Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 47891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Did anyone see a green streak flying across the sky?

Default Re: Did anyone see a green streak flying across the sky?

I'll be honest with all of u guys.

U all heard of the SR71 Blackbird, the F117A Stealth Fighter, the B2 Stealth Bomber from the USAF right?

That was actually a top-secret experimental fighter plane which DSTA & ST had been designing. I din know that thing could actually fly. It incorporates the following:
    - Ultra Stealth Technology (no currently existing radar can detect it)
    - Top Secret Ramjet Hypersonic Silent Engines that can achieve up to Mach 10 speed
    - Internal Missile/Bomb bay that can hold either 8 AAMs, 4x 3000 pounders or 2x cold-fission EMP/Hydrogen Bombs
    - Special stablising wings and a low speed silent internal propeller engine that can lower speeds of the plane up to 100km/h.
    - Hovering ability
    - VTOL-STOL ability
    - Where Ramjet engines are deployed, only a 0.75km long runway is needed for the plane to achieve takeoff speed
    - Human and(or) full computerised AI manual controls possible

This special plane is actually meant to complement the Top Secret Metal Gear project.

Yes, I know all these sounds absolutely ridiculous. Military fanatics here will laugh their asses off saying that such a plane is impossible to build, much less fly it. But the phenomena u guys witnessed yesterday was actually the inaugural test flight which very few people knew.

I know it cos I'd seen the computer simulation flight tests for it.

Now I'd let u guys in on this little secret, I guess I'll be done in by the Assassination Squad.

Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Check your wife's wallet and see.
    No wife...........maybe that's why haha

To all people in the world:

Sorry folks, i happen to be the pilot of the blackbird yesterday and i made an illegal U-turn in space, thats y u all spotted my plane. As for the green light that u all saw, thats actually the modification i did to my plane. Looks cool rite? If we can "zheng" cars, i can "zheng" my plane too

I intended to drop 10 hydrogen bombs on singapore to kill all the elites here, but too bad my weapon system is jammed, and i got to U-turn to my base for repairs.

Quote Originally Posted by jsbn View Post
    I'll be honest with all of u guys.

U all heard of the SR71 Blackbird, the F117A Stealth Fighter, the B2 Stealth Bomber from the USAF right?

That was actually a top-secret experimental fighter plane which DSTA & ST had been designing. I din know that thing could actually fly. It incorporates the following:
    - Ultra Stealth Technology (no currently existing radar can detect it)
    - Top Secret Ramjet Hypersonic Silent Engines that can achieve up to Mach 10 speed
    - Internal Missile/Bomb bay that can hold either 8 AAMs, 4x 3000 pounders or 2x cold-fission EMP/Hydrogen Bombs
    - Special stablising wings and a low speed silent internal propeller engine that can lower speeds of the plane up to 100km/h.
    - Hovering ability
    - VTOL-STOL ability
    - Where Ramjet engines are deployed, only a 0.75km long runway is needed for the plane to achieve takeoff speed
    - Human and(or) full computerised AI manual controls possible

This special plane is actually meant to complement the Top Secret Metal Gear project.

Yes, I know all these sounds absolutely ridiculous. Military fanatics here will laugh their asses off saying that such a plane is impossible to build, much less fly it. But the phenomena u guys witnessed yesterday was actually the inaugural test flight which very few people knew.

I know it cos I'd seen the computer simulation flight tests for it.

Now I'd let u guys in on this little secret, I guess I'll be done in by the Assassination Squad.
    Last edited by kcuf2; 8th January 2007 at 11:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kcuf2 View Post

Sorry folks, i happen to be the pilot of the blackbird yesterday and i made an illegal U-turn in space, thats y u all spotted my plane. As for the green light that u all saw, thats actually the modification i did to my plane. Looks cool rite? If we can "zheng" cars, i can "zheng" my plane too

I intended to drop 10 hydrogen bombs on singapore to kill all the elites here, but too bad my weapon system is jammed, and i got to U-turn to my base for repairs.
    Damnation.... I told u crazy guys not to fly it until I get back to it on Monday for final check before u all can start the test flights first.

U see lah, now more problems. Weapon bay jammed all kindsa crap pop up cos u peeps are too impaitent to see it fly and in action and its back to the drawing board and u'd wasted 10yrs juz becos of ur impaitence!

what you flew was probably blue not black.

Thank God I am not an elite!

Sorry boss,
    U told me that eliminating all elites in singapore is on our top top top priority..So i took the initiative to bomb the ass out of them.

Its the engineer department guys that is at fault..They would rather spend their time surfing clubsnap and see the new model shoots. So that they can shoot models in nude and bikini instead of ensuring my flight is proper...

u can check with lieutenant-general yanyewkay, who is the chief of the engineer department, he has a part in this mess too..

Damnation.... I told u crazy guys not to fly it until I get back to it on Monday for final check before u all can start the test flights first.

U see lah, now more problems. Weapon bay jammed all kindsa crap pop up cos u peeps are too impaitent to see it fly and in action and its back to the drawing board and u'd wasted 10yrs juz becos of ur impaitence!
    Last edited by kcuf2; 8th January 2007 at 11:20 AM.

