Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 30

Thread: yawn...think my 2100uz not put to good use..

  1. #1

    Default yawn...think my 2100uz not put to good use..

    anyone organising a photo shoot soon? jio me go leh..me haven't really played with my camera. any fellow oly users?

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Pasir Ris
    Posts
    148

    Default

    must go out and shoot lah, like dat your cam will collect dust...

  3. #3

    Default

    good hor.... you all.....

    I organise one you all don't want to come...now....

    Wau Lau you all dao!

    Humpz Don't frd you all liao!
    hehehee


    Look at the latest event in the home page.... there is a shooting going on this coming Sat!

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Hougang, SG
    Posts
    1,338

    Default

    Got lots of opportunities what! Like gatherings, b-day, office celebrations, holidays or any other special events also can use what....

    For the past 2 months I've used my c-2100uz for abt a dozen occasions liao...taken abt 600+ pix already (more actually, but spoilt ones deleted).

    Lotsa practice for taken portraits.

  5. #5

    Default

    Originally posted by Jayan
    Got lots of opportunities what! Like gatherings, b-day, office celebrations, holidays or any other special events also can use what....

    For the past 2 months I've used my c-2100uz for abt a dozen occasions liao...taken abt 600+ pix already (more actually, but spoilt ones deleted).

    Lotsa practice for taken portraits.
    me serving national service leh..so take what pics? sigh

    no social life one..

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    12,938

    Default

    Originally posted by Linus


    me serving national service leh..so take what pics? sigh

    no social life one..
    you can still book out during weekends mah at the least.
    Check out my wildlife pics at www.instagram.com/conrad_nature

  7. #7

    Default

    Originally posted by mpenza


    you can still book out during weekends mah at the least.
    then weekends stay at home and rot liao..

    only use my cam at home..taking boliao shots..and some "scenery" outside my window..

  8. #8

    Default

    how abt putting it in the care of someone who has more uses for it than u? eg. ME!

  9. #9

    Default

    Originally posted by hackie
    how abt putting it in the care of someone who has more uses for it than u? eg. ME!
    Oso mi too, will help share the burden.......

  10. #10

    Default

    Originally posted by hackie
    how abt putting it in the care of someone who has more uses for it than u? eg. ME!

    _|_


    heh heh

  11. #11

    Default

    Originally posted by Linus



    _|_


    heh heh
    si eh buey steady..

  12. #12

    Default

    Originally posted by Linus



    _|_


    heh heh
    ok lor... like that liao lor!

  13. #13

    Default

    Originally posted by hackie


    si eh buey steady..

  14. #14

    Default

    Originally posted by Bluestrike


    ok lor... like that liao lor!

    sian leh
    we go out leh.
    jio me out for photo shoot..

    we go sentosa?

  15. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Hougang, SG
    Posts
    1,338

    Default

    Originally posted by Linus



    sian leh
    we go out leh.
    jio me out for photo shoot..

    we go sentosa?
    Hey Linus, u managed to jio any ppl yet???

  16. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Bedok
    Posts
    1,417

    Default

    Go orchard take chiobu pic lar ... tons of them during weekend. Anyhow shoot also can ganna... dun waste ur 10x optical zoom.
    Canon Lover :)

  17. #17

    Default

    GO GO GO!!!

    Hahhaa...

    Well you all can organise one outing too....
    This place was created for this purpose too....

    So make good use of it!

  18. #18
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Hougang, SG
    Posts
    1,338

    Default

    Originally posted by Klause
    Go orchard take chiobu pic lar ... tons of them during weekend. Anyhow shoot also can ganna... dun waste ur 10x optical zoom.
    Then better get that legendary "BC-510"........cos at 10x he can still be easily spotted by the chiobus.....or worse...the choibus' bf...!!!!


  19. #19
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Pasir Ris
    Posts
    148

    Default

    what's a BC-510?

  20. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    12,938

    Default

    Originally posted by tangcy
    what's a BC-510?
    A hint: B300 is a 1.7x teleconverter, C210 is a 1.9x teleconverter....
    Check out my wildlife pics at www.instagram.com/conrad_nature

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •