Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Soo Kee Jewellery RoadShow at Raffles City Shopping Centre (5th Jan 07)

Default Re: Soo Kee Jewellery RoadShow at Raffles City Shopping Centre (5th Jan 07)

Nice meeting u too man..

Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    nice mtg up with some of u guys last nite.
    Life is like photography, we develop from the negatives.

Default Re: Soo Kee Jewellery RoadShow at Raffles City Shopping Centre (5th Jan 07)

Quote Originally Posted by sgvideoman View Post
    Cool! Still saving up to buy HDV video cam.

Or rent one hehe.

My $600 video cam cannot make it.

Did you pay for your HDV video cam in one go or by installments?

See how terribly lousy are the image quality of my screenshots. I want to go HDV!!!

My bank account only left this much....

When can I go HDV....
    Thanks...but far from 8 mega pixels DSLR cam...Normally u pay less if pay full in cash. But I do know that Cathay photo have installment plan...

Quote Originally Posted by John Tan View Post
    Thanks...but far from 8 mega pixels DSLR cam...Normally u pay less if pay full in cash. But I do know that Cathay photo have installment plan...
    Yup installment plan interest is charged. How much did you pay for your HDR-FX1?

Quote Originally Posted by david_goh View Post
    Great shot from your HDV.

Where there is celebrity event, there will be John Tan...
    Thanks bro...actually I'm free on that night...

Yup installment plan interest is charged. How much did you pay for your HDR-FX1?
    Around $5200 for the set ...can't remember the actual amount as I get quote from a few shops...but I get it with extra largest capacity batt with external battery and 9 HDV tapes...etc

Quote Originally Posted by John Tan View Post
    just to share a pic captured with HDV as request by someone...
    So sharp I have this uneasy feeling pondering when technology gets better and prices drop within a few years, photographers will become obsolete. Maybe most of us will switch to become video capturers

Quote Originally Posted by yilishengxian View Post
    Any place are ideal spots . It just depends on how you want the picture to appear (training myself to make any spot an ideal spot) ... Missing stuff isn't a good idea if it was really good ...

Very nice....May I know what lens you used?

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    So sharp I have this uneasy feeling pondering when technology gets better and prices drop within a few years, photographers will become obsolete. Maybe most of us will switch to become video capturers
    It's only a matter of time.

No worries, DSLR technology will not be "jogging on th same spot"... By the time video reached that standard, DSLR had already moved way further with their quality.
    I am NOT a PROfessional photographer and photography is NOT my hobby

Very nice....May I know what lens you used?
    It's the Sigma 70 - 200 f2.8 non macro version ...
    Every Photo Speaks for its Photographer. 开心就好。
    I wanna be the no.1 GWC !!!

Some moments are better captured as still images than video clips.

PnS and Prosumer cameras are hitting up to 10megapixels... Some even come up with "IS" and "VR"... But they still cannot replace the DSLR in terms of quality... Similarly, DSLRs have not been able to replace the films...

Quote Originally Posted by Youhong View Post
    PnS and Prosumer cameras are hitting up to 10megapixels... Some even come up with "IS" and "VR"... But they still cannot replace the DSLR in terms of quality... Similarly, DSLRs have not been able to replace the films...
    Argh ... Gotta repair the metering problems for my film camera @#$^%(@!%^&*@ ...

Quote Originally Posted by yilishengxian View Post
    Argh ... Gotta repair the metering problems for my film camera @#$^%(@!%^&*@ ...
    Time for my SB-800 to visit hospital liao...

Flash taking turns to go on MC already?

Deregistered

haha...

can go NSC together liaoz....my VG got batt problem...

When you going? we go together...

Finished uploading part 1 of the 12-part video series. It will take 24 hours to upload approximately 900 MB of MPEG-2 video using a 30 Kilobytes/sec uplink.

http://forum.clubsnap.org/forumdisplay.php?f=93

Mediacorp artistes are in part 2 of the series.
    Last edited by sgvideoman; 7th January 2007 at 08:18 PM.

too bad i missed this

Thanks for sharing!

Finished uploading part 1 of the 12-part video series. It will take 24 hours to upload approximately 900 MB of MPEG-2 video using a 30 Kilobytes/sec uplink.

http://forum.clubsnap.org/forumdisplay.php?f=93

Mediacorp artistes are in part 2 of the series.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast