Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 21

Thread: The Peak & Let It Shine Roadshow

  1. #1

    Thumbs up The Peak & Let It Shine Roadshow

    Hi there,

    The casts of Channel 8's two homegrown primetime dramas (The Peak n Let It Shine)will be making an appearance this weekend in the first roadshow of the year. Be there for the stars the like of Qi YuWu, Jeanette Aw, Dawn Yeoh, Felicia Chin, Adam Chen and the Campus Superstar teens!

    Date : Saturday January 13
    Time : 3pm
    Venue : Hougang Mall.

    Note, to all of them going pls post thier photos. Thank you.

    300n
    Last edited by 300N; 13th January 2007 at 07:58 AM.

  2. #2

    Default Re: The Peak & Let It Shine Roadshow

    Thanks for the info..

  3. #3

    Default Re: The Peak & Let It Shine Roadshow

    Dawn Yeoh.

  4. #4

    Default Re: The Peak & Let It Shine Roadshow

    Thanks for sharing! But I am not in town that day.

    Those who go remember to share.

  5. #5

    Default Re: The Peak & Let It Shine Roadshow

    Thanks for the info
    hope I can get my lens ready in time to practice

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    9,796
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: The Peak & Let It Shine Roadshow

    Good luck to all who are going, after reading this thread .....................

  7. #7

    Default Re: The Peak & Let It Shine Roadshow

    Quote Originally Posted by Zenten View Post
    Good luck to all who are going, after reading this thread .....................
    Yah, good luck cause it would b packed with Campus Superstar fans. Even with ladder still have to go there early.

  8. #8

    Default Re: The Peak & Let It Shine Roadshow

    i hate those fans, think they can shout loud loud big deal, worst of all, many are very fat, so very squezzee.....

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Chinatown
    Posts
    812

    Default Re: The Peak & Let It Shine Roadshow

    Wahhaa ... Oh well ... See u guys there ... if they trying to be funny ... lets FLASH THEM !

  10. #10

    Default Re: The Peak & Let It Shine Roadshow

    i'm going! so near my home!

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    9,796
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: The Peak & Let It Shine Roadshow

    Wahhh .......................so many stars there, so happening .................must go!!

  12. #12
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    @ AMK
    Posts
    2,616

    Default Re: The Peak & Let It Shine Roadshow

    Quote Originally Posted by compro_1975 View Post
    i hate those fans, think they can shout loud loud big deal, worst of all, many are very fat, so very squezzee.....
    dun go lor...

  13. #13

    Default Re: The Peak & Let It Shine Roadshow

    Quote Originally Posted by westwest1 View Post
    dun go lor...
    i-ya, they will always be there one, it is just like i should not hide from them but pick up the challenge lor, afterall i am slim, sure can resist the fats 'flowing' by me , then like those fans club with many many kids, just wreak forward lor, i did not get so daring until last year the star awards roadshow, one fan club OX in short, had one or 2 gals crying, guess is miss family and their big leader do not allow them home, so i say: go out and cry ba, since u can not see anything, i switch place with you?' then they agreed so did not reject their kindness, switch lor

  14. #14
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    @ AMK
    Posts
    2,616

    Default Re: The Peak & Let It Shine Roadshow

    Quote Originally Posted by compro_1975 View Post
    i-ya, they will always be there one, it is just like i should not hide from them but pick up the challenge lor, afterall i am slim, sure can resist the fats 'flowing' by me , then like those fans club with many many kids, just wreak forward lor, i did not get so daring until last year the star awards roadshow, one fan club OX in short, had one or 2 gals crying, guess is miss family and their big leader do not allow them home, so i say: go out and cry ba, since u can not see anything, i switch place with you?' then they agreed so did not reject their kindness, switch lor
    childish...

  15. #15

    Default Re: The Peak & Let It Shine Roadshow

    I m sure that today there will be many CS photographers to support the mediacorp artistes, lets enjoy yourself and remember to post the photos later. Thank you.

    C u all there!
    300n

  16. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    9,796
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: The Peak & Let It Shine Roadshow

    Quote Originally Posted by 300N View Post
    I m sure that today there will be many CS photographers to support the mediacorp artistes, lets enjoy yourself and remember to post the photos later. Thank you.

    C u all there!
    300n
    Preparing to go there now .............

  17. #17

    Default Re: The Peak & Let It Shine Roadshow

    latest update on the information.

    Its rain over at hougang mall, bring umbrella along.

    The stage is high, if u no ladder can go early n reserve place or u can shoot frm second level, rather close to stage.

    For ladder gang, advantage for you as u can get eye level with them.

    Good luck n enjoy shooting.

    300n

  18. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    9,796
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: The Peak & Let It Shine Roadshow

    Quote Originally Posted by 300N View Post
    latest update on the information.

    Its rain over at hougang mall, bring umbrella along.

    The stage is high, if u no ladder can go early n reserve place or u can shoot frm second level, rather close to stage.

    For ladder gang, advantage for you as u can get eye level with them.

    Good luck n enjoy shooting.

    300n
    On 2nd thought, better not go ..........

    Let's give those true blue TCS fans a better chance to get close to their idols.

  19. #19

    Default Re: The Peak & Let It Shine Roadshow

    Hi Guys,

    Those who go there please post some of their photos. Thank you.

  20. #20

    Default Re: The Peak & Let It Shine Roadshow

    Quote Originally Posted by 300N View Post
    Hi Guys,

    Those who go there please post some of their photos. Thank you.
    bro u nv go meh?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •