Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: Anyone got a fright from the camera snapping sound?

  1. #1

    Default Anyone got a fright from the camera snapping sound?

    Anyone got a fright from the camera snapping sound?my speaker volume was quite high.. lolz i keep wondering where the sound comes from becos i opened a few windows .. i tot kana some kinda of spam or what. then only i realise is a advertisement of the window vista on the top right hand corner ...

  2. #2
    Member/Tangshooter zaxh81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    4,339

    Default Re: Anyone got a fright from the camera snapping sound?

    yup,i fell off my chair.

  3. #3

    Default Re: Anyone got a fright from the camera snapping sound?

    blocked off that ad already
    a700 | dynax7
    sigma12-24/minolta28-135/sony70-300g/sig400/lensbaby2.0

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    2,156

    Default Re: Anyone got a fright from the camera snapping sound?

    the photographer in the ad is using Canon or Nikon?

  5. #5

    Default Re: Anyone got a fright from the camera snapping sound?

    me too... i was like wt*..popup?

  6. #6
    Member mojopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    bEdOk NoRtH
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: Anyone got a fright from the camera snapping sound?

    aiyah.. used to it liao cos it appeared in hotmail too.
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

  7. #7
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Anyone got a fright from the camera snapping sound?

    Too many people burnt paper EOS 1Ds Mark II and Nikon D2X in the last ghost festival?

  8. #8

    Default Re: Anyone got a fright from the camera snapping sound?

    yup..can be irritating... block that liao

  9. #9

    Default Re: Anyone got a fright from the camera snapping sound?

    How to block in Safari? Any idea?

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Raffles Place
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: Anyone got a fright from the camera snapping sound?

    Quote Originally Posted by legiz View Post
    Anyone got a fright from the camera snapping sound?my speaker volume was quite high.. lolz i keep wondering where the sound comes from becos i opened a few windows .. i tot kana some kinda of spam or what. then only i realise is a advertisement of the window vista on the top right hand corner ...
    err.. my speaker is off by default.

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Northland
    Posts
    2,141

    Default Re: Anyone got a fright from the camera snapping sound?

    anyone still has the click click sound despite a new version of the ad ?

    I still hear it leh

  12. #12

    Default Re: Anyone got a fright from the camera snapping sound?

    I flipped when I heard the shutter click. Reflex action.
    Last edited by Caspere; 14th January 2007 at 01:20 AM.

  13. #13

    Default Re: Anyone got a fright from the camera snapping sound?

    I normally will off the vol of the my com when surfing net.. But yest was listening to music then surfing CS. Heard this sound too.. Abit surprised to hear it initially but then I thought must be here by default liao just that I never heard coz my vol was always off..

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Oulu, Finland, Finland
    Posts
    6,299

    Default Re: Anyone got a fright from the camera snapping sound?

    Quote Originally Posted by AhV View Post
    anyone still has the click click sound despite a new version of the ad ?

    I still hear it leh
    still hear it.. especially when u open multiple tabs with firefox.. haha.. like 5fps man!

  15. #15
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,568

    Default Re: Anyone got a fright from the camera snapping sound?

    First time I heard it, I thought something was wrong with my creative webcam which is connected to my PC. I thought how the hell it loaded itself without me know and triggering off to take a photo shot of me as the webcam was position to aim at me. heh. It made the same sound as my webcam's photo shooting mode. Took me a while to figure it came from that freaking banner ad.

  16. #16

    Default Re: Anyone got a fright from the camera snapping sound?

    Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    First time I heard it, I thought something was wrong with my creative webcam which is connected to my PC. I thought how the hell it loaded itself without me know and triggering off to take a photo shot of me as the webcam was position to aim at me. heh. It made the same sound as my webcam's photo shooting mode. Took me a while to figure it came from that freaking banner ad.
    lolz that a nice one

  17. #17
    Senior Member +evenstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore / United Kingdom
    Posts
    5,655

    Default Re: Anyone got a fright from the camera snapping sound?

    check out Feedback.......

    yours is the third thread on this issue already..

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •