Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 61

Thread: Durai concedes liability.

  1. #41

    Default Re: Durai concedes liability.

    Quote Originally Posted by raincool2005 View Post
    when a company name has a " National " word in front, its finances has to be checked and screened by govt regularly, i am suprised that it was not this way...
    Matsushita has "National" apart from "Panasonic" and "Technics" under it's brandings....
    Juz joking....

  2. #42

    Default Re: Durai concedes liability.

    Quote Originally Posted by hobbit6003 View Post
    Ya know, they used to say, if you want to donate to NKF, just TT Durai the $$!
    Hmmm.... no wonder his name is T.T. Durai..

    Look up Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T._T._Durai

    His name is supposed to be charitable, how awful it has become to be TT - telegraphic transfer....

  3. #43
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    554

    Default Re: Durai concedes liability.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoky View Post
    Hmmm.... no wonder his name is T.T. Durai..

    Look up Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T._T._Durai

    His name is supposed to be charitable, how awful it has become to be TT - telegraphic transfer....
    I think the "Golden Tap" incident was not wholly Durai's fault la....

    What do u expect when the treasurer approving your toilet installation is a guy called Mr Loo? Somemore his name is Say San which sounds like rusty in hokkien.....

    So using the golden tap is inert, will not Say San ma!!!

  4. #44
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Durai concedes liability.

    Quote Originally Posted by hobbit6003 View Post
    I think the "Golden Tap" incident was not wholly Durai's fault la....

    What do u expect when the treasurer approving your toilet installation is a guy called Mr Loo? Somemore his name is Say San which sounds like rusty in hokkien.....

    So using the golden tap is inert, will not Say San ma!!!
    Toilet Say San never mind. But if the human parts that use the loilet Say San, the man is in serious trouble.

  5. #45
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    130

    Default Re: Durai concedes liability.

    Quote Originally Posted by jdredd View Post
    maybe he was offered some peanuts to concede..

  6. #46
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Some equitorial, tropical isle
    Posts
    2,398

    Default Re: Durai concedes liability.

    Well, if he concedes but all the spendings were approved by the board, who pays in the end?? ....

  7. #47
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    967

    Default Re: Durai concedes liability.

    kudos to the plumber who pao toe him....

  8. #48
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    sing
    Posts
    3,353

    Default Re: Durai concedes liability.

    Don't think he will go to jail.
    He knows too much that can embarrass the powerful people.
    Don't forget who said "peanuts".

    They will just let him pay damages and then allow him to disappear in India.

    Who is Pharis Aboobacker?
    Dunno.

    Does this person exist?
    Or is it just a virtual invention and you-know-who is actually taking all the $.

    So after paying damages, maybe still got $$$ left in India to enjoy jet set life.

  9. #49
    Member Static's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Surfing soft porn in CS
    Posts
    1,079

    Default Re: Durai concedes liability.

    Mention of his name makes me mad

    Since that incident, less ppl want to donate to charity again
    陳綺貞 2010 [夏季練習曲] 巡迴演唱會 Cheer Concert 13 Nov 2010 MAX Pavilion@Singapore Expo

  10. #50

    Default Re: Durai concedes liability.

    Quote Originally Posted by ricohflex View Post
    Don't think he will go to jail.
    He knows too much that can embarrass the powerful people.
    Don't forget who said "peanuts".

    They will just let him pay damages and then allow him to disappear in India.

    Who is Pharis Aboobacker?
    Dunno.

    Does this person exist?
    Or is it just a virtual invention and you-know-who is actually taking all the $.

    So after paying damages, maybe still got $$$ left in India to enjoy jet set life.
    Well latest news.... there might be no criminal case against him... so end of story for him. He "returns" NKF the estimated 12 million. Justice has been done and "LETS MOVE ON!" NKF saga convinently swept under the carpet and few years from now, lets have dangerous shows to raise lots and lots of funds again... "to booster reserves!" Singaporeans have extremetely bad memory, years from now, no one will remember what happened.

  11. #51
    Member Static's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Surfing soft porn in CS
    Posts
    1,079

    Default Re: Durai concedes liability.

    Quote Originally Posted by centuryegg View Post
    Well latest news.... there might be no criminal case against him... so end of story for him. He "returns" NKF the estimated 12 million. Justice has been done and "LETS MOVE ON!" NKF saga convinently swept under the carpet and few years from now, lets have dangerous shows to raise lots and lots of funds again... "to booster reserves!" Singaporeans have extremetely bad memory, years from now, no one will remember what happened.
    WTF !????

