Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 58910111215 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 343

Thread: The Official Nintendo DS discussion

  1. #181
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Dreamy Nikon Land
    Posts
    2,874

    Default Re: The Official Nintendo DS discussion

    Anyway, I have just sold my DS Lite... You ppl have fun!
    Andy Ang :lovegrin: - "A Photo speaks a thousand words. Have you spoken today?"
    APAD | Blog

  2. #182

    Default Re: The Official Nintendo DS discussion

    sold with all your games ? I'm still thinking of your "cooking mama"

  3. #183
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Dreamy Nikon Land
    Posts
    2,874

    Talking Re: The Official Nintendo DS discussion

    ya, all sold as a whole set. You didn't say earlier. haha. Anyway, cooking mama is in the cheapest category now. SHould be around 30-40 range.
    Andy Ang :lovegrin: - "A Photo speaks a thousand words. Have you spoken today?"
    APAD | Blog

  4. #184

    Default Re: The Official Nintendo DS discussion

    i have PMed u b4 but u said u dun want to sell separately

  5. #185
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Dreamy Nikon Land
    Posts
    2,874

    Default Re: The Official Nintendo DS discussion

    OH YA HOR.,. hahhaha Sorry. Ya loor, I need to sell all leh.
    Andy Ang :lovegrin: - "A Photo speaks a thousand words. Have you spoken today?"
    APAD | Blog

  6. #186

    Default Re: The Official Nintendo DS discussion

    Andy congrats to u man, u finally sold off ur DS.. But wasted lah, u just bought not long.. U dun regret ur decision later hor..

  7. #187

    Default Re: The Official Nintendo DS discussion

    My frenz bought it.. U dun need it as long as u have a wireless router..

    Quote Originally Posted by nantasy View Post
    any one bought the Nintendo Wi-Fi USB connector?

  8. #188

    Default Re: The Official Nintendo DS discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by aaron80 View Post
    My frenz bought it.. U dun need it as long as u have a wireless router..
    i dont have a wireless router at home, meaning.. if i get tis usb thingy, i can connect on nintendo wifi to play games?

  9. #189

    Default Re: The Official Nintendo DS discussion

    Yup if u do not have a wireless router, u can get the nintendo wifi usb connector which will enable your DS to connect to wifi wirelessly..

    Quote Originally Posted by nantasy View Post
    i dont have a wireless router at home, meaning.. if i get tis usb thingy, i can connect on nintendo wifi to play games?

  10. #190
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Dreamy Nikon Land
    Posts
    2,874

    Default Re: The Official Nintendo DS discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by aaron80 View Post
    Andy congrats to u man, u finally sold off ur DS.. But wasted lah, u just bought not long.. U dun regret ur decision later hor..
    Won't regret lah. i juz got my ThinkPad.
    Andy Ang :lovegrin: - "A Photo speaks a thousand words. Have you spoken today?"
    APAD | Blog

  11. #191

    Default Re: The Official Nintendo DS discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by aaron80 View Post
    Yup if u do not have a wireless router, u can get the nintendo wifi usb connector which will enable your DS to connect to wifi wirelessly..
    How much isit? If not too expensive, might consider getting it.

  12. #192

    Default Re: The Official Nintendo DS discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by cookiez View Post
    sold with all your games ? I'm still thinking of your "cooking mama"
    You can check out the shop at Eastpoint. I think they have it 2nd hand. Should be ard $15-$20 only.

  13. #193

    Default Re: The Official Nintendo DS discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Falcon View Post
    How much isit? If not too expensive, might consider getting it.
    yeah, anyone know how much is the wifi connector? I'm also thinking of getting it.

  14. #194

    Default Re: The Official Nintendo DS discussion

    If I m not wrong, its less than $50..

    Quote Originally Posted by Falcon View Post
    How much isit? If not too expensive, might consider getting it.
    Quote Originally Posted by nantasy View Post
    yeah, anyone know how much is the wifi connector? I'm also thinking of getting it.

  15. #195

    Default Re: The Official Nintendo DS discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by aaron80 View Post
    If I m not wrong, its less than $50..
    I'm trying the wireless router in office, anyone in Animal Crossing now?

  16. #196

    Default Re: The Official Nintendo DS discussion

    i bought the usb wifi, but keep getting tis error on my pc, the wireless network connection is Limited or no connectivity... dunno why..

    anyway i am unable to troubleshoot it and decide to sell the USB wifi connector, any one interested? Please PM me.

    Thanks.
    Last edited by nantasy; 11th February 2007 at 12:19 AM.

  17. #197
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    BB West
    Posts
    2,184

    Default Re: The Official Nintendo DS discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by nantasy View Post
    i bought the usb wifi, but keep getting tis error on my pc, the wireless network connection is Limited or no connectivity... dunno why..

    anyway i am unable to troubleshoot it and decide to sell the USB wifi connector, any one interested? Please PM me.

    Thanks.
    The USB wifi connector don't work well in local la. The DS Lite got build in wifi liao, all u need is to disable the WEP key and then can connect to internet. Btw, disable WEP key for too long put you in risk for kenna hack, beware!!!

  18. #198

    Default Re: The Official Nintendo DS discussion

    Just bought 三国志対戦 yesterday.. Great game, now I am addicted again..
    Last edited by aaron80; 11th February 2007 at 06:37 PM.

  19. #199

    Default Re: The Official Nintendo DS discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by aaron80 View Post
    Just bought 三国志対戦 yesterday.. Great game, now I am addicted again..

    Heard it is a great game but it is in Japs. No problem for you?

  20. #200

    Default Re: The Official Nintendo DS discussion

    I just bought the Mario GoKart

Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 58910111215 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •