Thread: anyone took pictures of francis ng at the one last dance movie premiere?

Default anyone took pictures of francis ng at the one last dance movie premiere?

pls share

Default Re: anyone took pictures of francis ng at the one last dance movie premiere?

oh,he is so unfriendly.

Default Re: anyone took pictures of francis ng at the one last dance movie premiere?

oh, I miss that too....

pics? anyone? unfriendly?

They dun have to be friendly to anyone or everyone... my guess, especially male movie stars.

I agree with u.. I find him quite unfriendly too. A few years back, me and my friends saw him outside the BK at Bugis Village. My friend who like his show just said hello to him. And even address him Mr Francis Ng(Wu Zhen Yu Xian Shen). He just look ahead without any reaction in his face, taking us as transparent. I dunno can that be called "dao" anot..

Maybe like what another guy said, he is a celebrity so thats no need to be friendly to the general public.

Quote Originally Posted by zaxh81 View Post
    oh,he is so unfriendly.

imagine you have to say hello to thousands and thousands of ppl