Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: looking for photographers for plant/spices Close up

Originally posted by sebastiansong
    wah Togu

which stand will you be at? go visit u later?
    Just spoken to him, he's more than happy to see us if our timings match. The fair is on till 2000hrs, better to give a call before dropping by at Suntec, level 6.

Hi Guys, Great event today *less the weather*

Had to leave early today coz had an appointment.

Btw, uploaded my pics into the INBOX. Hope my contribution helps.

http://www.pbase.com/sunrice/inbox

Person In Charge of Folder: Pls relocate the pics I've uploaded if necessary. I've also failed to name two pictures coz I can't recall what the item's name is. Very sorry bout it.

Yoz to all.. had a great time today. if not for the weather, would have better utilized the time.
    the indoor shoot was fun too....
    also great meeting a few others.

had to rush off early... will try to post the shots once they're ready..

Yes, it was an enriching spice experience indeed ... but unfortunately not for my camera.

I didn't bring my flashgun for I didn't know there would be an indoor studio shoot. Not only that, I always rely on good weather (I refuse to use flash) for outdoor macro and then again, weather was NO GOOD!

But at least I had my stomach filled with spices which was good!

Willy & Violett: Thanks for organising this shoot! It was an interesting and different experience

Erm... got a problem.. I must apologise, but I have forgotten most of the spice names that I took, as I did not take note of the names of the stuff. Also, for the indoor shots, I have totally no idea what to name them...

Err...any remedy? Again I apologise for the oversight...

Willy mentioned that he will get someone from Sunrice to help name the pictures. You guys can just put the filename as "-<nick>.jpg", ie. "-nekogotch.jpg", so that the person can fill in the blanks :P

Right, willy? :P

Originally posted by nEkOgOtCh
    Willy mentioned that he will get someone from Sunrice to help name the pictures. You guys can just put the filename as "-<nick>.jpg", ie. "-nekogotch.jpg", so that the person can fill in the blanks :P

Right, willy? :P
    Yup... only that if you have more than 1 file to upload, you can't have all the same name... just use a description you can think of eg. "purpleleaf-willyfoo.jpg" or if not, just use your Film/File reference number "DSC_1234-willyfoo.jpg" first... then I'll get someone to rename them.

Really have to thank the organiser and the fun people at Sunrice.

Really neice food. Didn't know so much uses for all the different spice. I actually caught some "GOOD" fighting spider on some of the spice leaves last time. (Hint*: The one that you used to wrap stuffs)

If not for the weather, I'm sure we will have more fun.

Hi all,

Really glad that you all have enjoyed the event. Willy and I would like to thank all for the effort and also braving the rain when we are at the spice garden.

Once again, thank you!

Originally posted by Violett
    Hi all,

Really glad that you all have enjoyed the event. Willy and I would like to thank all for the effort and also braving the rain when we are at the spice garden.

Once again, thank you!
    Thank you too!

They have a full dress rehearsal on the 27th March, evening.. I'll need to confirm this...

Anyone wants to shoot this???

They would need to do a press promo which needs some photos ASAP.. can those who can process it fast please upload your as soon as you can so they can start choosing for the press photos??

I've already uploaded mine...
    http://pbase.com/sunrice/inbox

Here's our group shot
    http://pbase.com/sunrice/others

mine online too.

Originally posted by willyfoo
    They have a full dress rehearsal on the 27th March, evening.. I'll need to confirm this...

Anyone wants to shoot this???
    I'm interested but any info?

Originally posted by icebooke
    I'm interested but any info?
    You've seen what they are preparing for right?? The activities at each station.. this is part of a whole programme called Spice Oddessey. Groups of 15 will be taken on an experiential tour of the 8 spice kingdoms with activities at each stop.

This is where we come in to shoot the activities, setup etc.

Originally posted by gremlin
    Just uploaded mine too
    Never see your nick... if your nick is gremlin, then please use [spice]-gremlin.jpg

I think lotus-pico is actually a banana

wormz: I like the waterbyacinth & lotus

Oh... try not to add borders or signatures on these cos they might need to use straight from here.

Never see your nick... if your nick is gremlin, then please use [spice]-gremlin.jpg
    Oops.. sorry for the booboo.. got mixed up with my ID in HWZ ...Fixed.

I think lotus-pico is actually a banana
    Oh gosh.. dun think banana is a spice so I have taken it off...

Originally posted by gremlin
    Oops.. sorry for the booboo.. got mixed up with my ID in HWZ ...Fixed.

Oh gosh.. dun think banana is a spice so I have taken it off...
    Hey wait... I think banana is in the list..

Hey wait... I think banana is in the list..
    You are right... but it sure does not look like one to me... banana flower??

Anyway, placed it back in.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast