Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: if your hot you can rape...

Default Re: if your hot you can rape...

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    i see spammer....
    you loh, close my officially minoltian thread. now i cannot concentrate my spam there

anyway, i thought this blog rocks too. http://www.missizzy.org/

Quote Originally Posted by satay16 View Post
    you loh, close my officially minoltian thread. now i cannot concentrate my spam there

anyway, i thought this blog rocks too. http://www.missizzy.org/
    you should start a hot satay blog, maybe XX will come look for you after reading your blog

Quote Originally Posted by eikin View Post
    you should start a hot satay blog, maybe XX will come look for you after reading your blog
    eeee..........i dun like lose girls, though she does rock.

eeee..........i dun like lose girls, though she does rock.
    when she comes to you, you don't have a choice ... imagine XX enjoying a hot satay

Quote Originally Posted by eikin View Post
    when she comes to you, you don't have a choice ... imagine XX enjoyin8 g a hot satay
    *bleep* *bleep* R21 material. *censored*

*bleep* *bleep* R21 material. *censored*

How's the Big Apple treating you Satay?

Bernard

Quote Originally Posted by bernardy4416 View Post
    How's the Big Apple treating you Satay?

Bernard
    well..... first impression was that bloody rude imigration offical. he was like going around shouting "MISS, PLEASE PUT YOUR HANDPHONE AWAY OR I'LL TAKE IT AWAY!" "SIR, ZERO ON THE WALL!!" "SIR, PUT YOUR CAMERA AWAY OR I'LL TAKE IT!" and the guy chopping my passport, dunno what's wrong with him, he chop the stamp on the second page of my passport, second page was like supposed to be for extension of passport. and i have to pay for the trolley, like how's that for service.

but once i step out of the jfk, ahhh, much better. people are friendly, nice, feels pretty good actually. and i walked so long to bhphotovideo just to find it closed! cant beieve my luck, it was closed on saturday. so i going tml again.

and the weather here is not that cold. my friend say it has something to do with el nino. basically, i can be back home sweating.

hee hee, and the most funny thing i encounter was in borders. i was reading some physics book, and suddenly, i felt something licking my legs there's a dog in borders! haha, only later then i know that pets are actually allowed indoors or shopping complexes.

well..... first impression was that bloody rude imigration offical. he was like going around shouting "MISS, PLEASE PUT YOUR HANDPHONE AWAY OR I'LL TAKE IT AWAY!" "SIR, ZERO ON THE WALL!!" "SIR, PUT YOUR CAMERA AWAY OR I'LL TAKE IT!" and the guy chopping my passport, dunno what's wrong with him, he chop the stamp on the second page of my passport, second page was like supposed to be for extension of passport. and i have to pay for the trolley, like how's that for service.

but once i step out of the jfk, ahhh, much better. people are friendly, nice, feels pretty good actually. and i walked so long to bhphotovideo just to find it closed! cant beieve my luck, it was closed on saturday. so i going tml again.

and the weather here is not that cold. my friend say it has something to do with el nino. basically, i can be back home sweating.

hee hee, and the most funny thing i encounter was in borders. i was reading some physics book, and suddenly, i felt something licking my legs there's a dog in borders! haha, only later then i know that pets are actually allowed indoors or shopping complexes.
    What can you say, guess they're just paranoid about people taking pictures (security risk). After 9-11 in NYC.......

Staying in Manhattan?

Bernard

Quote Originally Posted by Canonised View Post
    when oredi super drunk? .... I will reject, I will tell her truthfully to go away and leave me alone , but leave behind her contact so that I will get back to her when I am sober and in the mood ....
    Well, if she wants to in the first place when you come back.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456