Thread: Where to get 100cm x 22.5cm of Acrylic board or P.P. Board?

Default Where to get 100cm x 22.5cm of Acrylic board or P.P. Board?

Hi All,

Tired of waiting for my car saleman to provide me with his 'promised free bootcover' while its out of stock for almost two months liao! I feel really insecure with my laptop and camera equipments lying exposed so I'm thinking of DIYing the boot cover with opaque dark acrylic board or P. P. board. Last I heard is that there is a Acrylic shop at Bras Basah's second floor or is it 3rd?

Anyone knows the name or location? Thanks a million!

Default Re: Where to get 100cm x 22.5cm of Acrylic board or P.P. Board?

Anyone??

Quote Originally Posted by Hommie View Post
    Hi All,

Tired of waiting for my car saleman to provide me with his 'promised free bootcover' while its out of stock for almost two months liao! I feel really insecure with my laptop and camera equipments lying exposed so I'm thinking of DIYing the boot cover with opaque dark acrylic board or P. P. board. Last I heard is that there is a Acrylic shop at Bras Basah's second floor or is it 3rd?

Art Friend
    Blk 231, Bain Street, #03-33
    Bras Basah Complex, Singapore 180231
    1030am-730pm(mon-fri)
    1030am-630pm(sat-sun)
    Tel: 63368338
    Email: sales@artfriend.com.sg

Thanks, I knew Artfriend since I was studying at NAFA when it was 12 years ago. I needed someone or somewhere who would cut up the acrylic to my requirements because I don't have the tools.

Quote Originally Posted by Hommie View Post
    Hi All,

I have not been purchasing much acrylic boards in recent times but when I was doing alot of window displays, brand signages and other props that required acrylic I use to buy all my acrylic stuff from this company for a number of years. I get a better price there then other places like Bras Basah Complex...etc as alot of dealers, contractor, frame makers, sign makers ..etc. would go there to buy from them. If you can convine them you are a contractor sourcing for clients some arcylic stuff you could get a better price for custome cut sizes..etc. Give them a call to find out more. They be able to cut to size for you, shave chaffing angles on all the edges for you and lots more. Hope this helps.

Dama Enterprise Pte Ltd
    Address : 3029A Ubi Rd 3 #01-98/99
    Telephone : 6743 6100
    Fax : 6395 9100
    www.dama.com.sg

Thanks Sammy888, I've just got back from Bras Basah and got what I wanted. The shop is call Acrylic Center at #02-99 for those who wanna know. They have all sort of different coloured acrylic at different thickness for customization.

Hehehe, sure beats paying $80 for a piece of board.....