Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: crocs

Default Re: crocs

Quote Originally Posted by Ogenkidesu View Post
    I saw such an incident happen before me... Man, it's feel like a meat mincer... A yellow CROC (the real thing) got caught on the "in-going" gap before going off the escalator. The shoes got stuck there, the front was literally chewed by the teeth of the escalator. Someone tried to pull it from the "jaws" of the ever-running teeth, but the strap behind came off and was damaged. Final shoes? Front was chewed and damaged, strap came off, shoes is a goner.... Guess what? Next day every escalator got a photo teaching you how to stand on the escalator, instructional photos included! Don't believe? Check out Causeway Point shopping centre
    got pix of the chewed crocs?

Quote Originally Posted by drewdam View Post
    i buy this cos of my painful heel n see if it will help....n oso got it a real gd price, so why not try it out...

shoes just like watches n cloth. diff usages...
    Good price? Care to share your good lobang?
    Minolta. Konica Minolta. Sony

Quote Originally Posted by Galdor View Post
    I have both the original & the clone. They are both about the same weight but resistence is quite different. The clone one seems to be very slippery on wet grounds. While comfy wise, it's about the same as you have to get a bigger size, so that should not be a problem. But at that price, it's really crazy. $50+ for a pair of slippers, is it necessary? Will it spoil? Does it worth that kind of $ I have a pair of slippers which my friend brought from Bangkok too sell last time and it cost me only $10 & i feel pretty comfy in it and it's made of similiar material of the croc. Anyway, crocs are not exceptionally comfy or nice and afterall it's just a pair of slippers. With that price, I could get another pair of nice shoes.

Anyway, just my 2 cents worth.
    actuali, this is the price that u pay for item that buy in spore... look at the price of those branded slippers...or nike, addidas , teva etc....

Quote Originally Posted by Galdor View Post
    Good price? Care to share your good lobang?
    i have to check again...cos is open to staff if m not wrong. beach at 30+, is that consider gd?

got pix of the chewed crocs?
    Unfortunately nope cos I have no camera with me and it happened so suddenly. The owner was so sad....

Unfortunately nope cos I have no camera with me and it happened so suddenly. The owner was so sad....
    hey tks for your info...i have alert my boy about this iccident, tks

I don't geth what's so good about this. Reminds me of th bubble tea and egg tart crazes.

hey tks for your info...i have alert my boy about this iccident, tks
    No problem. It not only was dangerous for the victim but also the people behind them all the way to the back cos there was a commotion and others had to "hentakaki" and do "jump on the escalator" exercise to prevent crowding at the accident area... Quite dangerous...

I saw such an incident happen before me... Man, it's feel like a meat mincer... A yellow CROC (the real thing) got caught on the "in-going" gap before going off the escalator. The shoes got stuck there, the front was literally chewed by the teeth of the escalator. Someone tried to pull it from the "jaws" of the ever-running teeth, but the strap behind came off and was damaged. Final shoes? Front was chewed and damaged, strap came off, shoes is a goner.... Guess what? Next day every escalator got a photo teaching you how to stand on the escalator, instructional photos included! Don't believe? Check out Causeway Point shopping centre
    Original also same what....
    "On Saturday, two-year-old Chong Shiyr’s right big toe was ripped off in a Singapore mall after her rubber clog — an imitation of a Croc shoe — got stuck between the escalator gap and the side wall. Her toe was found nearly three hours later but could not be reattached as it was too badly damaged."
    Last edited by firestone; 23rd January 2007 at 09:55 AM.

Blog Entries

crocs are actually designed for use on boats
    my whole family has a pair each

light, comfy, non slip (try it)
    can wade in water, water in - water out

Blog Entries

as for the dangers, it is a kid thing, you don't read of adults getting into accidents
    the kids stand too close to the side
    i believe b4 there were other accidents with other footwear b4 crocs

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12