Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Spring in the city 2007

Default Re: Spring in the city 2007

Quote Originally Posted by Clockunder View Post
    Hmm............ is it mainly because the dancers are all young and pretty?
    Nope, cos the performance is nice with a touch of humour.
    Canon EOS 5D, 24-70 f/4 L IS, 50 f/1.2 L, 70-300 f/4-5.6 L IS, 600EX-RT. Sigma 12-24 f/4.5-5.6 EX.

Bad experince of shooting today.
    Saw a group of old uncle there.
    Be there around 11.30am , there's a space for 3 person in between some camera bag on the floor infront of the stage so I just stand there ...suddenlly 2 uncle walk to me and rise up thier voice then say i very rude and kick his beg away and overtaking his place.
    I try to explain that i never did that and that is the space there so i just stand.
    He never listen to what i say and keep saying these day young teen is very rude...
    but at that moment i already give him to stand and move to a side.Then they also said proudly that this whole raw( space from 1st bag to 2nd bag around 2 to 3 person )is reserved for thier friends as they are shooting there for many days ago....Wondering what kind of attitude they are and keep blame we are rude and all shooter not good and only thier friends is good .say youngster now a day so "kaisu" and never respect them.. Till time yilishengxian came then they stop nagging....
    I don't refuse that some rude teenager shooter as they mention is there but not all is like that.

Actually the show start at 1.15pm...at the end up saw only 1 of his friend come....
    Last edited by LeaderXXX; 27th February 2007 at 10:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LeaderXXX View Post
    Bad experince of shooting today.
    Saw a group of old uncle there.
    Be there around 11.30am , there's a space for 3 person in between some camera bag on the floor infront of the stage so I just stand there ...suddenlly 2 uncle walk to me and rise up thier voice then say i very rude and kick his beg away and overtaking his place.
    I try to explain that i never did that and that is the space there so i just stand.
    He never listen to what i say and keep saying these day young teen is very rude...
    but at that moment i already give him to stand and move to a side.Then they also said proudly that this whole raw( space from 1st bag to 2nd bag around 2 to 3 person )is reserved for thier friends as they are shooting there for many days ago....Wondering what kind of attitude they are and keep blame we are rude and all shooter not good and only thier friends is good .say youngster now a day so "kaisu" and never respect them.. Till time yilishengxian came then they stop nagging....
    I don't refuse that some rude teenager shooter as they mention is there but not all is like that.

Actually the show start at 1pm...at the end up saw only 1 of his friend come....
    desciption need of him.... btw, try not to stand between the bags too even there is space.... i believe many photogs who camp earlier would know this, if you are after them, just stand behind them, if just bef the show start u see nobody then u ask and move in.... like tat everybody would be happy
    cheers
    Last edited by compro_1975; 27th February 2007 at 10:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by compro_1975 View Post
    desciption need of him.... btw, try not to stand between the bags too even there is space.... i believe many photogs who camp earlier would know this, if you are after them, just stand behind them, if just bef the show start u see nobody then u ask and move in.... like tat everybody would be happy
    cheers
    Its better to ask 1st before camping .
    Every Photo Speaks for its Photographer. 开心就好。
    I wanna be the no.1 GWC !!!

Agree that ask b4 camp....but too bad that is no 1 stand near there. If a small space between bag to bag sure i won't stand at middle....another thing is how can he forget that he is the 1 put the bag there ?? I stand there for around 20mins...
    Saw group of people stand in front of thier own stuff camp and chat at another conner.
    That can see clearly they are camping there....but 2 of them came only : start from me to teen photog... official photog...
    I really blame me kick his bag.Explain ignore...
    I give way is not mean that i admited...i just wanna to shoot happily and don't wanna spoil mood.
    what is "kai su " as both of them mention ?? do he know what he did??
    Last edited by LeaderXXX; 28th February 2007 at 12:38 AM.

Hi;

Let enjoy the shoot since today is the last performance. There is no point to talk back to them as it will make thing worst. The crowd will view the young one as disrespect to the "older" folk. Forget it. Ask if there is anyone taking up the space before standing in.

Happy shoot and enjoy the performance.

Quote Originally Posted by friends View Post
    Hi;

Let enjoy the shoot since today is the last performance. There is no point to talk back to them as it will make thing worst. The crowd will view the young one as disrespect to the "older" folk. Forget it. Ask if there is anyone taking up the space before standing in.

Happy shoot and enjoy the performance.
    Ya, totally agree, happy shooting, 2day i wake up late, so not joining you guys

Quote Originally Posted by compro_1975 View Post
    Ya, totally agree, happy shooting, 2day i wake up late, so not joining you guys
    Wee, got my favourite performance at 7pm ...
    Every Photo Speaks for its Photographer. 开心就好。
    I wanna be the no.1 GWC !!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234