.. Nw playing Jump Ultimate Stars and Sangokushi Taisen most of the time followed by Animal Crossing. I play Animal Crossing mainly is becoz I want to faster repay Tom Nook's loan then can upgrade my house to the biggest..

My New Super Mario Bros and Mario 64 Ds are with my gf who is hooked on these 2 games.. Play Clubhouse Games and NSMB's mini games when with my gf via wireless.. Have not touched Mario Kart, Castlemania Dawn of Sorrow and Castlemania Portrait of Ruins for quite sometimes..
    I just got Jump Superstar cuz there were no more stocks for the Ultimate Star where I bought it from.

Is there any tips online in English I can refer? Japanese words are killing me.
    My **flickr Album

I just got Jump Superstar cuz there were no more stocks for the Ultimate Star where I bought it from.

Is there any tips online in English I can refer? Japanese words are killing me.
    eh Jump Ultimate Star got part 2? found the 'walkthru'

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 381112131415 ... LastLast