Thread: Tranquil morning fishing in Spain

Talking Tranquil morning fishing in Spain

http://www.pbase.com/image/8753122

I was taking a tour bus when it passed by this river(name?), a city in Spain. Got off and snapped a couple shots and stitched them. When night falls, the reflection by the river is simply awesome. I'll remember this sight in many days to come.

very nice composition, but the edges seem to appear a bit blur and jaggy to me though. also i think it would be nicer if you saturated the color a bit.

RedDevil7
    Guests

Default Re: Tranquil morning fishing in Spain

Originally posted by Jeff
    http://www.pbase.com/image/8753122

I was taking a tour bus when it passed by this river(name?), a city in Spain. Got off and snapped a couple shots and stitched them. When night falls, the reflection by the river is simply awesome. I'll remember this sight in many days to come.
    impressive shot with the 602. i'm using tis cam as well. but a bit soft hor?

RedDevil7
    Guests

Originally posted by thoa_rs
    very nice composition, but the edges seem to appear a bit blur and jaggy to me though. also i think it would be nicer if you saturated the color a bit.
    unfortunately our cam dosen't offer inbuilt saturation n contrast controls. haizzz... have 2 ps.

Default Re: Re: Tranquil morning fishing in Spain

Originally posted by RedDevil7
    impressive shot with the 602. i'm using tis cam as well. but a bit soft hor?
    Taken in soft mode lah. May need further processing. Imagine over 700 pixs per trip. This gonna kill man!

RedDevil7
    Guests

Default Re: Re: Re: Tranquil morning fishing in Spain

Originally posted by Jeff

Taken in soft mode lah. May need further processing. Imagine over 700 pixs per trip. This gonna kill man!
    hohoho! 700 pix??? u gonna ps til u sian sia! but i feel dat s602z even at sharp setting pics taken oso kinda soft. haizzz...