    What kind of verdict is that ?



    Bunch of scumbags

    I lost faith in the justice department
    陳綺貞 2010 [夏季練習曲] 巡迴演唱會 Cheer Concert 13 Nov 2010 MAX Pavilion@Singapore Expo

  12. #52
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Nee Soon
    Posts
    457

    Default Re: Durai concedes liability.

    Quote Originally Posted by centuryegg View Post
    Well latest news.... there might be no criminal case against him... so end of story for him. He "returns" NKF the estimated 12 million. Justice has been done and "LETS MOVE ON!" NKF saga convinently swept under the carpet and few years from now, lets have dangerous shows to raise lots and lots of funds again... "to booster reserves!" Singaporeans have extremetely bad memory, years from now, no one will remember what happened.
    May I know where is the source of this latest news ?

  13. #53

    Default Re: Durai concedes liability.

    Quote Originally Posted by Static View Post
    WTF !????

    What kind of verdict is that ?



    Bunch of scumbags

    I lost faith in the justice department
    pls check ur facts b4 making such accusations.

  14. #54

    Default Re: Durai concedes liability.

    Quote Originally Posted by arpinkor View Post
    May I know where is the source of this latest news ?
    Channel News Asia.... the news has been blaring all over the news last night on all channels. There might now be NO criminal case against Durai. Of course I wont know what he will do or go, whether he is corrupt or not. But one thing quite sure, the case will just die a natural death after this.... maybe it is a good thing.... esp since we cant "accept the brutal truth"

  15. #55

    Default Re: Durai concedes liability.

    http://sg.news.yahoo.com/070112/5/singapore251982.html

    Anyway please to all, I didnt mentioned anything about the govt nor justice system. From what I know the party is watching this forum, I dont want to be arrested and sued as enemy of the state. What I mentioned is in the news and put it this way, it is clever tactics that now might get Durai off the hook. One cannot fault him for having a good lawyer who knows how to play the game right? Put it this way NKF was rejected by 2 law firms before the 3rd one took the case. Everyone was not even confident of fighting this case...... Tells alot dont you think if you read between the lines? Such clear cases of blatant abuse and law firms say case is not strong? mmmmmm

  16. #56
    Member Static's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Surfing soft porn in CS
    Posts
    1,079

    Default Re: Durai concedes liability.

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    pls check ur facts b4 making such accusations.
    Did I make any accusations ?
    陳綺貞 2010 [夏季練習曲] 巡迴演唱會 Cheer Concert 13 Nov 2010 MAX Pavilion@Singapore Expo

  17. #57
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    GEYLAND LOR 15 LO
    Posts
    1,159

    Default Re: Durai concedes liability.

    Its really unfair if he can get away only wif a fine!
    This TT Durai caused so much problems and misuse his power and use it for his own personal gain! And make so many kind hearted Singaporean lose their faith on all this organizers, it is something that fine is not enough to compensate!!!
    Then next time people who cheated the company's fund will only get fine thats all! This is really really damn good system le (thanks to this TT Durai)...

  18. #58

    Smile Re: Durai concedes liability.

    if you are referring to the current civil case before the court, the court is powerless to fine him. be rest assured.

    Quote Originally Posted by XXX Boy View Post
    Its really unfair if he can get away only wif a fine!
    This TT Durai caused so much problems and misuse his power and use it for his own personal gain! And make so many kind hearted Singaporean lose their faith on all this organizers, it is something that fine is not enough to compensate!!!
    Then next time people who cheated the company's fund will only get fine thats all! This is really really damn good system le (thanks to this TT Durai)...
    Last edited by reachme2003; 13th January 2007 at 10:09 AM.

  19. #59
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    3,779

    Default Re: Durai concedes liability.

    Quote Originally Posted by raincool2005 View Post
    when a company name has a " National " word in front, its finances has to be checked and screened by govt regularly, i am suprised that it was not this way...
    So what this tells you (all) folks out there? Hmm.....

  20. #60
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    3,779

    Default Re: Durai concedes liability.

    Quote Originally Posted by XXX Boy View Post
    Wonder who dares to hire Mr Durai after this incident?
    Fly him to somwhere else & live for the rest of his life there. Just like the one before him? Hmm....

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •