Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456710 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 228

Thread: Did anyone see a green streak flying across the sky?

  1. #81

    Default Re: Did anyone see a green streak flying across the sky?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    The green face alien?
    I'll dun mind. Still better than facing any green face Ah Lian

  2. #82
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Did anyone see a green streak flying across the sky?

    Quote Originally Posted by Golgotha View Post
    Meteor rocks? Could it be the same stuff that hit Smallville?
    ITS KRYPTONITE!!!

    Time to check for primary school kids about 5-7 years later with symptoms of carry trucks and cars to school... 1:1 kind... and wear thick glasses and chao geng when doing PE...

  3. #83
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Toa Payoh Nth
    Posts
    146

    Default Re: Did anyone see a green streak flying across the sky?

    I saw that too @ Ang Mo Kio.

  4. #84
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Did anyone see a green streak flying across the sky?

    Quote Originally Posted by ZDragon View Post
    I'll dun mind. Still better than facing any green face Ah Lian
    so bad, ppl having a period of their life and u there dun show empathy...

  5. #85

    Default Re: Did anyone see a green streak flying across the sky?

    let me make a wild guess: a sudden stream of highly enegertic electrons emitted from some astronomical phenomena, colliding with matter in earth's atmosphere releasing light as a source of energy loss?

    haha i dunno what i am talking about.

  6. #86

    Default Re: Did anyone see a green streak flying across the sky?

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    so bad, ppl having a period of their life and u there dun show empathy...
    Haha... Facing Alien is easy.. .I just need watch cos people would have called police and the army or whatsoever... Facing green face alien... plenty of work to calm them and chances are that might have to help them call for medical aid.

  7. #87
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Did anyone see a green streak flying across the sky?

    Quote Originally Posted by satay16 View Post
    let me make a wild guess: a sudden stream of highly enegertic electrons emitted from some astronomical phenomena, colliding with matter in earth's atmosphere releasing light as a source of energy loss?

    haha i dunno what i am talking about.
    ... dun make simple things complicated...

  8. #88
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Did anyone see a green streak flying across the sky?

    BBC newsflash at 2am:

    Excited photo forum members in Singapore sighting giant green lens flare on night sky.

  9. #89

    Default Re: Did anyone see a green streak flying across the sky?

    Quote Originally Posted by ZDragon View Post
    Channel U 11pm will bring up the NEWS after the commercial break!
    Yup, it is broadcast but did not provide much information.
    Direction of the fly pass is also very different from mine account. I saw it coming from the north.
    How could our astronomist miss it, it is a gaint cannon ball flying pass.

  10. #90

    Default Re: Did anyone see a green streak flying across the sky?

    I'm sure Singapore is not the only country that see that flash. Malaysia shold be bale to see the flash as well.

  11. #91

    Default Re: Did anyone see a green streak flying across the sky?

    Quote Originally Posted by Silence Sky View Post
    Yup, it is broadcast but did not provide much information.
    Direction of the fly pass is also very different from mine account. I saw it coming from the north.
    How could our astronomist miss it, it is a gaint cannon ball flying pass.

    Not really sure if it's flying from north. haha anyway not forgetting that it is Sunday... Think the astronomers are enjoying the break from their 5 days working week. hehe

  12. #92
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Did anyone see a green streak flying across the sky?

    Quote Originally Posted by satay16 View Post
    let me make a wild guess: a sudden stream of highly enegertic electrons emitted from some astronomical phenomena, colliding with matter in earth's atmosphere releasing light as a source of energy loss?

    haha i dunno what i am talking about.
    "A sudden stream of highly enegertic electrons emitted from some astronomical phenomena, colliding with matter in earth's atmosphere releasing light as a source of energy loss ...."

    .....caused by excessive satay grilling and evaporation of satay grease into atmosphere and flying of charcoal particles by pupulation cerebrating the coming of 2007?

  13. #93

    Default Re: Did anyone see a green streak flying across the sky?

    Quote Originally Posted by ZDragon View Post
    Not really sure if it's flying from north. haha anyway not forgetting that it is Sunday... Think the astronomers are enjoying the break from their 5 days working week. hehe
    It is very sad to know our sky is not monitored meticulously.
    I monitoring sky today becasue it is the most beautiful sunset since we entered the december monsoon.
    Last edited by Silence Sky; 7th January 2007 at 11:44 PM.

  14. #94
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default Re: Did anyone see a green streak flying across the sky?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    BBC newsflash at 2am:

    Excited photo forum members in Singapore sighting giant green lens flare on night sky.
    so it's not just mountains and valleys that catch photographers' attention on this rather flat island

  15. #95
    Member reminiscence's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Bukit Batok, Singapore
    Posts
    533

    Default Re: Did anyone see a green streak flying across the sky?

    Quote Originally Posted by Silence Sky View Post
    It is very sad to know our sky is not monitored meticulously.
    hmmm. so what was it?

  16. #96
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Did anyone see a green streak flying across the sky?

    Quote Originally Posted by ZDragon View Post
    I'm sure Singapore is not the only country that see that flash. Malaysia shold be bale to see the flash as well.
    Who in Malaysia is that free to look at the sky for future direction? They listen to the wireless for their leaders' messages.

  17. #97

    Default Re: Did anyone see a green streak flying across the sky?

    Quote Originally Posted by Silence Sky View Post
    It is very sad to know our sky is not monitored meticulously.
    Haha indeed. Was quite surprised when the news said that the object is too dark to be noticed. When the whole singapore see it so clearly.

    Anyway according to witness accounts... seems like green is not the only light that is seen.

  18. #98
    Senior Member GENO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Teddy Bear Land
    Posts
    2,981

    Default Re: Did anyone see a green streak flying across the sky?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    If you don't see any of the regulars posting in the next few days in Kopitiam, he must be abducted by the aliens!
    u mean yrself?

  19. #99
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Did anyone see a green streak flying across the sky?

    Quote Originally Posted by Klose View Post
    Oh no! You spotted SAF's top secret Gundams on their training mission. MSD will be knocking on your door soon
    i think Amuro's nu Gundam just crashed Char's Sazabi's pod on the asteroid...



    then...



    then both of them...




    then u see what is on the sky...


  20. #100

    Default Re: Did anyone see a green streak flying across the sky?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Who in Malaysia is that free to look at the sky for future direction? They listen to the wireless for their leaders' messages.
    Eh... what are they going to say? Anyway you are right.. .The Malaysians are too busy trying to rebuild their home from the floods.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456710 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •