Page 41 of 51 FirstFirst ... 163136394041424346 ... LastLast

Thread: Sentosa Thread LIV (54) - KNIGHT ONG 53:986 "You lonely meh .. ??"

Default Re: Sentosa Thread LIV (54) - KNIGHT ONG 53:986 "You lonely meh .. ??"

HOW TO AVOID MILITARY SERVICE

For those in STG might be interested...

This is a translation of a letter sent by a young Croatian man to the Croatian Minister of Defence to avoid military service. An extraordinary piece of reasoning, worthy of attention of anyone interested in logic and related matters.

Dear Minister of Defence,
    Please allow me to explain my situation in a hope that you will be able to resolve my case.
    I am expecting to get the call to serve in the Croatian Army. I am 23 and I married a 47 year old widow who has a 26 year old daughter. Her daughter subsequently married my father. By marrying my wife's daughter, my father became my son-in-law. In the same time, my wife is a mother-in-law of my father, and her daughter is now also my stepmother.

In September my wife and I had a son. Clearly this child is a brother of my father's wife, and thus a brother-in-law of my father. In the same time, my son is also my uncle because he is a brother of my stepmother

In October my father's wife had a son as well. This child is now also my brother because he is a son of my father. But I am the step-father of my wife's daughter and also a brother of her son whose father is also my father. Thus, my father's son is also my step-grand son because he is a son of my wife's daughter. Consequently, I am a brother of my own step-grandson, so I am also my own step-grandfather. However, according to the law, not more then two consecutive generations of fathers and sons (grand-father, father, son) can be called for military duty simultaneously, so I should be relieved from the military duty.
    Thank you for your understanding.

The reply of the Croatian Ministry of Defence was sent only two weeks later, and it read:

The applicant is permanently relieved from the military duty due to possible mental problems and mental instability caused by the chaotic situation within his family.

Last edited by sykestang; 2nd February 2007 at 11:55 AM.

it is freaking confusing lor....

Damn difficult to get such a scenario lor... hahahah

Possible... if you like older woman...

Quote Originally Posted by sykestang View Post
    That's the problem... I like younger ones only.... hehe

Quote Originally Posted by ipin View Post
    Who's going for kopi tonight?
    Sorry... just got notice about something else for tonight...

Can't join you guys liao.. paiseh...

Join you ppl some other day...

AMPA * WPPI * J team

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG View Post
    Do you also???

I do know someone does... been seeing a lot of his thoughts in skype that he loves older women...

Think you know who...

HOW TO AVOID MILITARY SERVICE

For those in STG might be interested...

This is a translation of a letter sent by a young Croatian man to the Croatian Minister of Defence to avoid military service. An extraordinary piece of reasoning, worthy of attention of anyone interested in logic and related matters.

Dear Minister of Defence,
    Please allow me to explain my situation in a hope that you will be able to resolve my case.
    I am expecting to get the call to serve in the Croatian Army. I am 23 and I married a 47 year old widow who has a 26 year old daughter. Her daughter subsequently married my father. By marrying my wife's daughter, my father became my son-in-law. In the same time, my wife is a mother-in-law of my father, and her daughter is now also my stepmother.

In September my wife and I had a son. Clearly this child is a brother of my father's wife, and thus a brother-in-law of my father. In the same time, my son is also my uncle because he is a brother of my stepmother

In October my father's wife had a son as well. This child is now also my brother because he is a son of my father. But I am the step-father of my wife's daughter and also a brother of her son whose father is also my father. Thus, my father's son is also my step-grand son because he is a son of my wife's daughter. Consequently, I am a brother of my own step-grandson, so I am also my own step-grandfather. However, according to the law, not more then two consecutive generations of fathers and sons (grand-father, father, son) can be called for military duty simultaneously, so I should be relieved from the military duty.
    Thank you for your understanding.

The reply of the Croatian Ministry of Defence was sent only two weeks later, and it read:

The applicant is permanently relieved from the military duty due to possible mental problems and mental instability caused by the chaotic situation within his family.

heh heh heh ........

Do you also???

I do know someone does... been seeing a lot of his thoughts in skype that he loves older women...

Think you know who...
    Hmmmm.... even I think I know who... hahaha

Do you also???

Think you know who...
    mOi bLoG - "i bLoG, dO yOu?"

All still there at TCC?

Rise and shine folks!!!

Quote Originally Posted by acidbyte View Post
    Rise and shine folks!!!

Good morning.
    莫问前程有愧,只求今生无悔. Time pasts, Places changed, Beauty faded, what is left are Photos of Memories…

Woke up too early, going back to sleep.

Same here... hmmm.. woke up too early

Blog Entries

moaning... very gloomy skies today. later still have to go for a red cross shoot...

Me got lots of things to settle. Not going back to sleep.
    莫问前程有愧,只求今生无悔. Time pasts, Places changed, Beauty faded, what is left are Photos of Memories…

Account Suspended

Wah last night FS PRO damn happening man.. I scared... shall I post his pic here?

Ok folks, off to JayBee... see ya all later in the day!

Quote Originally Posted by wazzup View Post
    Wah last night FS PRO damn happening man.. I scared... shall I post his pic here?

Ok folks, off to JayBee... see ya all later in the day!

POST POST POST
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

Page 41 of 51 FirstFirst ... 163136394041424346 ... LastLast