View Poll Results: How much should a early to mid-thirties have in his/her bank?

Voters
74. You may not vote on this poll
  • S$20,000 to S$35,000

    14 18.92%
  • S$35,001 to S$50,000

    8 10.81%
  • S$50,001 to S$70,000

    12 16.22%
  • S$70,001 to S$100,000

    7 9.46%
  • S$100,001 to S$150,000

    5 6.76%
  • S$150,001 and above

    28 37.84%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 81 to 85 of 85

Thread: How much money you have saved?

  1. #81
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Raffles Place
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: How much money you have saved?

    Quote Originally Posted by tiger woods View Post
    sometime is the more you earn, the more you spend.
    i don't have saving for myself after paying for housing loan, utiltities, insurance, all kind of fees and remaining money is used to speed up the housing loan. hope to be debt free by 45 and then have to save for my 3 kids education.
    wah... fully agreed. When u started making more money... u want the best PDA phone.. a good car.. nice clothes.. fine dinning.. go wine bars in posh hotels...and the best DSLR camera with lots of lenses...

    so u plus and minus.. actually u make nothing at the end.

  2. #82
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    2,156

    Default Re: How much money you have saved?

    Quote Originally Posted by raincool2005 View Post
    wah... fully agreed. When u started making more money... u want the best PDA phone.. a good car.. nice clothes.. fine dinning.. go wine bars in posh hotels...and the best DSLR camera with lots of lenses...

    so u plus and minus.. actually u make nothing at the end.
    agreed. most people got more money want to spend more.

    but there is always exception bcos i know one fren who has high income, but he doesn't want to get gold cards, and he super stingy type, dun eat restaurants, dun buy car, no GF ... ... i didnt say he is right or wrong...just saying that there are people who earns a lot but also super stingy

  3. #83
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Raffles Place
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: How much money you have saved?

    Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Yeo View Post
    agreed. most people got more money want to spend more.

    but there is always exception bcos i know one fren who has high income, but he doesn't want to get gold cards, and he super stingy type, dun eat restaurants, dun buy car, no GF ... ... i didnt say he is right or wrong...just saying that there are people who earns a lot but also super stingy
    hiya.. maybe he spend his salary on Canon Mark 1D leh... and alot of USM lenses.

  4. #84
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    2,156

    Default Re: How much money you have saved?

    Quote Originally Posted by raincool2005 View Post
    hiya.. maybe he spend his salary on Canon Mark 1D leh... and alot of USM lenses.
    talking about this, he got not much hobby and leisure! i think he is a very good money-making-and-saving machine

  5. #85
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Raffles Place
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: How much money you have saved?

    Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Yeo View Post
    talking about this, he got not much hobby and leisure! i think he is a very good money-making-and-saving machine
    huh ? i guess he must have parked his money into banks and markets.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •