Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Working in bangkok

  1. #1

    Default Working in bangkok

    anyone noe how and where to start? How to get posted there etc?? Usually in singa classified is usually working in singa. And looking ard adz, usually posted to thailand is for senior position. What abt fresh grad??

  2. #2

    Default Re: Working in bangkok

    http://th.jobsdb.com/TH/EN/V6HTML/Ho...ault.htm?TH-11

    you may want to try this website.
    Last edited by dreaming; 12th January 2007 at 12:04 AM.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    sing
    Posts
    3,353

    Default Re: Working in bangkok

    Getting a high pay job in BKK is like going to heaven.
    Ask the extremely highly paid Jap expats posted there.
    Everything is right.

    Beautiful ladies, wonderful food, great nightlife, super cheap golf on super great golf courses, sea sports, clear warm water diving, great fishing, beautiful scenery, cheap cost of living, great shopping, cheap great landed property or service apartments (cheap for the Japs compared to sky high Tokyo prices), limousines (Japs make Toyotas in Thailand) etc...

    And guess what.

    Company entertainment account !!!

    When the Japs are posted back from BKK to expensive Tokyo to stay in their tiny cubicle house far away (cannot afford Tokyo property prices so every morning take bullet train to work); cannot afford to play golf anymore in Tokyo, they will CRY.
    Last edited by ricohflex; 12th January 2007 at 12:13 AM.

  4. #4

    Default Re: Working in bangkok

    Quote Originally Posted by dreaming View Post
    thanks for the link bro...will check it out! if posted there will invite you for a plate of Pad Thai!

  5. #5

    Default Re: Working in bangkok

    Quote Originally Posted by damienster View Post
    thanks for the link bro...will check it out! if posted there will invite you for a plate of Pad Thai!
    TQ.

    I also looking for jobs posting to BKK too. BTW, there are plenty of website offering jobs in Thailand. Have you learnt Thai langauges?

  6. #6

    Default Re: Working in bangkok

    Quote Originally Posted by dreaming View Post
    TQ.

    I also looking for jobs posting to BKK too. BTW, there are plenty of website offering jobs in Thailand. Have you learnt Thai langauges?
    only those bargaining skills. Great desire to work, live and migrate there. U a fresh grad too?

  7. #7
    Member Static's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Surfing soft porn in CS
    Posts
    1,079

    Default Re: Working in bangkok

    Quote Originally Posted by ricohflex View Post
    Getting a high pay job in BKK is like going to heaven.
    Ask the extremely highly paid Jap expats posted there.
    Everything is right.

    Beautiful ladies, wonderful food, great nightlife, super cheap golf on super great golf courses, sea sports, clear warm water diving, great fishing, beautiful scenery, cheap cost of living, great shopping, cheap great landed property or service apartments (cheap for the Japs compared to sky high Tokyo prices), limousines (Japs make Toyotas in Thailand) etc...

    And guess what.

    Company entertainment account !!!

    When the Japs are posted back from BKK to expensive Tokyo to stay in their tiny cubicle house far away (cannot afford Tokyo property prices so every morning take bullet train to work); cannot afford to play golf anymore in Tokyo, they will CRY.
    Fully agree !

    Worked wif jap b4. They are being treated very well locally. Witnessed one jap engineer went back japan after contract stint ended.. Super upset
    陳綺貞 2010 [夏季練習曲] 巡迴演唱會 Cheer Concert 13 Nov 2010 MAX Pavilion@Singapore Expo

  8. #8

    Default Re: Working in bangkok

    Wonder what is the average pay package working in BKK?

    as a benchmark, In Singapore, fresh grad (engineer) get S$2800 + bonus + CPF from employer.

    isn't lucrative working there other than exciting nightlife, good/cheap food, nice/courteous ladies, ...

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Astin Studio
    Posts
    4,736

    Default Re: Working in bangkok

    Quote Originally Posted by dreaming View Post
    Wonder what is the average pay package working in BKK?

    as a benchmark, In Singapore, fresh grad (engineer) get S$2800 + bonus + CPF from employer.

    isn't lucrative working there other than exciting nightlife, good/cheap food, nice/courteous ladies, ...
    Cannot count like that, in BKK, food cost only a few dollars for a decent meal, condo rental is only a few hundred dollars, the living expense is much lower than Singapore, hence you can save a lot of money, unless you spend a lot on "entertainment expense".

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •