Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: "the next thing you will hear from me will come from my lawyers"

Default Re: "the next thing you will hear from me will come from my lawyers"

Quote Originally Posted by dRebelXT View Post
    Build an online court to settle disputes, haha.
    Every CSer casts a vote to determine the winner.
    There should be Lower Court, High Court and Supreme Court in CS. Moderators will be the judges and the administrator will be Supreme Court judge.

All parties can be represented by another CSer who can have no qualification in law. Win has to pay lose also has to pay. The lawyer's fees will be determined by free market much like the local wedding photography scene.

Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    There should be Lower Court, High Court and Supreme Court in CS. Moderators will be the judges and the administrator will be Supreme Court judge.

All parties can be represented by another CSer who can have no qualification in law. Win has to pay lose also has to pay. The lawyer's fees will be determined by free market much like the local wedding photography scene.

Will you be my lawyer?

Quote Originally Posted by eikin View Post
    wah seh so happening ... went to vivocity just now, tried the nasi lemak at one of the foodcourts, taste horrible and super expensive, can sue or not ah?
    Next time try Sushi Lemak and see.

Post count deduction and addition would be better.
    Birds Of Singapore Android App released!
    the mac 13 on Flickr

Quote Originally Posted by Bobman View Post
    Will you be my lawyer?
    Your case is too big.

You need a Queen Counsel.

Your case is too big.

You need a Queen Counsel.
    Hmmm......

Quote Originally Posted by the mac 13 View Post
    Post count deduction and addition would be better.
    You can earn some spare cash by becoming a part-time lawyer beside a part-time wedding photographer no good meh?

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    eh btw, u got receive the pm bo?
    bo leh... you send sala is it?
    Quote Originally Posted by ortega View Post
    i remember the avartar was a motobike
    was it red.. i hope it's red.. cos I like red bikes.

simi avatar?
    Quote Originally Posted by ortega View Post
    the avartar of person's contact information that was needed
    dynamic duo!!!

you happen to know what the avatar is now?
    “How fortunate for leaders that men do not think.” - Adolf Hitler

i going MOS to choing liao lah.. hahah check PM tomorrow morning.. anybody coming give me a ring..

nothing new, since few years ago already somebody offer reward for contacts.
    where is yanyewkay ? lol

Quote Originally Posted by eikin View Post
    wah seh so happening ... went to vivocity just now, tried the nasi lemak at one of the foodcourts, taste horrible and super expensive, can sue or not ah?

The lawyers' fees would be much more than the cost of the meal.

Bernard

Quote Originally Posted by kegler View Post
    where is yanyewkay ? lol
    yes? can i help you?

Quote Originally Posted by yanyewkay View Post
    yes? can i help you?
    can i have your particulars? in case someone puts a reward for them again in future, then i can earn abit

Haha..
    a few mths ago someone in CS said wanna sue me, until now I still waiting for his lawyer letter... I think he can't afford 1.

Hwrm, well this thread is all posted in kind jest, perhaps there's a little caution to take from rumour mongering?

Quote Originally Posted by singscott View Post
    That will be me. The thread is "A question to the admin". I am I serious to do? "Sure". Firstly the other chap must give me the reason to do it. But he smart euongh to change a lot of his posting. I do not know why this thread is start? But I will take it that it is curiosity on the part of canonised.
    Ya, I was curious becoz the comments by both parties sounded very serious and unfriendly and at the same time it was like a comedy Sorry if my starting this thread has caused any misunderstanding.
    To me, we are in a Interest-forum, and as such all members should be like friends. The moment I hear about someone wanting to employ lawyers to engage one another, i felt really pissed off.
    The most anyone of us here should do if we dont like each other is to ignore each other, but again, I know, it is easily said then done.
    always the Light, .... always.

Quote Originally Posted by Canonised View Post
    Ya, I was curious becoz the comments by both parties sounded very serious and unfriendly and at the same time it was like a comedy Sorry if my starting this thread has caused any misunderstanding.
    To me, we are in a Interest-forum, and as such all members should be like friends. The moment I hear about someone wanting to employ lawyers to engage one another, i felt really pissed off.
    The most anyone of us here should do if we dont like each other is to ignore each other, but again, I know, it is easily said then done.

Hey no harm done bro. It seem one statement from me like that bring joy to so many It would be a better world if like what you describe every one on the forum is friend like or we can ignore other that not agreeable with you. But the other parties must willing to let go also. I told the other parties many time you left me alone I will do the same. Oh you missed out afew words in your title. I wrote: "If necessary the next thing you will hear from me will come from my lawyers." If not necessary other been misquote or been insulted I do not want to do anything with him."

If I writing here again to tell you, you are doing the right thing with right intention. You might not like my action may be because you do not have the full picture. Even you do have full picture you are entitle to your opinion to disagree with me. To me that fine as they are not misleading facts. Cheers no harm done.

Quote Originally Posted by singscott View Post
    Hey no harm done bro. It seem one statement from me like that bring joy to so many It would be a better world if like what you describe every one on the forum is friend like or we can ignore other that not agreeable with you. But the other parties must willing to let go also. I told the other parties many time you left me alone I will do the same. Oh you missed out afew words in your title. I wrote: "If necessary the next thing you will hear from me will come from my lawyers." If not necessary other been misquote or been insulted I do not want to do anything with him."

If I writing here again to tell you, you are doing the right thing with right intention. You might not like my action may be because you do not have the full picture. Even you do have full picture you are entitle to your opinion to disagree with me. To me that fine as they are not misleading facts. Cheers no harm done.
    Leaving out the "If necessary", gives a different meaning to what was once said.
    (TS) Got nothing better to do than to take out other people's argument and post it as a discussion.
    Like adding fire to the leaked gasoline.

Quote Originally Posted by palvin View Post
    (TS) Got nothing better to do than to take out other people's argument and post it as a discussion.
    Like adding fire to the leaked gasoline.
    how do you like if i said to you for the above statement ....
    "If necessary the next thing you will hear from me will come from my lawyers."

it's the same thing that Singscott and me have clarified and you came in with the above, exactly like what you said .... trying to add fire to the leaked gasoline ... Why?
    always the Light, .... always.

Quote Originally Posted by AReality View Post
    Haha..
    a few mths ago someone in CS said wanna sue me, until now I still waiting for his lawyer letter... I think he can't afford 1.
    Don't be too happy yet. He is waiting for a lawyer to set up a stall in pasar malam.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast