Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Upper Bukit Timah Shooters

Default Upper Bukit Timah Shooters

anyone here from upp bt timah...just got my first DSLR...so hope to know more people and maybe can organise some outing

Default Re: Upper Bukit Timah Shooters

Yep... me from Up Bukit Timah. Also got my 1st DSLR only recently.

Chrs
    Jinny

I'm somewhere.. near the Bukit Timah food center.

Quote Originally Posted by Denosha View Post
    I'm somewhere.. near the Bukit Timah food center.
    me too. also just got a new DSLR, getting more serious now and taking photo classes. hope to make some $$ taking weddings.

Cashew region.

maybe should organise a gathering to go out shoot pic...those more experience ones can share some pointers....definitely not me...still a newbie....blur blur...anyway me at cheng soon cres very near to ngee ann

Quote Originally Posted by stylocool View Post
    maybe should organise a gathering to go out shoot pic...those more experience ones can share some pointers....definitely not me...still a newbie....blur blur...anyway me at cheng soon cres very near to ngee ann
    Wah Cheng Soon. Just down the road from my place. Hur hur. Eng Kong Gardens here. I used to study at Ngee Ann always cycle down that road to go via the overhead bridge.

Hey i'm from ngee ann also...graduated 97 ECE...u from what course?

Cool! I was from Multimedia Computing, grad in 02.

should have a kopi session for fellow bt timah shooters...like the rest of the neighbourhood...

toh yi drive..heh

I am staying at the Bukit Timah, very near Upper Bukit Timah I think. But too bad I am not a photographer . May I have the pleasure to join your outing if time permits? hehe...

Anyone knows how to go to e railway from Upper Bukit Timah since u guys r living there? Thanks

Which part of the railway? There are a few places where you can "reach" it. I know of 3 locations.

1 is at the end of Railway Mall, where the railway runs over the bridge crossing the main road. There's a slope that leads right up to the track without any fences.

Another 1 is near King Albert Park, where there's a dirt track that leads slightly uphill along the track and there's a train station or something there. No fences but there's a security guard or something at the station.

The last one i know is at rifle range road.

Hope this helps.

I live near the Railway Mall. I would love to go shotting, but I'm also a newbie.

What's wrong with being a newbie? Everyone either is one or has been one before. There's nothing to be shy about what.

How about a trip up the most iconic place in our area? Bukit Timah Hill anyone? Can shoot nature, macro, err... maybe landscape (can't remember, haven't been there in quite a while).

Quote Originally Posted by Denosha View Post
    Which part of the railway? There are a few places where you can "reach" it. I know of 3 locations.

1 is at the end of Railway Mall, where the railway runs over the bridge crossing the main road. There's a slope that leads right up to the track without any fences.

Another 1 is near King Albert Park, where there's a dirt track that leads slightly uphill along the track and there's a train station or something there. No fences but there's a security guard or something at the station.

The last one i know is at rifle range road.

Hope this helps.
    Thanks. How abt the railway station?

Shall we have a outing this Sat? Maybe bt timah hill area...should be interesting...anyone up for it?

Hi! I stay at Hillview and haven't touched my camera for a long time already.... Will try to make it if there is an outing coming up...

How abt 9-10am meet at Chun Tin roti prata shop (the one beside the porridge store) for breakfast then walkover? On bo?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast