Thread: Epson P 5000 Where to buy?

Default Epson P 5000 Where to buy?

Hi,

Any one knows where to get the Epson P-5000 in Singapore and the price? Have read good things about it and keen to get one. Thanks.

Default Re: Epson P 5000 Where to buy?

as far as i know, it isnt sold in singapore... even if you find one it should be imported...

online shops like bh or some jap online malls do sell it though... but i feel its really expensive at >$1k..

Thanks. Looking for it as I read so many good reviews on it. Any idea why it is not available here? ;-(
    Wonder if it is safe to buy from Jap online shop.

I got the P3000 through Bhphoto.com. No hassle and around $8xx after shipping and GST. The P3000 40GB is enough for most extended trips. Same specs with P5000 except the harddisk.

Thanks wind30. Appreciate your input. I am actually looking for a digital photo album to store all my photos taken. Do you reckon this is good enough? I am worried that the storage may not be big enough as my collection grows...

Quote Originally Posted by gp1 View Post
    Hi,

Any one knows where to get the Epson P-5000 in Singapore and the price? Have read good things about it and keen to get one. Thanks.
    It should be sold in singapore..
    P-3000 MSRP is $888 and P-5000 MSRP is $1,218...

I think you use the P-3000 can liao..personally used it for an overseas trip.
    Unless you are really sure the storage space isn't sufficient, then opt for the P-5000...

As for which retailer sells them, I haven't a clue. Perhaps you will have to search around the usual stores..

Quote Originally Posted by gp1 View Post
    Thanks wind30. Appreciate your input. I am actually looking for a digital photo album to store all my photos taken. Do you reckon this is good enough? I am worried that the storage may not be big enough as my collection grows...
    how big is the file you storing? Depend on what format, the storage is VERY different. I use it to store my "keepers" in like 1meg resolution jpegs, to show to my friends on the P3000. Rest of the space 30GB or so is for portable storage for my overseas trips.

Anybody knows where I can get the Epson P-3000/5000 in Singapore? Just went to Sim Lim & Funan on last weekend, but seemed that nobody knew about the existence of this stuff .