Thread: any alternative?

Default any alternative?

guys, i'm looking for a backpack and so far visually the lowepro dryzone rover looks best... just wondering if there's any other alternative besides this $300 back pack...

i'll be carrying a 300mmF4, 17-50 2.8, 100mm 2.8, 85mm 1.8, 50mm 1.4 and a 70-200mm f4... some assorted filters a flash and finally a zen vison... oh yes my camera body 20d with grip

my needs will be for, occasional birding, wildlife and landscapes... i won't require a compartment for a lappy though...

Default Re: any alternative?

do you need complete water resistant? if not the trekker with the weather shield (cover) is good enough for rain protection..

i suppose the more the bag provides the merrier it will be! anyway you mentioned trekker... what brand is it may i ask? just want to have a look at it on the internet first

Quote Originally Posted by yanyewkay View Post
    do you need complete water resistant? if not the trekker with the weather shield (cover) is good enough for rain protection..

lowe pro also
    “How fortunate for leaders that men do not think.” - Adolf Hitler

Quote Originally Posted by dejected View Post
    i suppose the more the bag provides the merrier it will be! anyway you mentioned trekker... what brand is it may i ask? just want to have a look at it on the internet first
    www.lowepro.com

lots of choices there.

thanks all! i've got myself the rover