Sorry boss,
    U told me that eliminating all elites in singapore is on our top top top priority..So i took the initiative to bomb the ass out of them.

Its the engineer department guys that is at fault..They would rather spend their time surfing clubsnap and see the new model shoots. So that they can shoot models in nude and bikini instead of ensuring my flight is proper...
    eh ... you sure you flying correct direction or not? you know where the elites are?

Probably I shld write up to drop u from the list of test-pilots.

There are several more on the list, lets hope none would be as reckless as u to treat a billion dollar top secret plane like his personal playtoy and causing much disturbance amongst the population.

I wish to have no more repeat of this incident! 1 more incident and I'll have u drawn and quartered for high treason! Do I make myself clear pilot?!

Quote Originally Posted by eikin View Post
    eh ... you sure you flying correct direction or not? you know where the elites are?
    according to the strike plan provided by commander general jsbn, i was told to just dunk the hydrogen bombs on the whole island and sink it. he further elaborated that "it doesnt matter where the elites are, just get the island off my sight!"

Probably I shld write up to drop u from the list of test-pilots.

There are several more on the list, lets hope none would be as reckless as u to treat a billion dollar top secret plane like his personal playtoy and causing much disturbance amongst the population.

I wish to have no more repeat of this incident! 1 more incident and I'll have u drawn and quartered for high treason! Do I make myself clear pilot?!
    YES SIR !!! I will switch to recruit mode and await all of ur instructions !!!

according to the strike plan provided by commander general jsbn, i was told to just dunk the hydrogen bombs on the whole island and sink it. he further elaborated that "it doesnt matter where the elites are, just get the island off my sight!"
    aiyo, this kind of strategy, so outdated

Quote Originally Posted by eikin View Post
    aiyo, this kind of strategy, so outdated
    Outdated. But it works best.

If u dunno where the hell the roaches are in ur house, seal everything and raze the house to the ground.

The most efficient method.

Outdated. But it works best.

If u dunno where the hell the roaches are in ur house, seal everything and raze the house to the ground.

The most efficient method.
    i use cockroach traps and pandan leaves, work all the time

... As for the green light that u all saw, thats actually the modification i did to my plane. Looks cool rite? If we can "zheng" cars, i can "zheng" my plane too
    Cool, got any photos to share of your "zhng"-ed green aeromobile?

Sorry boss,

u can check with lieutenant-general yanyewkay, who is the chief of the engineer department, he has a part in this mess too..
    i only in charge of the blue planes.. if you flew the blackbird then it's got nothing to do with me.. and please get my rank right.. it's lieutenant-janitor. generals are for the elites.

just saw this thread. i saw this too last night. with a few friends of mine. we were just off orange grove road. it was kinda heading in a southerly direction. was only in the sky for a few seconds before we lost sight of it. was definitely quite low. below 30,000 feet.

it was orange and green, with a streak behind it.

Quote Originally Posted by ah.zeep View Post
    Cool, got any photos to share of your "zhng"-ed green aeromobile?
    got got got.... but u must make a promise. dun ever let commander general JSBN sees it!!!!!!!!!!! it is supposed to be highly secret and cannot be revealed to the public.

ok there u go, dun let him see it, remember!!!!!!!!!! i still wanna work as a pilot!!!!

the green light beneath the plane is wat the public has been seeing, but if u look at it from the top, u can see its orange coloured wings and tails. The orange coloured wings and tails serve other purposes. It is for attracting the attention of fellow female alien pilots who are also aircraft pilots from nation mars, venus and jupiter. It is a special kind of orange paint that only female aliens can see.

DUN LET THE PUBLIC KNOW ABOUT OUR SECRETS!!!!

this is the best picture available for the blackbird, better than the one on channelnewsasia that is so small and blur! mine is BIG and ARTISTIC!!
    Last edited by kcuf2; 8th January 2007 at 11:54 AM.

got got got.... but u must make a promise. dun ever let commander general JSBN sees it!!!!!!!!!!! it is supposed to be highly secret and cannot be revealed to the public.

ok there u go, dun let him see it, remember!!!!!!!!!! i still wanna work as a pilot!!!!

the green light beneath the plane is wat the public has been seeing, but if u look at it from the top, u can see its orange coloured wings and tails. The orange coloured wings and tails serve other purposes. It is for attracting the attention of fellow female alien pilots who are also aircraft pilots from nation mars, venus and jupiter. It is a special kind of orange paint that only female aliens can see.

DUN LET THE PUBLIC KNOW ABOUT OUR SECRETS!!!!

this is the best picture available for the blackbird, better than the one on channelnewsasia that is so small and blur! mine is BIG and ARTISTIC!!
    wah, so detailed drawing... make my CAD drawing look like a piece of sh!t... but how come your black bird not black?

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    wah, so detailed drawing... make my CAD drawing look like a piece of sh!t... but how come your black bird not black?
    this is white bird or green bird.. only mine is blue.. the rest dunno why funny colours..

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 47891011 ... LastLast